Oct

The Calm Before The Storm

Mumbai, Maharastra
Tournament Results
Sanjay Gandhi National Park

12:00 AM on 10/29/2016
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: IMG_20161028_113446_zpsr3j0b2m3.jpg]

The Calm Before The Storm

When? 29th October 2016

Where? Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai

Time: Registration begins at 10:00am
We will start with the Limited Format first and then conclude with the MFB STD Format

Format: MFB Limited Format + MFB Standard Format [Round Robin or Round Robin Block System]

Confirmed Members:
Un-Confirmed Members:
Stadium:  BB-10 and/or BBC -03 and/or B-09

Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (10$ -> 700rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kindof paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Prizes:
MFB Limited
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit
MFB Standard
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Want to sponsor or donate some prizes ? PM me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

a FIREFIRE will try to arrive at event.
The bb-46 isn't legal for tournaments anymore Smile
(Oct. 25, 2016  8:09 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: The bb-46 isn't legal for tournaments anymore Smile

Yes. Thanks
I haven't updated the whole thread yet. This was a copy paste from a old thread

@Mumbai Bladers - Please get your friends to this event Smile The more members we get, the more fun the event
Will be there! Looking forward to it!
its the day after tomorrow guys get ready
I am coming Smile
Ok now he is 100% confirmed!!

a FIREFIRE will arrive and win at event
Its today guys DJ - Yeah!DJ 2002 - Shock!

May the blader with highest Blader's Spirit may win (or best beyhaha)

I will bringing my burst and BBC-03 stadium with me so we can finish faster.

@UltimateRivalbro is your brother is coming?

Let It Crack!!!
So lets go guys and i am winning for sure
Lol so event ended.

I want to say it was truely best event ever. I had huge loads of fun and I won alot as well (well I won almost all battles in LTD and STD. Though Christopher, Yash and Soumadri had 1 more win then me so they got in Finals of STD. In LTD. Lets wait till ashton tell winners beyhaha).

Nik1392 showed up again and he did amazing this time too.

I got some news stadiums with ashton as well so I'm really excited to use them.

I found lots of crack combos too.

Only thing I found slightly annoying is many people used Kraken Dragoon BD vs Duo BD. Those battles had like +20 ties and no win so each battle too like 10mins (though we still finished it under 4hours)

Soumadri did amazing too (he dominated here too like he did in Kolkata) thanks for coming. Do come again too Smile

Thanks for hosting ashton Wink
(Oct. 29, 2016  1:30 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Only thing I found slightly annoying is many people used Kraken Dragoon BD vs Duo BD.

You guys need some E230MB. :p

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the results. Hope you all had a good day!
It was a wonderful event. My sincere thanks to all those who participated today.
We had a total of 11 members -
I did not place this time; lost badly against all
At last i could meet Alex Mercer and i was able to give his prize. Jay is still left to get his prize

Winners of the Limited Format
Winners of the Standard Format
Thanks soumadri for helping with the windows 8 OS. Special thanks to all those who helped in judging and writing down the results, especially Alex Mercer, yashpinto and nik1392
I will be back at home in December, hope to see you guys then.

PS -More details coming soon. I will send the results after a few days. Thanks for approving this event Smile
Awesome event! Really enjoyed it. It was good see Aditya and Christopher after a long time, thanks for coming! Also thanks to nikhil for coming again, hope to see in future events! Come back soon Ashton, its not the same without you... And Soumadri! Thanks for coming, you are really a skilled blader. Congrats Chris, yash, Soumadri, FIREFIRE and Aaman for placing.Thanks everyone for making this event successful!
(Oct. 29, 2016  1:37 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2016  1:30 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Only thing I found slightly annoying is many people used Kraken Dragoon BD vs Duo BD.

You guys need some E230MB. :p

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the results. Hope you all had a good day!

Yup. Only my team used to use it but now even Aaryan forgot to bring his MB and I didnt used due to fear of left spin lol.

So little (lol) about my experince.

Combos I used:-
LTD:-
Gravity Persus 90RB (Defence Mode) (#sword of @[Wombat])
Gravity Persus 90MF (Defence Mode) (lol I basicly copied ashton's combo. It worked well btw)
Bakushin Leone 85MF (it don't change modes beyhaha)
Gravity Persus DF105GCF (Attack Mode)
Even though it seems like I spammed Gravity. But thats not true. I actually used Bakushin MF in most of my matches and Gravity in 2 and in finals. I have to say. Bakushin DOMINATED tourney. I used it in all my battles and it just wiped out every single thing thrown at it (combining free-play. We used almost every type of combos from spin stealers to attack and 230CS/MB it just defeated all easily). Lol everyone used it due to that.

