Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

I mean what else can burst do either way even if the make new beys their Just going to eithe reuse or upgrade whaterver gimmick that already exist. Lets be honest what Hyperion or helios does isnt new And Lucifer is 50/50 its gimmick isnt a 100% new Just an upgrade of old beys. TT kind of hit the end thats probaly why their bringing so many evos 1. Less work to what the gimmick should be 2. Their guarentee to sell than cuase among this evos 80% to 90% of the fans want those evo. If we assume this is the last burst season. Its them going out with a band than take a break to comeback . plus remember even if the actually do all 15 legends beys each season has at least 24 beys minimum so as you can see the make new beys
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:05 PM)snoc Wrote: Not yet. I like dragon so hopefully we get news soon.

Release schedule v2 (boosters only)
August-Dragon
September-Achilles
October-Hyperion and Helios evolution
November-Spriggan
December-Lucifer evolution

Hasbro sparking stuff speculation:
Glide Ragnarok: Glide Roktavor
Super Hyperion: Super Hyperios
King Helios: King Helios
Brave Valkyrie: Brave Valtryek
Curse Satan: Bane Satomb
Mirage Fafnir: Phantom Fafnir
Rage Longinus: Rage Luinor
Variant Lucifer: Variant Lucifos
---------------
TT speculation:
Celeste Dragon
Brace Achilles
Alpha Spriggan/Omega Spriggan
I feel like if they do so much evolution they will got burned out and it will be boring to see that

(Jun. 21, 2020  4:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He is.  He's number 15 on the legendary blader list
His rank number 14

Sorry for a second I thought there were 16 legendary bladers lol
I feel like they should put in some of the legend bladers' beys into the future waves after those three (Dragon, Achilles, Spriggan)
(Jun. 22, 2020  4:24 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I feel like they should put in some of the legend bladers' beys into the future waves after those three (Dragon, Achilles, Spriggan)

prob some parts and stuff

based on the stadium, do you guys think we'll get hypersphere next generation?
Wishful Thinking:

I'm hoping that Hasbro doesn't do some weird gimmick stuff with Sparking. This time around, there aren't small metal parts like metal on the majority of beys in Cho-Z and layer weights in GT. As the bulk of the weight in Sparking beys are on the Chassis/Discs, I don't see an incentive for Hasbro to weight reduce this time around aside from being cheap/stingy with metal inclusion. I could understand combining parts of the ring and core together to reduce small parts and maybe the omission of single chassis, but Sparking is lining up to make things difficult for Hasbro to justify skimping on stuff since Evolution. They've already done Slingshock and Hypersphere and off the top of my head, I don't see another new gimmick that Hasbro would use for stadiums according to the stadiums in Sparking so far. The only way I'd see Hasbro justifying a butchering to the Sparking line is weight management to their toy lineup to keep things from being too powerful compared to their previous releases.
(Jun. 23, 2020  6:04 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Wishful Thinking:

I'm hoping that Hasbro doesn't do some weird gimmick stuff with Sparking.  This time around, there aren't small metal parts like metal on the majority of beys in Cho-Z and layer weights in GT.  As the bulk of the weight in Sparking beys are on the Chassis/Discs, I don't see an incentive for Hasbro to weight reduce this time around aside from being cheap/stingy with metal inclusion.  I could understand combining parts of the ring and core together to reduce small parts and maybe the omission of single chassis, but Sparking is lining up to make things difficult for Hasbro to justify skimping on stuff since Evolution.  They've already done Slingshock and Hypersphere and off the top of my head, I don't see another new gimmick that Hasbro would use for stadiums according to the stadiums in Sparking so far.  The only way I'd see Hasbro justifying a butchering to the Sparking line is weight management to their toy lineup to keep things from being too powerful compared to their previous releases.

Based on the stadium with lui it’ll be based on something almost like sling shock with pockets on the side and hyper sphere with the bey being able to travel everywhere. They can’t really justify ruining gimmicks tbh, they prob just think the regular ones won’t sell as well.
Release pattern
Based on the release pattern this is my new *PREDICTION*
I couldn't see why would they do hyperion and helios evolution since the aberration will be more confusing so the better way to do that is to make a set with a special ring or chassis or driver

New diabolos and genesis seems to have a very low chance to get an evo since the last season that bey already evolved or I could just be wrong and stupid
(Jun. 25, 2020  12:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Release pattern
I couldn't see why would they do hyperion and helios evolution since the aberration will be more confusing so the better way to do that is to make a set with a special ring or chassis or driver

