TiK ToK

who here does tik tok repky to this thread

my username is madison.aestheticss . whoever follows me is getting a follow back as well as a shout out!!
I think tik tok is fine, but isn't it banned and heavily considered being banned in the US? That'll suck for all the users.
it isnt banned in the us
(Jul. 12, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote: I think tik tok is fine, but isn't it banned and heavily considered being banned in the US? That'll suck for all the users.

I think they aren’t going to ban it in the US anymore. Also, I do have TikTok. @shantidylan
ill follow you @shantidylan
Folks if you don't like Tik Tok, stay the heck outta this thread. I know I sure will, except when I have to moderate.
I may actually make a tiktok (despite my friends telling me not to Lol) if it doesn't get banned in the US
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I may actually make a tiktok (despite my friends telling me not to Lol) if it doesn't get banned in the US

If I made one it would mostly be for ironic tik toks. Though some of the dances do seem interesting though (If I ever did them I would never post any footage of it anywhere though lol)
Tik tok is that app that’s 50/50 some stuff is good some is bad