Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
Takara tomy is better. They use really good metal and advanced tips, tracks, 4D bottoms, and more. They also have better quality and takara tomy has DVD sets, reg sets, and even video game sets. If I were you, I would get takara tomy
Ironically, the only breaks I've had with my beys have been the Hasbro ones. They weight more, & generally look nicer color wise, in my opinion. The paint on Takara Tomy beys chips like crazy though.
All parts generally weigh the same between TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro, and additional weight would not necessarily equal to more breaks.
Really? Gasp I'm sorry, I always assumed Takara was heavier from people weighing the difference or whatever, but I could have just heard wrong. I agree about the additional weight though; I just wonder why so many of my Hasbro parts have broken, yet none of my Takara Tomy ones have.
But the hasbro ones are sold more than the takara tomy ones.
(May. 08, 2013  9:41 AM)blader 124 Wrote: But the hasbro ones are sold more than the takara tomy ones.

... Just because they are sold in more countries ...
Shogun steel gets bunches of marks in them and I want takara tomy zero-g now which is takara and is better *facepalm Tired
Takara because they make the beyblades how there shown on the anime. Hasbro is alright but the name changes annoy me and in metal fury they failed, they tried on hyperblades but they did not do all of the beys
(Sep. 04, 2013  1:57 AM)Planetx2001 Wrote: Shogun steel gets bunches of marks in them and I want takara tomy zero-g now which is takara and is better *facepalm Tired

What do you mean? All of my chrome wheels, Takara and Hasbro get small idention-like marks after intensive use.
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:28 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2013  1:57 AM)Planetx2001 Wrote: Shogun steel gets bunches of marks in them and I want takara tomy zero-g now which is takara and is better *facepalm Tired

What do you mean? All of my chrome wheels, Takara and Hasbro get small idention-like marks after intensive use.
maybe they were referring to chips in the "warrior wheels" due to recolors? other than that I didn't really understand what was trying to be said :p
2 words HASBRO GARBAGE
(Sep. 04, 2013  6:15 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: 2 words HASBRO GARBAGE

I do not think Hasbro has done so bad to deserve that comment at all.
Habro's renames kinda irk me, but I am really glad to see that they did make shogun steel beyblades the same weight as zero-G. Now, kids that don't have access to TT stuff won't get dominated as bad as if they tried to use a Hasbro 4D (non-hyperblade) against a TT 4D.
well i just meant on the 4D beys thats all
Takara tomy makes metal face bolt and makes ALL 4d blades so takara Is better
Hasbro made metal faces on multiple occasions...
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Hasbro made metal faces on multiple occasions...

What?! When?!Grin I don't remember seeing any?!
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Hasbro made metal faces on multiple occasions...

What? No they didn't, they only released them with the video games.
:I don't remember either why did I never get one Smithicide
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:58 PM)Tri Wrote:

What? No they didn't, they only released them with the video games.
Yes, I don't see how that contradicts my statement? The video games are what I was referring to.
You said multiple occasions, that's really not that often.
Multiple occasions, as in more than once.
This thread is totally one sided... Everyone's gonna say TT because they create the products, they think up ideas for accessories, Hasbro just distributes it worldwide except Asia. Also, Hasbro feels the need to vomit on MWs, giving them unfitting colors, the only exception was the Air Syn.. Dragooon, even though black spray paint is easily obtainable.
I say hasbro as in availibility atleast they released BD145 Flash Phantom W145 CF E230 R2F RF GCF Dragooon SA165 Gryph S130 GB145 MB RB B D and Diablo.... (I could go on forever...)