Only 2 battles I lost was against Soumadri (I used Gravity 90RB and He used Cosmic DF105RF. Gravity did well but Soumadri's launch was extremely fast so even before I could do anything it got KOed. Though I pulled of 2 OS. Cosmic was too high recoil/power so he won by 3-2. Against Aaryan. I used Bakushin 90MF. Not sure what he used but it was 230WD for sure. I got 2 os due to Bakushin's upper attack (or leone's) was able to get 2 OS but well he won again lol #ultimaterivals)

Also one more thing. No one noticed it due to Bakushin. but Gravity really dominted everyother thing. Cosmic did pretty well too unlike what i thought it does excellent against other attack.

STD:-
Bahamadia Dragoon BD145GF
Genbu Genbu SA165WD (both modes were used according to situation)

I used Genbu in 8 battles and Bahamdia Dragoon in 2 (?). I won 6 battles using Genbu and 1 using bahamadia. I lost 3 (or 4) due to due to Genbu got KOed and Alex Mercer used Dragoon WD against my Dragoon GF (well I wasnt able to Ko it.). I don't remember who I lost to but it was Chrsitopher, Yash, Aaryan (well #ultimaterivals). I think I lost 4 battles maybe but dont remenber beyhaha.

I think I should have brought my Wyvangs and RF so maybe able to pull just 1 more win and get in finals. But NP. I still won so many matches ane came 4th (took revenge of my defeat with Ashton and Nik1392 lol. No offence)

Well I'm not host but still my report lol.
I reached at tournament at around 11am (half hour late due to traffic. Sorry abt it) and I seen Ashton, ChristopherMK , Yash and Siddh waiting there. They finished there battles before we came so we started with soumdri's battle vs Diaster (LTD). Soumadri won IIRC (?). Then we did JKsiddh vs me. I used that Bakushin lol and won. Then after sometime Aaryan and Harry came. So we moved to differ place (one we used to battle at The Battle Bladers). We reached there at around 11:20 and continued our battles. We finished LTD by around 12:30 (pretty fast. Due to 2 stadiums i guess). Then we started with STD. I. I used Dragoon GF but as i mentioned. Aditya knows me very well so he used Left Stamina and won. We finished all battles by 3:30pm. (well mostly due to duo vs dragoon matches)

Thanks alot all esspecailly Soumadri and Nik for coming. Thanks again ashton for hosting it (and sharing launcher and selling Stadium(s))

Edit:- I thought about it little bit and ai now think Gravity won against other thing because most of people used Stamina and XF based attack against gravity lol. I think if people keep trying new combos and got new parts (like sythe) it won't be a problem. Our Metagame just need some time to adapt gravity in it Smile
Uploaded the results of the STD Format. I will upload the rest by next week as i am not available

MFB STD - The Calm Before The Storm October 29th 2016

Limited Format - The Calm Before The Storm Mumbai October 29th

@[Kai-V]

Sorry for the delay, i just got free time now to finish it off. Please donot close the thread, i wanted to post some pictures later
Hey @[ashton pinto], thank you for submitting all the results. I see that nik1392 and soumadri are supposed to be Passport Holders though, but they have no Passport Face. Based on FIREFIRE CPB's previous event, nik1392 was supposed to send the money for his Blader Passport online, however I am not sure that this was done. What is up with soumadri, also?
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey @[ashton pinto], thank you for submitting all the results. I see that nik1392 and soumadri are supposed to be Passport Holders though, but they have no Passport Face. Based on FIREFIRE CPB's previous event, nik1392 was supposed to send the money for his Blader Passport online, however I am not sure that this was done. What is up with soumadri, also?

IIRC @[Maximum Dranzer] send money for Nikil?

Soumadri took passport at @[ronitnath]'s event judgement day when he went Kolkata few weeks ago https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kolkata...gement-Day
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey @[ashton pinto], thank you for submitting all the results. I see that nik1392 and soumadri are supposed to be Passport Holders though, but they have no Passport Face. Based on FIREFIRE CPB's previous event, nik1392 was supposed to send the money for his Blader Passport online, however I am not sure that this was done. What is up with soumadri, also?

IIRC @[Maximum Dranzer] send money for Nikil?

Soumadri took passport at @[ronitnath]'s event judgement day when he went Kolkata few weeks ago https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kolkata...gement-Day

Yes, I did send the passport fees of nik1392.
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Yup, Soumadri took passport in the event which I hosted last, that's Judgement day. He came from Mumbai to play tournament in Kolkata. Fees of Judgment Day were all cleared out!
So here... i got free to post them here
Photos from the event
Lol I know I'm telling quite bit late lol but I have posted winning combos of this event https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1351794

Just posting here for archival purpose Smile (In case someone's doing research or something so it will be easier to find)