The Circuit: Forestville MD

Forestville, Maryland
Tournament Results
Nightwing's Gaming Loft
7898 Cryden Way
12:00 PM on 10/9/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

There will be an Admission Fee of $5. The Admission Fee is for renting out the Venue for the tournament, not for the passport.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Circuit
The Circuit is a series of Beyblade tournaments hosted by Four-Gaming and affiliate organizers in various states throughout North America. Seasons run from August-April. Tournaments are structured to draw out the most competitive Bladers. Bladers will compete for their chance to receive the respect of their area as a top competitor and an invitation to "The Circuit: Dark Continent". The top 4 Bladers in every The Circuit event will receive an invitation to "The Circuit: Dark Continent", where several skilled Bladers come together from various states and regions to claim the titles of Legendary Blader and a $500 grand prize. Dark Continent will currently be held/located along the East Coast of the United States, ranging within and between states Maryland through Florida.. Those Bladers receiving the invitation must be willing to travel or they can pass down their invitation to eligible candidates. The location of Dark Continent will be announced at least 6 months before the start of the event. Practice hard and come out to compete for the respect of your region or destroy another regions pride 😎!!!

Format: The format for this event is 3v3 Burst Standard. Please read the Burst Standard rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete. Legal parts / launchers will not be lent out by event staff.

Host: CrisisCrusher07

Admission Fee: There will be a $5 Admission Fee to cover the cost of renting the Loft for the tournament.

Participation Cap: This tournament will have a participation cap of 36 players.

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 12:00pm, please plan to arrive around 11:00am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 11:45am. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

I will not be accepting any player registered or not past 12:00pm!!

Prizes: Will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place players after the finals have been completed.

COVID-19 Precautions READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE:

This event will cooperate with Montgomery County Reopening Guidelines, as well as the WBO Covid-19 Guidelines effective from last year.

[Image: unnamed_1_2a03d87f-d496-4de7-b2a4-c42bf2...1610578282]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by

1st Place:
$50 Visa Gift Card

2nd Place:
30% off Discount Code to Four-Gaming

3rd Place:
15% off Discount Code to Four-Gaming

Top 4:
All top 4 Finalist will recieve an invitation to 
The Circuit: Dark Continent

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
@worldbeyblade
WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #MDBEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Memory's broken the truth goes unspoken I've ever forgotten my name I don't season or what is the reason I'm standing here hold my blade a deselect place without any trace its only the cold air a feel it's me that I spite as I stand up and fight the only thing I know for real there will be bloodshed as judge begins to node his head the only ones left will make it to dark continent because the mountains don't give back one day there WILL BE BLOODSHED ITS THE ONLY THING IVE EVER know losing my identity wondering if I've gonna insane and I'll never realize why I fight

Posting more cringe hahahah
Can you make the tournament outside?
(Sep. 05, 2022  1:06 PM)Angrydragon68 Wrote: Can you make the tournament outside?

Do you have any specific reason for wanting the tournament to be outside?

Nightwing's Gaming Loft is an indoor venue, with air conditioning.

If your reason for wanting it to be outside is because of COVID-19 concerns, well, you shouldn't attend ANY tournaments anytime soon, indoor or outdoor, for safety's sake.

If they made it outside it would likely be held at Martin Luther King Jr. Park near Silver Spring. However, many people seem to prefer indoor venues. All of the upcoming tournaments in the Maryland region appear to be taking place at this indoor venue.

If you are not permitted to attend indoor events, that's fine, but you cannot ask other people to accommodate your restrictions if they would require moving the entire tournament. Wait for another outdoor tournament.
Gonna be bringing some sweet treats to this event which would yall prefer cake cupcakes cookies or brownies

And also Jello too
Arranged for a pair of massage therapists to set up camp during the tournament hours so when you all get bodied you can de-stress a bit. You will be paying them directly, I won't get anything from your session.

[Image: Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Pokemon-beyblade-Socials-2.png]
I am having so much trouble parsing this news.
(Oct. 03, 2022  10:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I am having so much trouble parsing this news.

That's why you'll benefit from a chair massage.
Jones BBQ is that you?
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Jones BBQ is that you?

🤣 I think you'll benefit as well.
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Jones BBQ is that you?

Lmao
I think perhaps at least one of the 36 participants or their parents might be uncomfortable with the idea. Not everyone is into massages, or not into them being offered at public events. Even as a strictly professional service, some people consider it a private activity.
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I think perhaps at least one of the 36 participants or their parents might be uncomfortable with the idea. Not everyone is into massages, or not into them being offered at public events. Even as a strictly professional service, some people consider it a private activity.

That's fine, they will not partake in the services and won't have any issues to voice.
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:37 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I think perhaps at least one of the 36 participants or their parents might be uncomfortable with the idea. Not everyone is into massages, or not into them being offered at public events. Even as a strictly professional service, some people consider it a private activity.

That's fine, they will not partake in the services and won't have any issues to voice.

I don’t about everyone, but if I were trying to enjoy a nice Beyblade tournament and have fun with my friends, seeing people getting a massage while I play wouldn’t be that pleasant. People don’t really need a massage after losing in a kid’s toy tournament, and if they do get that worked up then that’s more of a personal problem that should be worked out in a private area.

But hey, that’s just a theory, a game theory.
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2022  11:37 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: That's fine, they will not partake in the services and won't have any issues to voice.

I don’t about everyone, but if I were trying to enjoy a nice Beyblade tournament and have fun with my friends, seeing people getting a massage while I play wouldn’t be that pleasant. People don’t really need a massage after losing in a kid’s toy tournament, and if they do get that worked up then that’s more of a personal problem that should be worked out in a private and person area.

Interesting.
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:05 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t about everyone, but if I were trying to enjoy a nice Beyblade tournament and have fun with my friends, seeing people getting a massage while I play wouldn’t be that pleasant. People don’t really need a massage after losing in a kid’s toy tournament, and if they do get that worked up then that’s more of a personal problem that should be worked out in a private and person area.

Interesting.
Will the massages  take place in the party room

(Oct. 04, 2022  12:05 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t about everyone, but if I were trying to enjoy a nice Beyblade tournament and have fun with my friends, seeing people getting a massage while I play wouldn’t be that pleasant. People don’t really need a massage after losing in a kid’s toy tournament, and if they do get that worked up then that’s more of a personal problem that should be worked out in a private and person area.

Interesting.
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:50 AM)Mr pokee Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2022  12:05 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Interesting.

(Oct. 04, 2022  12:05 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Interesting.

There or in the Bay Area, both which are not in the middle of any blading area.

The gift I arranged for the parents of this event has been cancelled. I was unaware that folks would have such an issue with fully clothed chair massages being available to them during the event. I’ll keep this in mind.
Wish I could join y'all, but unless I was able to find a ride, it's gonna be impossible unfortunately, especially since work has Mom down for Mandatory Extra Time for the 9th unfortunately
Tomorrow's going to be Interesting. We're looking at the debut of the Super and King rings, and their variations, in a tournament setting, plus Drift Bearing. It's going to be something to behold, and it's ranked. I guess we're all going to find out the hard way how this new release is going to change things.
Oh wow I'm not judging again for a long time
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Oct-09-...nt-reports
This matches for event have now been processed.