Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
  Room 305 A/B
10:00 AM on 07/23/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Policies

[Image: IMG_4352_34bd0e37-5a9d-426a-9d68-3c85077...1633194252]

DARK CONTINENT

It’s time Beyblade community! Four-Gaming is hosting our first annual event. Whether you’ve been following The Circuit or if this is your first time hearing about it, Dark Continent will awaken soon! With a big cash prize to draw in some of the most competitive Bladers around, come out and enjoy an epic experience! Located this year at Raleigh's Convention Center. Here is a Link to their site for navigation details.

Test your skills in 3on3 battles within WBO Ranked format. 

This will be a 2 day event in conjunction with Michael Nightwing’s Blader’s Kingdom hosted on Sunday, July 24th.

The Circuit 

The Circuit is a competitive series of Beyblade Tournaments created and managed by Four-Gaming. The series is designed to draw out competitive Bladers to battle for the exclusive title of Legendary Blader. 

The series of tournaments will all lead to a season finale which is “Dark Continent”! Four-Gaming annual event with the highest level of competition. 

Prizes

1st Place: Legendary Blader, $500.00USD Visa Gift Card, 1st place Trophy & Medal

2nd Place: Elite-Pro Blader, $100 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 2nd place Trophy & Medal

3rd Place: Pro-Blader, $50 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 3rd Place Trophy & Medal

4th Place: $25 Four-Gaming Gift Card, Dark Continent Medal

5th-8th Place: 20% off Discount Codes to Four-Gaming and Dark Continent Medals

Spread the word!

Itinerary

Saturday July 23rd: “Dark Continent”

10:00-10:50 AM: On Site Registration (Please arrive early as parking can be chaotic. There is a parking deck directly across from the Convention Center on Lenoir  street)

10:50-11:00 AM: Announcements and Rule Overviews

11:00 AM: Prompt Tournament start time (arriving late will make you ineligible to compete)

4:00PM (Approximate): Tournament End time.

4:00PM-07:00PM: Free Play (YuGiOh, Pokemon, Beyblade)

7:00PM-9:00PM: Secondary Tournament (Invite Only)

Sunday July, 24th

Cosplay

Feel free to dress up as your favorite anime character, Beyblade or not, just keep it family friendly 😎. 

AFTER TOURNAMENT FREE PLAY

Pokémon & YuGiOh

With most to all Beyblade tournaments we will have an area for free play during the event. However, free play will be limited so participants can be attentive and hear when their names are called to compete. This will help the event flow better so we can overall enjoy our time. A practice area will definitely be available.

Since we will be playing inside, after the tournament is over, participants are welcome to stay a little longer and enjoy free play with either Beyblade, Pokemon or YuGiOh. I am a big nerd and enjoy the TCG life also. There are many coming who still are a part of the YuGiOh competitive scene, so if you have your deck ready please feel free to bring it 😎.

Location Layout
Room 305 A/B

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-05-27_at_1.31.20_PM_900...1653673885]

LOCAL FOOD, HOTELS & VENUES

PLACES TO EAT

Here are a few nice restaurants in the area to visit. There is a McDonalds close by for a quick lunch but if you have time there are some nice restaurants to enjoy on vacation.

There are many other great places to eat. Raleigh is quite diverse with food and culture.

HOTELS

Here is a Full List of local hotels in the area. Feel free to choose what works best for you.

Venues & Things To Do

As mentioned before there are TON's of fun things to do if you are staying in town for a while or just want to explore. Raleigh, NC is my home city so please feel free to contact me via email at contact.us@four-gaming.com and I can help you out with any questions you may have. 😎

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 19, 2022  6:24 PM)j Ash?! Wrote: WILL THIS EVENT BE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE/ TWITCH???

I’m not entirely sure just yet. It is a possibility though.
Hello Bladers!!!

Thank you all for signing up for The Circuit Dark Continent. I am sending out this email to let you all know that the location for Dark Continent has changed. It will be held indoors at the Raleigh Convention Center in room 305. It is about 4 minutes from the original location. We have updated the details and location in the tournaments description. (The location for Michael Nightwing's Blader's Kingdom will remain the same, at Pullen Park Shelter 4).

We will also update a few venues, restaurants and hotels for those of you traveling from out of time. I should have them all updated by the end of the weekend.

I look forward to playing with you all in a few months 😎. Once again feel free to dress up as your favorite anime character/cosplay just make sure it is family friendly. Also, if you know you will not be able to attend the event please unregister to make room for others who are interested. No hard feelings on that part.

