Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jun. 13, 2020  5:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Reworking it again to be slightly more accurate (going off the assumption everyone returning gets a bey, since that could work)

July: Lucifer | Random booster with Phoenix
August: 3 on 3 set featuring  Xcaliber | Spriggan booster with L/R launcher
September: Achilles booster
October: Dragon booster | Random booster featuring Deathscyther
November: Diabolos booster | Genesis booster
December: Random booster with Xcaliber
January: Hyperion evolution | Helios evolution | Lucifer evolution

Tell me if Im leaving anything out (I dont believe I am)

Zeus and wyvern.
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Reworking it again to be slightly more accurate (going off the assumption everyone returning gets a bey, since that could work)

August: 3 on 3 set featuring  Xcaliber,Zeus,Wyvern | Spriggan booster with L/R launcher

Edit: updated to include Zeus and Wyvern
You left out the customise set, the December starter/ booster and put Xcalibur in twice
(Jun. 13, 2020  6:34 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

August: 3 on 3 set featuring  Xcaliber,Zeus,Wyvern | Spriggan booster with L/R launcher

Edit: updated to include Zeus and Wyvern
You left out the customise set, the December starter/ booster and put Xcalibur in twice

bruh i suck, ima change that

Instead of the prize bey being a legendary bladers bey, I think they also might just fill each random booster with legendary bladers, beys. They could be called legendary boosters and be sold for a higher price, but every bey is a returning characters. I think 1 should cover all of them. That opens up even more spaces for releases, actually. Afterwards they could incorporate the bladers into the manga, they won't all have their own chapter, but we can see them casually walking around and stuff, even battling and showing off gimmicks.  That would open up alot more spots  for even more evolutions of super king beys, so this is a pretty smart move.

edit: then again what would you fill the other spots with? idk, but it does open up more slots and gives TT an excuse to charge us more money than usual
Honestly, they probably wont return besides the main legendary bladers that were reveled at the beginning of the series
Here’s the longest stretch of burst wishful thinking there is:
Plastic Gen Bladers return! Yes, I know it won’t happen. But it’s a cool thought.
Spriggan wishful
I want Spriggan to not be super CompetitivE this time around just because i sick of seeing Spriggan in the top meta For the past 3 years so i want it to become not a meta changing bey but just a good bey like brave and mirrage who have counter have advantages (unlike Lord)

Dual spin maybe?!
I found Dual spin bey is possible for sparking if they rise the chip up a bit

Speculation of the release month
Anyway i think Spriggan will be in july RBV 21 just because lane is Shu pupil so that would make much sense or if not maybe in August or September
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Spriggan wishful
I want Spriggan to not be super CompetitivE this time around just because i sick of seeing Spriggan in the top meta For the past 3 years so i want it to become not a meta changing bey but just a good bey like brave and mirrage who have counter have advantages (unlike Lord)

Dual spin maybe?!

Anyway i think Spriggan will be in july RBV 21 just because lane is Shu pupil so that would make much sense or if not maybe in August or September

Why does everyone focus more on random booster vol 21 when we haven’t even gotten the Sparking Triple Set
(Jun. 19, 2020  9:53 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Spriggan wishful

Dual spin maybe?!

Why does everyone focus more on random booster vol 21 when we haven’t even gotten the Sparking Triple Set
Oh my friend i think you're forgetting about the fact that RBV 21 release on july and TBS on August
Isn’t achilles and dragon supposed to come first?
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:07 PM)Orbit Wrote: Isn’t achilles and dragon supposed to come first?

We have no idea what Beyblades come after Lucifer. At this point it is just speculation about which will come first.
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:07 PM)Orbit Wrote: Isn’t achilles and dragon supposed to come first?

We have no idea what Beyblades come after Lucifer. At this point it is just speculation about which will come first.

Im guessing we'll get another updated sparking wave 2 poster in august.
i wonder when the next random booster will come hopefully next month but it is very unlikely
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:42 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: i wonder when the next random booster will come hopefully next month but it is very unlikely

people are saying next month, but I dont remember it being confirmed anywhere. All we can do is look at previous release schedules and make assumptions off of those.
most likely not or else we would have already got info in the new corocoro
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:49 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: most likely not or else we would have already got info in the new corocoro

we would prob get info about it in the next CoroCoro if there was one actually. It would prob show off the prize bey and stuff.
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:51 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:49 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: most likely not or else we would have already got info in the new corocoro

we would prob get info about it in the next CoroCoro if there was one actually. It would prob show off the prize bey and stuff.
Every RBV from the past in july got revealed in corocoro special issue or the guide book
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  3:51 PM)snoc Wrote: we would prob get info about it in the next CoroCoro if there was one actually. It would prob show off the prize bey and stuff.
Every RBV from the past in july got revealed in corocoro special issue or the guide book

true, so I guess we aren't getting one. If it was a returning bladers bey like Zac's I would keep that a secret since it would be a surprise. SO maybe they're keeping it a secret for the sake of it. Also I brought up the idea of a booster with only returning legendary bladers beys (like Daina's Wakiyas,Xanders, etc.) so if they were doing a big reveal like that that also might be kept a secret. I wouldn't imagine we would get one in the first place though.
Daina should come back
Are there any news about Dante's Beyblade in Sparking? :-)
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:26 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Are there any news about Dante's Beyblade in Sparking? :-)

Not yet. I like dragon so hopefully we get news soon.

Release schedule v2 (boosters only)
August-Dragon
September-Achilles
October-Hyperion and Helios evolution
November-Spriggan
December-Lucifer evolution

Hasbro sparking stuff speculation:
Glide Ragnarok: Glide Roktavor
Super Hyperion: Super Hyperios
King Helios: King Helios
Brave Valkyrie: Brave Valtryek
Curse Satan: Bane Satomb
Mirage Fafnir: Phantom Fafnir
Rage Longinus: Rage Luinor
Variant Lucifer: Variant Lucifos
---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
Alpha Spriggan/Omega Spriggan
(Jun. 21, 2020  10:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Daina should come back

He is. He's number 15 on the legendary blader list
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:05 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:26 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Are there any news about Dante's Beyblade in Sparking? :-)

August-Dragon
September-Achilles
November-Spriggan

---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
Nice predictions. Personally I predict the new Luinor name will be Rampage Luinor (just restating it from earlier in the thread).
(Jun. 21, 2020  4:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:05 PM)snoc Wrote: Not yet. I like dragon so hopefully we get news soon.

August-Dragon
September-Achilles
November-Spriggan

---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
Nice predictions. Personally I predict the new Luinor name will be Rampage Luinor (just restating it from earlier in the thread).
that also makes sense.
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:05 PM)snoc Wrote:

August-Dragon
September-Achilles
November-Spriggan

---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
I feel like if they do so much evolution they will got burned out and it will be boring to see that

(Jun. 21, 2020  4:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  10:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Daina should come back

He is.  He's number 15 on the legendary blader list
His rank number 14
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:05 PM)snoc Wrote: Not yet. I like dragon so hopefully we get news soon.

August-Dragon
September-Achilles
November-Spriggan

---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
I feel like if they do so much evolution they will got burned out and it will be boring to see that

(Jun. 21, 2020  4:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He is.  He's number 15 on the legendary blader list
His rank number 14

well we already have spriggan,dragon, and achilles confirmed to be coming. After that either a new villain or a lucifer evolution, then prob ones for hyperion and helios. but you're right, they should try to get more new beys then evolutions.