Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

Hi made this for anyone who wants to speculate/ predict and talk about their hopes and dreams about the beyblade burst releases and the anime. Spoiler Warnings for the anime ahead.
My one rule is plese keep Lane Valhalla's potential bey discussions to a minimum (This means no Lucifer and Uranus). People are getting kinda sick of talking about him and Uranus.

I will however be allowing people to talk about Lane so long as his bey has nothing to do with his bey.
(May. 30, 2020  5:10 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Hi made this for anyone who wants to speculate/ predict and talk about their hopes and dreams about the beyblade burst releases and the anime. Spoiler Warnings for the anime ahead.
My one rule is plese keep Lane Valhalla's potential bey discussions to a minimum (This means no Lucifer and Uranus). People are getting kinda sick of talking about him and Uranus.

I will however be allowing people to talk about Lane so long as his bey has nothing to do with his bey.

Could we talk about it IF it's not containing the name vs talking types or capabilities?

Ex. We can't talk about stuff about names not real
      We can talk about if it can spin both ways
Okay I suppose gimmicks are fine and if you are to refer to the bey in this forum refer to it as "Project L" like the Corocoro did just so no one sparks this particular discussion here. But with that said please try to keep it to a minimum.
(May. 30, 2020  5:30 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Okay I suppose gimmicks are fine and if you are to refer to the bey in this forum refer to it as "Project L" like the Corocoro did just so no one sparks this particular discussion here. But with that said please try to keep it to a minimum.

That actually is smart. Oh to resume my theory about that bey I mentioned. The one I thought might get remade in the Sparking Triple Booster Set
Also please don't get me wrong, I like Lane. At the very least his name is one of the coolest names I've ever heard, but I grow weary of hearing speculations (especially name predictions) about his bey.

(May. 30, 2020  5:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  5:30 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Okay I suppose gimmicks are fine and if you are to refer to the bey in this forum refer to it as "Project L" like the Corocoro did just so no one sparks this particular discussion here. But with that said please try to keep it to a minimum.

That actually is smart. Oh to resume my theory about that bey I mentioned. The one I thought might get remade in the Sparking Triple Booster Set

By all means fire away
(May. 30, 2020  5:32 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Also please don't get me wrong, I like Lane. At the very least his name is one of the coolest names I've ever heard, but I grow weary of hearing speculations (especially name predictions) about his bey.

(May. 30, 2020  5:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: That actually is smart. Oh to resume my theory about that bey I mentioned. The one I thought might get remade in the Sparking Triple Booster Set

By all means fire away

Do you think Burning Cerebeus is possible there
(May. 30, 2020  5:34 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  5:32 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Also please don't get me wrong, I like Lane. At the very least his name is one of the coolest names I've ever heard, but I grow weary of hearing speculations (especially name predictions) about his bey.

By all means fire away

Do you think Burning Cerebeus is possible there

The possibility is always there, but I'd rather not be spammed with more First gen. I would like to see more Metal fight beys get their chance to shine personally.
(May. 30, 2020  5:38 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  5:34 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think Burning Cerebeus is possible there

The possibility is always there, but I'd rather not be spammed with more First gen. I would like to see more Metal fight beys get their chance to shine personally.

I think they'll have the following remakes for Sparking by the time it ends:

Gen 1:

Ann. Set

Dragoon Victory
Dranzer Volcano
Driger Vulcan
Draciel Viper
Strata Dragoon Vast

Sparking Triple Booster Set

Burning Cerberous

Gen 2

Ann. Set

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Meteo L-Drago
Hades Kerbecs
Gravity Destroyer