Thank you all once again and feel free to send me any questions or concerns you may have. Take care 😎.
I have fully updated the tournament details in the description. Please review everything for some local "things to do" suggestions and hotels. There will also be free play available for Pokemon &/or YuGiOh if you're about that life 😎. Looking forward to playing with you all. Feel free to DM me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Hey, can I still go but nor participate, because the slots are full
(Jun. 07, 2022  1:53 PM)Neokorean03 Wrote: Hey, can I still go but nor participate, because the slots are full

You surely can!
(Jun. 07, 2022  1:53 PM)Neokorean03 Wrote: Hey, can I still go but nor participate, because the slots are full

Certainly 😎. This event is capped out but some players may not show the day off. So there is always a chance. But if it is full you will still be able to come out. Worst case scenario too many people show and everyone may not be able to enter but I doubt that will happen.

Also for Sunday you are definitely welcome to come. We won’t have a cap for that event. All good who come can play, as long as we can manage it 😎
(May. 19, 2022  6:24 PM)j Ash?! Wrote: WILL THIS EVENT BE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE/ TWITCH???

jAsh??!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

Sending this out to check for confirmation on everyone who is attending. Please message me back to confirm you attendance. I expect to have a large amount of participants show up however, we all know sometimes players drop out last minute. That is fine, life happens, but if you know you will not be able to make this event or if you have a very slim chance of making it please let me know or deregister. I would love to have as many people possible to enjoy some beyblade battles so if you won't be able to make it please allow room for others who are trying and willing to attend.

On another note, B-200 Xiphoid Xcalibur is set to release July 16th. If you Pre-Ordered it with our store, Four-Gaming, please email or DM me your order number so I can bring it to the event.

I have updated the itinerary, please give it a look over and arrive on time 😎

Keep blading hard everyone and have fun. Hope to see you soon.
(Jun. 21, 2022  3:37 AM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone,

Sending this out to check for confirmation on everyone who is attending. Please message me back to confirm you attendance. I expect to have a large amount of participants show up however, we all know sometimes players drop out last minute. That is fine, life happens, but if you know you will not be able to make this event or if you have a very slim chance of making it please let me know or deregister. I would love to have as many people possible to enjoy some beyblade battles so if you won't be able to make it please allow room for others who are trying and willing to attend.

On another note, B-200 Xiphoid Xcalibur is set to release July 16th. If you Pre-Ordered it with our store, Four-Gaming, please email or DM me your order number so I can bring it to the event.

I will be driving to attend the event! Very excited
(Jun. 21, 2022  3:42 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2022  3:37 AM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone,

I will be driving to attend the event! Very excited

Thank you so much we look forward to seeing you there 🙏🏾
Will you be in stock of xophoid and Gatling by July 23rd?
(Jun. 25, 2022  2:55 AM)Defaultnoobisme Wrote: Will you be in stock of xophoid and Gatling by July 23rd?

Yes
All of you have fun for me nightwing show leftburst whos cooler blader
(Jun. 28, 2022  2:27 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: All of you have fun for me nightwing show leftburst whos cooler blader

👀
After seeing the amount of players in the top 25 that are going to this event I am starting to think this may have not been my best idea for a first tournament.
(Jun. 29, 2022  3:02 PM)txzglYT Wrote: After seeing the amount of players in the top 25 that are going to this event I am starting to think this may have not been my best idea for a first tournament.

Not true. My first event I went 4-1 and of course that was with a lot of top 25 players in it. Just stay confident in yourself and your combos.
(Jun. 29, 2022  3:02 PM)txzglYT Wrote: After seeing the amount of players in the top 25 that are going to this event I am starting to think this may have not been my best idea for a first tournament.

Bro I live in md my guy and every tournament there's all a good bunch of the top 25 what I did is study the beys they use and how they used them that's how you beat them they always use the same combos I recommend you watch balance tune videos they'll help you out
yeay spin tops, but with youtubers, and proffesionals, this will be fun very unfun

my brother just played in a tournament with the second best nc blader and won, but he lost in the finals sadly, Unhappy
Sorry for asking so many questions but will xiphoid, Gatling, and divine be in the store at tournament?
(Jul. 11, 2022  3:03 PM)AvertedEnergy Wrote: What stadium are we using?

All ranked tournaments use the standard takara tomy stadium
(Jul. 11, 2022  3:05 PM)--- Wrote:

Ohh okay thanks
(Jul. 11, 2022  3:05 PM)I don’t think this is a ranked tournament and I think we are using db stadium--- Wrote:

(Jul. 11, 2022  4:27 PM)Defaultnoobisme Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2022  3:05 PM)I don’t think this is a ranked tournament and I think we are using db stadium--- edit: nvm Wrote: All ranked tournaments use the standard takara tomy stadium
(Jul. 11, 2022  4:27 PM)Defaultnoobisme Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2022  3:05 PM)I don’t think this is a ranked tournament and I think we are using db stadium--- Wrote: All ranked tournaments use the standard takara tomy stadium

If you look next to what beyblade format this is it says ranked right next to it which means we'll be using standard TT stadiums. FG has hosted tournaments before where they use DB stadiums but those were unranked