Jul

Michael Nightwing's Blader's Kingdom

Raleigh, North Carolina
Pullen Park Shelter 4
520 Ashe Ave
  We will be in Shelter 4. All Shelters are located in the same area.
10:00 AM on 07/24/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID POLICIES

BLADER'S KINGDOM

Blader's Kingdom is a FUN & AMAZING beyblade tournament format! This event will be held in conjunction with "The Circuit: Dark Continent". These events will cover the entirety of the weekend with "The Circuit: Dark Continent" being held Saturday, July 23rd and Blader's Kingdom being held on Sunday, July 24th. Come out and enjoy some fun and epic Beyblade battles!!!

You must register for The Circuit: Dark Continent to attend that event. 

Rules & Format

Please review the Blader's Kingdom Rulebook to get a full understanding of the format and gameplay 😎.

Itinerary

10:00-10:45 AM: On Site Registration

10:55-11:20 AM: Overview of Rules & Announcements

11:30 AM: Start of Open Rounds

01:00-01:30 PM(Estimated): Closing of Open Rounds

01:35-01:55 PM(Estimated): Game Commissioner Processes Game tokens

02:00-2:15 PM(Estimated): Cool things happening 😎

02:20 PM (Estimated): Finals

3:00 PM (Estimated): Tournament End

PRIZES

1st Place: TBA

2nd Place: TBA

3rd Place: TBA

Prizes are "To be announced" but trust us, they'll be pretty cool 😎 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
They heard you and listened
(Apr. 16, 2022  7:23 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: This event has been approved.

Thank you bro 🙏🏾
Aye! thank you so much!
This coin system sounds very fun, reminds me of Mario Kart haha. Can't wait to see it in action!
I honestly might be able to come to this, its in summer but i live in illinois so im out of school and yeah
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:50 PM)Judgemet Hall Wrote: I honestly might be able to come to this, its in summer but i live in illinois so im out of school and yeah

Hope you can make it!

Trsal It is a ton of fun, its equivalent to the star chips in YuGiOh Smile
Good luck to all you Carolina bladers may the best one win
I'm in Virginia Beach! I'm coming down for this!!
(Jun. 19, 2022  10:19 PM)celestialcowboy Wrote: I'm in Virginia Beach! I'm coming down for this!!

It’ll be a fun time!
(Jun. 20, 2022  2:39 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2022  10:19 PM)celestialcowboy Wrote: I'm in Virginia Beach! I'm coming down for this!!

It’ll be a fun time!

I'm so stoked! This will be my very first tournament!
Can a new player join this tournament or do you have to have experience to join?
(Jun. 26, 2022  4:28 AM)The Dark King Wrote: Can a new player join this tournament or do you have to have experience to join?

Anyone can join any tournament (how else are you supposed to get experience) as long as you have legal equipment from Hasbro or takara tomy and you know the rules you're all good
There have been a few changes to the rules for this event, here is what was adjusted:

These are a few of the the rules I'll be updating / changing for all upcoming Blader's Kingdom events, please feel free to comment your thoughts on these rules below.

Scoring (double elimination section only):
  • Burst = 2pts
  • K.O. = 2pts
  • Spin Finish = 1pt
  • Self K.O. = 1 pts (for opponent)
Stadiums [b](double elimination section only:[/b]
The top section duels will only use the DB, DX, & Standard Type stadiums; these stadiums will be rotated out for each round. The stadium order will be chosen by dice roll to determine the first stadium, a coin flip to choose between the remaining two, and the last one is set as is. The first four matches of the winners (round 1) will be in the first stadium, the next two matches in winners (round 2) and the first two matches of losers (losers round 1) will be in the second stadium, and the semi finals of winners and the losers round 2 will be in the third stadium. From there, you'll reselect the stadiums and losers round 3 starts with the first stadium, losers round 4 uses the second stadium, and the finals starts with the final stadium. If the finals goes beyond the one match you will reselect once again to determine the final stadium.

For all three stadiums, pocket bounce hits are not considered K.O.'s. For a blade to be considered "knocked out" it must have touched something outside of the stadium, ex: the floor underneath the stadium.

Judging (double elimination only):
  • Each top section duel will be judged by a non-participating blader, if one is not available the a participating blader may judge until a there is a non-participant available.
  • Judges will use their cellphones to record battles and use that footage to determine a victor if one is not clear.
  • If the judge is unclear of the outcome of a battle they will call it a draw and move on; there will be no second opinion from another judge.
  • Both bladers will have ONE contesting "card" they can utilize throughout their duel. This contesting card can be used to contest the call of the judge and get a second opinion. The judge will call over another available judge and that judge will make their decision without knowing which blade belongs to which blader AND without an commentary from the bladers or judge.
  • If a blader uses their contesting "card" and the initial judge's call is correct, that blader loses their contesting "card" and my not use it again. If a blader uses their contesting "card" and the initial judge's call is incorrect they keep their contesting "card" for another use.
  • If a blader has used and lost their contesting "card" but would like to contest a later call by the judge they can do so by wager a point (if they have one). If they lose the call contest they will also lose their point. If they win the call contest they will keep their point.
Mode Changes:
After bladers have revealed their beyblades, both bladers will make any mode changes to their blade behind their deck box or by turning around. Once bladers have finished their mode change they will announce "SET" to alert the judge and their opponent they have completed their mode change. If a blader or both bladers decide not to make any changes they have made their decision to stay in their current mode and can not make any further adjustments.

Self K.O. (double elimination only):
There will be no non-contact self k.o. grace period. Any beyblade that leaves the stadium without contact is considered to have self k.o.'d and 1 point is awarded to the opposing blader.

Issues with rules:
If you have an issue with a rule and would like to voice it, please refrain from doing so during the tournament, no rules will be adjusted during the day of the event. Please leave all your concerns in the WBO thread for consideration.
I could probably come if my dad lets me 😅
To everyone attending this event you are highly encouraged to bring a stadium, we can write your name and/or initials on yours to keep track. Thank you in advance.
How many beys do you need for the tournament? Or a match per say
(Jul. 23, 2022  10:04 PM)Huffie Wrote: How many beys do you need for the tournament? Or a match per say

Bring your five (5) best !
We are coming from Charlotte and misestimated the time. We arrive at 11:22. Can we still participate?
(Jul. 24, 2022  2:13 PM)nfwolfe Wrote: We are coming from Charlotte and misestimated the time. We arrive at 11:22. Can we still participate?

Probably not
(Jul. 24, 2022  2:29 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2022  2:13 PM)nfwolfe Wrote: We are coming from Charlotte and misestimated the time. We arrive at 11:22. Can we still participate?

Probably not

Our ETA is now 11:15.

Could you call us? 651-208-4153.
You might be able to make it since open rounds don’t start till 11:30
Pics:
https://nightwingsloft.com/event-photos/...lina-72422
Here is the spreadsheet and challonge bracket for this event.