one of the final random boosters

Twisted Tempo
Beyblade from original.
G Revolution Blades
Dragon G, Dranzer G, Draciel G, Driger G, Strata Dragoon G
And the MS Blades from original.
Dragon MS/ or MSUV, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Strata Dragoon Ms.
And from metal fight I’d like to see
Big Bang Pegasus and Galaxy Pegasus, Phantom Orion(imagine they make bearing’ lmao), Diablo nemesis, meteo or l drago destroy.
Burst, I would love a new wyvern, deathsyther, and Zeus. That’s my list
I hope that they'll make a new wyvren and deathscyther i mean wakia is already a legendary blader and daina is someone who is already in the top 10 according to the manga for the bey
I want wyvren be competitive for countring left spin beys and for deathscyther i want it to be an excellent right spin attack type
(May. 31, 2020  12:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope that they'll make a new wyvren and deathscyther i mean wakia is already a legendary blader and daina is someone who is already in the top 10 according to the manga for the bey
I want wyvren be competitive for countring left spin beys and for deathscyther i want it to be an excellent right spin attack type

Daigo was never confirmed to be a Legendary Blader but I hope he is.
(May. 31, 2020  12:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope that they'll make a new wyvren and deathscyther i mean wakia is already a legendary blader and daina is someone who is already in the top 10 according to the manga for the bey

Then here’s an idea for the combo:

Whirlwind Wvyron Ratchet Atomic 2D
Something I'd like to see is a Magnet Driver System kind of on the side, similar to the Magnacore System from the Plastic Generation. Maybe there could be Magnet Driver campaigns or Random Magnet Driver packs if people aren't comfortable with seeing them in Random Boosters. The Magnet Drivers could be a mixture of existing Drivers remade with magnets and completely new Drivers. Probably one of the most important things would be a magnet tray to go under a B-09 Stadium that could be released both in a battle set and on its own.
(May. 31, 2020  12:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Daigo was never confirmed to be a Legendary Blader but I hope he is.
Speculation warning
(May. 31, 2020  12:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  12:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Daigo was never confirmed to be a Legendary Blader but I hope he is.
Speculation warning
Wakiya has but Daigo was last seen in the finale chapter of GT.
Heres my prediction for after June

July

Lanes Bey

SuperKing Spriggan (random booster)

August

SuperKing Achilles

SuperKing Dragon (triple set)
(May. 31, 2020  3:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Heres my prediction for after June

July

Lanes Bey

August

SuperKing Achilles

If Spriggan is in the random booster . . . Grrrrrr
(May. 31, 2020  4:53 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

July

Lanes Bey

August

SuperKing Achilles

I'd expect them to do that. It'd be an easy cash grab cause it's Spriggan
(May. 31, 2020  4:53 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

July

Lanes Bey

August

SuperKing Achilles

It would be worth it if it was good in terms of performance

July

Lanes Bey

August

SuperKing Achilles

Pretty my line up
I really want HMS Burst remakes. I doubt they’d do it but it would be really cool. *Shining God MS burst version*
Ahh finally! A thread specifically for this kind of discussion!
Now we can flood this thread with random speculation instead of the rumors & upcoming releases thread!!

Now my speculation is that we may see the return of some beys from Valts old pals, like Deathscyther, Kerbeus etc..
We all know that wakiya is in the manga, thus I speculate that his bey, along with maybe one ore two others may return!
(May. 31, 2020  8:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ahh finally! A thread specifically for this kind of discussion!
Now we can flood this thread with random speculation instead of the rumors & upcoming releases thread!!

Now my speculation is that we may see the return of some beys from Valts old pals, like Deathscyther, Kerbeus etc..
We all know that wakiya is in the manga, thus I speculate that his bey, along with maybe one ore two others may return!

Well tbh I feel that the legendary blades are only valt and the ones in the opening as the anime doesn't always follow the manga.
(May. 31, 2020  8:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ahh finally! A thread specifically for this kind of discussion!

You're welcome
I hope to God Valkyrie that we see another Hades. Hearts was such a good character. He was just a troubled gremlin who had a little too much dark resonance, similar to Aiga. His dialogue after Hades breaking was some of my favorite in Beyblade as a whole.