Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
  Room 305 A/B
10:00 AM on 07/23/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Policies

[Image: IMG_4352_34bd0e37-5a9d-426a-9d68-3c85077...1633194252]

DARK CONTINENT

It’s time Beyblade community! Four-Gaming is hosting our first annual event. Whether you’ve been following The Circuit or if this is your first time hearing about it, Dark Continent will awaken soon! With a big cash prize to draw in some of the most competitive Bladers around, come out and enjoy an epic experience! Located this year at Raleigh's Convention Center. Here is a Link to their site for navigation details.

Test your skills in 3on3 battles within WBO Ranked format. 

This will be a 2 day event in conjunction with Michael Nightwing’s Blader’s Kingdom hosted on Sunday, July 24th.

The Circuit 

The Circuit is a competitive series of Beyblade Tournaments created and managed by Four-Gaming. The series is designed to draw out competitive Bladers to battle for the exclusive title of Legendary Blader. 

The series of tournaments will all lead to a season finale which is “Dark Continent”! Four-Gaming annual event with the highest level of competition. 

Prizes

1st Place: Legendary Blader, $500.00USD Visa Gift Card, 1st place Trophy & Medal

2nd Place: Elite-Pro Blader, $100 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 2nd place Trophy & Medal

3rd Place: Pro-Blader, $50 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 3rd Place Trophy & Medal

4th Place: $25 Four-Gaming Gift Card, Dark Continent Medal

5th-8th Place: 20% off Discount Codes to Four-Gaming and Dark Continent Medals

Spread the word!

Itinerary

Saturday July 23rd: “Dark Continent”

10:00-10:50 AM: On Site Registration (Please arrive early as parking can be chaotic. There is a parking deck directly across from the Convention Center on Lenoir  street)

10:50-11:00 AM: Announcements and Rule Overviews

11:00 AM: Prompt Tournament start time (arriving late will make you ineligible to compete)

4:00PM (Approximate): Tournament End time.

4:00PM-07:00PM: Free Play (YuGiOh, Pokemon, Beyblade)

7:00PM-9:00PM: Secondary Tournament (Invite Only)

Sunday July, 24th

Cosplay

Feel free to dress up as your favorite anime character, Beyblade or not, just keep it family friendly 😎. 

AFTER TOURNAMENT FREE PLAY

Pokémon & YuGiOh

With most to all Beyblade tournaments we will have an area for free play during the event. However, free play will be limited so participants can be attentive and hear when their names are called to compete. This will help the event flow better so we can overall enjoy our time. A practice area will definitely be available.

Since we will be playing inside, after the tournament is over, participants are welcome to stay a little longer and enjoy free play with either Beyblade, Pokemon or YuGiOh. I am a big nerd and enjoy the TCG life also. There are many coming who still are a part of the YuGiOh competitive scene, so if you have your deck ready please feel free to bring it 😎.

Location Layout
Room 305 A/B

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-05-27_at_1.31.20_PM_900...1653673885]

LOCAL FOOD, HOTELS & VENUES

PLACES TO EAT

Here are a few nice restaurants in the area to visit. There is a McDonalds close by for a quick lunch but if you have time there are some nice restaurants to enjoy on vacation.

There are many other great places to eat. Raleigh is quite diverse with food and culture.

HOTELS

Here is a Full List of local hotels in the area. Feel free to choose what works best for you.

Venues & Things To Do

As mentioned before there are TON's of fun things to do if you are staying in town for a while or just want to explore. Raleigh, NC is my home city so please feel free to contact me via email at contact.us@four-gaming.com and I can help you out with any questions you may have. 😎

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 11, 2022  4:34 PM)I saw that after I typed that--- Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2022  4:27 PM)Defaultnoobisme Wrote:

If you look next to what beyblade format this is it says ranked right next to it which means we'll be using standard TT stadiums. FG has hosted tournaments before where they use DB stadiums but those were unranked
MEMORIES BROKEN THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN IVE EVERN FORGOTEN MY NAME I DONT SEASON OR WHY IS THE REASON IM HERE HOLD MY BEY A DESOLATE PLACE WITHOUT ANY TRACE ITS THE COLD RAIN I FEEL ITS ME THATS IN SPITE AS I STAND UP TO FIGHT THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR REAL THERE BEY SHED AS THE JUDGE NODES HIS HEAD THE ONLY BLADER LEFT WILL RIDE OPON 500 DOLLAR DRAGONS BACK BECAUSE THE MOUNTAIN DONT GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE OH NO THERE WILL BE BLADE SHED ITS THE ONLY THING IVE EVER KNOW LOSING MY IDENTITY WONDERING IF IVE GONNE INSANE TO FIND THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF ME I MUST CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN RANGE LOOKING DOWNWARD FROM THIS DEADLY HEIGHT AND NEVER REALIZING WHY I BLADE

