Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
i only have hasbro beys but i still believe takara tomy is better
I have a thing for those beautiful Japanese boxes and box art, so ill say Takara Tomy. lol
To me its takara because it didnt change the 4d beyblades and they have lots of cool items hasbro dont got.
(Jul. 20, 2012  9:02 PM)BeyKids Wrote: To me its takara because it didnt change the 4d beyblades and they have lots of cool items hasbro dont got.

didn't change? Beyblade is from Takara Tomy...*facepalm
(Jul. 21, 2012  7:33 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  9:02 PM)BeyKids Wrote: To me its takara because it didnt change the 4d beyblades and they have lots of cool items hasbro dont got.

didn't change? Beyblade is from Takara Tomy...*facepalm

Well i think he might of meant, he likes takara tomy better because they have the 4d changes and better things than hasbro.
Do the hasbro blades seem smaller or is it just me?
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:16 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Do the hasbro blades seem smaller or is it just me?

They are exactly the same size.
i like all,, of the tomy company then hasbro and then sonokong, though if i get a chance i would buy the cheapest one......
Hasbro sucks compard to Takara Tomy.TT quality of products is much more better than hasbro, their box looks very coool specially since the release of metal masters and metal fury, plus they are the orignal beyblade creators.... Grin
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:58 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: Hasbro sucks compard to Takara Tomy.TT quality of products is much more better than hasbro, their box looks very coool specially since the release of metal masters and metal fury, plus they are the orignal beyblade creators.... Grin

Is there a dif performance wise, other than the 4d?
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:33 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:16 AM)Roxasbeyblader Wrote: Not actually because the beyblade geeks app had a youtube vid. use all takara beys and hasbro battle and hasbro beyblades won. Tarkara makes better launchers though.

They only made two match ups that doesn't prove anything...and we customize beys here.
Ok R2F is better than FGrin but the MW will always matter. If there was a battle between Cosmic and Big Bang and both on were W105R2F then Big Bang will probably win. BTW L-Drago Destroy FConfused won against L-Drago Destructor LW105LF Tongue_out
Don't Forget, the Bey look is kind of an important prospect of 4D, as well as having Mode Change which is really fun.
I really hate it when Hasbro don't do the reinforce powder on the clear wheel.
Even though the powder do nothing, it makes the bey feel special somehow in my opinion
The only good thing (sometimes) is the release of Rare TT Beyb at normal price.
But it just seem to lose expectation when you but from Hasbro. You don;t feel that much ecitement Buying the same Bey from Hasbro as to buy from TT
Well to me it depends on what beyblades you get. With most beys and the vast selection Takara is better hands down, but when it comes to people with less money and some beys with the same performance as there Takara rivals I would have to say that hasbro is the better choice.
I can only get hasbro in Ireland without buying off the internet which I rarely do. As takara's stadiums and quility are better I think Hasbro are better.
Takara Tomy For The Win! Hasbro........u suck..........Beywheels?XTS?UGH!
Anyone, please tell me. Why did Hasbro ruin 4D and have to remake them with no 4D Bottoms, no Mode Changes, and have them recolored?
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:07 AM)Twisted L-Drago Wrote: Anyone, please tell me. Why did Hasbro ruin 4D and have to remake them with no 4D Bottoms, no Mode Changes, and have them recolored?

Because when little kids buy them, they may think that the mode are too complicated.
I'm pretty sure it's to cut down on costs; I heard that Hasbro 4D is supposed to be much cheaper than TT 4D.
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:46 AM)Cake Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's to cut down on costs; I heard that Hasbro 4D is supposed to be much cheaper than TT 4D.
Probably since they down have mode change, weigh less and don't have the 4D bottoms
I do like Takara better but Hasbro puts rare beys from RB's easy to get

(Aug. 07, 2012  1:46 AM)Cake Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's to cut down on costs; I heard that Hasbro 4D is supposed to be much cheaper than TT 4D.

Honestly there isn't much of a difference between the price between here and Japan. Its only a few dollars at most. But if you get them imported thats where the price increase comes.
ugh...hasbro is O.K., good for getting otherwise extremely rare TT beys at lower prices. But, Takara and hasbro, to me, seemed pretty closely matched(besides stadiums) until mfb 4d came and Hasbro shamelessly ruined it to save money; hasbro's packaging and stadiums are very strict rule-wise, and all in all, Hasbro is made for begginers and little kids, and Takara Tomy is made for hard-core players and collectors.
For me, Hasbro, simply because I can just go to my local store and pick one up. Convenience is king, especially since I'm only planning on playing with a few close friends.
Well once Metal Fury showed I went strictly into Takara Tomy so I can be a hardcore blader but I think hasbro is for nearby stores and still have competative parts buti think its for like people just playing for fun and Takara tomy who want to take it deeper to the game
Takara Tomy. Let us look into Hasbro a little more closely... Blitz, hollowed. VariAres, not such a great Smash Attacker. Jade, hollowed out (the understatement of the year). L Drago Destructor, hollowed out. The key words here are, "hollowed out."

So, Takara Yomy is better. Hmm, I WONDER WHY. XD Just my two cents.

EDIT: Dark Mousy, I didn't know that, thanks for the info!
TT for sure Wink

Takara Tomy, and you guys saying about the Takara Tomy Beyblades really makes me want to get them unfortunately I don't really buy online.
I checked out some of Hasbro's 4D stuff yesterday looks decent but not a step up from the previous beyblades which is a shame considering Takara's original system for 4Ds
I hope Hasbro don't wreck the Zero-G stuff