TiK ToK

who here does tik tok repky to this thread

my username is madison.aestheticss . whoever follows me is getting a follow back as well as a shout out!!
I think tik tok is fine, but isn't it banned and heavily considered being banned in the US? That'll suck for all the users.
(Jul. 12, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote: I think tik tok is fine, but isn't it banned and heavily considered being banned in the US? That'll suck for all the users.

I think they aren’t going to ban it in the US anymore. Also, I do have TikTok. @shantidylan
Folks if you don't like Tik Tok, stay the heck outta this thread. I know I sure will, except when I have to moderate.
I may actually make a tiktok (despite my friends telling me not to Lol) if it doesn't get banned in the US
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I may actually make a tiktok (despite my friends telling me not to Lol) if it doesn't get banned in the US

If I made one it would mostly be for ironic tik toks. Though some of the dances do seem interesting though (If I ever did them I would never post any footage of it anywhere though lol)
Tik tok is that app that’s 50/50 some stuff is good some is bad
eh... some Tik Toks are absolutely painful to watch (mainly ones with kids dancing to rap songs) but there are some funny ones.
95% of it is middle school girls dancing, swallowing tide pods, and cosplaying. 5% is actual good content, but you can find that on youtube. and its banned in the us rn, right? imma stop hating on tik tok now, to be fair, it had like more downloads than forknife
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I almost cringe when I see TikTok
wdym almost
My sisters be watching TikTok during school lol.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My sisters be watching TikTok during school lol.

u like tiktok? Tiktok is annoying, stupid, and retarted in my opinion. Lol I bet my sis will make a tiktok for me for my bday (tommorow) which I will hate
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My sisters be watching TikTok during school lol.

u like tiktok? Tiktok is annoying, stupid, and retarted in my opinion. Lol I bet my sis will make a tiktok for me for my bday (tommorow) which I will hate

I dont like tiktok lmao
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I also kinda hate tik tok. Only the dancing stuff is CrInGeY.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:00 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: u like tiktok? Tiktok is annoying, stupid, and retarted in my opinion. Lol I bet my sis will make a tiktok for me for my bday (tommorow) which I will hate

People like Tony Lopez, Addison rae,Dixie D'Amilio

Look at the previous posts, one of them specifically says not to post here if you don’t like tiktok.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:00 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: u like tiktok? Tiktok is annoying, stupid, and retarted in my opinion. Lol I bet my sis will make a tiktok for me for my bday (tommorow) which I will hate

THE DANCING STUFF IS THE CRINGEST THING EVER LOL

(Dec. 04, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: u like tiktok? Tiktok is annoying, stupid, and retarted in my opinion. Lol I bet my sis will make a tiktok for me for my bday (tommorow) which I will hate

I dont like tiktok lmao

finally! I though everyoe here was captivated by the addictive tiktok imao
The only tiktoks I watch are my fav youtubers lol.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Look at the previous posts, one of them specifically says not to post here if you don’t like tiktok.

well thats a problem, then no one will post here
I follow on TikTok Sawyer Sharbino, DangMattSmith, Ben Alzert

happy early bday! wishing the best, and i hope that its a decent tiktok