Idk I was bored
(Jul. 18, 2022  7:52 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: MEMORIES BROKEN THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN IVE EVER FORGOT MY NAME I DONT SEASON OR WHY IS THE REASON IM HERE HOLD MY BEY A DESOLATE PLACE WITHOUT ANY TRACE ITS THE COLD RAIN I FEEL ITS ME THATS IN SPITE AS I STAND UP TO FIGHT THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR REAL THERE BEY SHED AS THE JUDGE NODES HIS HEAD THE ONLY BLADER LEFT WILL RIDE OPON 500 DOLLAR DRAGONS BACK BECAUSE THE MOUNTAIN DONT GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE OH NO THERE WILL BE BLADE SHED ITS THE ONLY THING IVE EVER KNOW LOSING MY IDENTITY WONDERING IF IVE GONNE INSANE TO FIND THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF ME I MUST CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN RANGE LOOKING DOWNWARD FROM THIS DEADLY  HEIGHT AND NEVER REALIZING WHY I BLADE

Idk I was bored

Keep blading hard! Looking forward to seeing you soon 😎
I can’t wait this time I’m more prepared than last time and you don’t mind if I Record this tournament right 😅
(Jul. 19, 2022  2:55 AM)Travion132 Wrote: I can’t wait this time I’m more prepared than last time and you don’t mind if I Record this tournament right 😅

Nice!!! Bring your A game! I’m looking forward to you doing some amazing things at this tournament.

I will go over the structure for recordings as well as a few other rulings at the event to help things move along smoothly but you should be fine 😎
64 go in 1 comes out
(Jul. 19, 2022  3:50 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: 64 go in 1 comes out

💯 😎
I will not be able to attend this tournament so like ryuga does in episode 11 in season 11 take it nightwing I give you all my bladeing strength Aaa

"Dies"
As he says before, "64 come in and 1 comes out" sadly he will not be able to see how it ends
He will never reach the TRUTH
What stadium will we be using?
(Jul. 21, 2022  10:57 PM)Macburst Wrote: What stadium will we be using?

All ranked tournaments use the standard takara tomy stadium[/font][/size]
Plane just landed in Raleigh! So excited
In the car heading to Raleigh! So excited for tomorrow!
I’m heading to Raleigh tomorrow in the morning for the tournament!

Will there be an admission cost for the convention venue?
Hello everyone, I wish you all safe travels to Raleigh and to the event.

Answering a few questions I’ve received:

These is no admission fee for the event.

The cap will remain at 64 for Swiss.

The format in first stage is 3v3.

I will go over the invitation only tournament tomorrow during my announcements.

This is a ranked event utilizing the B-09 stadium and deck format finals, please review the rules for further details.

You are allowed to come watch the event if you aren’t registered but that does not guarantee you a entry to play in the tournament. If we reach maximum occupancy of the room you may not be allowed to enter as well. Fire hazards and such.

Ok, I think that was most of the questions I had or the most frequent ones. On another note, please arrive ON TIME! If you show up at 11 you may be too late. As you all know everyone doesn’t always show up that registered, and at the same time a lot of others do that haven’t had the opportunity to register. We are expecting a decent turnout for this event so once on site registration time is over I will start allowing unregistered players to join (in order of their arrival) until we reach the cap.

Unfortunately I won’t be up here tomorrow so any questions or concerns then please DM me this evening. You can also reach out to another participant who may be at the event and they can relay your message to me.

Overall, and I can’t express this enough, please please please do not be late 🙏🏾 I want everyone who registered to be able to play but I can’t hold off the event time because it’s going to be a long day already 😎

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and thank you so much for coming out!!!
Tomorrow we shall see who will ride opon the 500 hundred dollar dragons back
Post removed.
Who was judging that match?
(Jul. 23, 2022  6:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Who was judging that match?

It was whoever was judging Stadium 2 for the second round, I don't recall them leaving that spot.

Even if the call doesn't change because "the launch looked strong enough" or "it looked like a bad angle into the pocket", I'm more miffed by the silence. If you think this, say this. Don't just write it off or ignore a player outright.
(Jul. 23, 2022  6:27 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2022  6:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Who was judging that match?

It was whoever was judging Stadium 2 for the second round, I don't recall them leaving that spot.

Even if the call doesn't change because "the launch looked strong enough" or "it looked like a bad angle into the pocket", I'm more miffed by the silence. If you think this, say this. Don't just write it off or ignore a player outright.

Please use the “incident report” that can be found in the rulebook if you like to file one.
Great job everyone! Wonderful event to attend and was great to meet everyone and best of luck to everyone in NC for future events FourGaming knocked it out of the park