New diabolos and genesis seems to have a very low chance to get an evo since the last season that bey already evolved or I could just be wrong and stupid

Diabolos and Genesis have just a good chance as any other legendary bladers bey.
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:45 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Diabolos and Genesis have just a good chance as any other legendary bladers bey.
IDK man it has a low chance if they want To make new beys But it can go either way
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:45 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

not really tbh, Delta and all the others were in the manga but they might not make anime appearances like Wakiya. And those weren't the main bladers advertised, so I would assume they planned ahead and are only giving them beys, but we dont know yet.
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:57 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:45 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Diabolos and Genesis have just a good chance as any other legendary bladers bey.

not really tbh, Delta and all the others were in the manga but they might not make anime appearances like Wakiya. And those weren't the main bladers advertised, so I would assume they planned ahead and are only giving them beys, but we dont know yet.

I mean was Phi advertised in the show? Was Zac? No, neither was Delta or Gwynn. That's the same chance.

I realize that might have sounded hostile, and I am sorry If I offended anyone.
Most probably that the scene in the manga was for fan service.. sad but most probably true
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:43 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Most probably that the scene in the manga was for fan service.. sad but most probably true

I never said they were going to appear. I said they all have the same chance of appearing.
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:38 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:57 AM)snoc Wrote: not really tbh, Delta and all the others were in the manga but they might not make anime appearances like Wakiya. And those weren't the main bladers advertised, so I would assume they planned ahead and are only giving them beys, but we dont know yet.

I mean was Phi advertised in the show?  Was Zac?  No, neither was Delta or Gwynn.  That's the same chance.

They prob wont appear in the anime, like Wakiya. If Wakiya was here he would've already been shown, so there's a good chance the others will also not be shown.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:16 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:38 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I mean was Phi advertised in the show?  Was Zac?  No, neither was Delta or Gwynn.  That's the same chance.

They prob wont appear in the anime, like Wakiya. If Wakiya was here he would've already been shown, so there's a good chance the others will also not be shown.

Keep in mind that in every season there are two intros at least ( one at the beginning, and another around halfway through ). The new intros also show the other bladers appearing in the season.
I think that after superking is done Takara Tomy will probably release more remakes.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:17 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:16 PM)snoc Wrote: They prob wont appear in the anime, like Wakiya. If Wakiya was here he would've already been shown, so there's a good chance the others will also not be shown.

Keep in mind that in every season there are two intros at least ( one at the beginning, and another around halfway through ).  The new intros also show the other bladers appearing in the season.

but Wakiya should've appeared when they were raising their ranks (I think it was the episode right after Silas'). Now would be too late, plus the returning bladers would have to appear before the Lane vs Lui battle, and given in the anime they're on a island I doubt it. And usually the anime has 1 intro, with about 4/5 versions of it. Predictions:

Opening v2: episodes 16-26

Opening v3: episodes 27-39

Opening v4:episodes 40-52
Wishful thinking... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN SPARKING DO NOT TELL ME LANE'S ACTUAL NAME IS LEAN WALHALLA! THAT NAME SUCKS!
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:20 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Wishful thinking... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN SPARKING DO NOT TELL ME LANE'S ACTUAL NAME IS LEAN WALHALLA! THAT NAME SUCKS!

Too bad.........?

Edit:oh nvm I thought you just misspelled it what oh god
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:42 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:20 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Wishful thinking... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN SPARKING DO NOT TELL ME LANE'S ACTUAL NAME IS LEAN WALHALLA! THAT NAME SUCKS!

Too bad.........?

Edit:oh nvm I thought you just misspelled it what oh god

Yeah what the Valhalla is a Walhalla?
Maybe the dub will have his name as Lane Valhalla
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)snoc Wrote: Maybe the dub will have his name as Lane Valhalla

If they do that I will stop ripping on them even if that is the season's only redeeming quality.
Here are my speculations for future releases:
-Spriggan will either be in a random booster for in July (if there is one) or be featured as a booster in august
-most likely won’t be a random booster for this month
- I’m pretty sure we won’t get all the legendary bladers beys releases if they even had sparking beys which they might not
- also, I’m guessing the releases will follow the ending with us getting Achilles after Spriggan and then finally Dragon’s evolution
wait..........Is the TT name of Lane's last name Vahalla or Wahalla?
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:43 PM)William Cochran Wrote: wait..........Is the TT name of Lane's last name Vahalla or Wahalla?

Apparently so, Lane got changed to "Lean"