Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:46 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Takara Tomy's made some bad combos in Random Boosters, but then Hasbro labels Ray Unicorno an attack type, when it just stays in the middle of the stadium. Also, Hasbro makes combos like Poison Scorpio M145Q
TT did the exact same thing (@ the bold)
It also depends on the CS the Ray Striker comes with (amount of rubber)
Who cares about bad combinations in Random Boosters ? Firstly, we are discussing colours in which parts are available, and secondly, we all customize anyway.
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  2:36 AM)Kaskus Wrote: But if you want an unique kind of Beyblade for collection perhaps, with so many variations & models, choose Hasbro.
Chief - Idea!

"So many variations & models" ? What are you talking about ?
Like Electro battler's, Tornado battler's, XTS, Stealth battler's, accessories, gears, recolor's, and many more. Takara doesnt have much 'unique' beyblade variation like that
EDIT : i agree, Takara is much more cooler than Hasbro. Maybe we should say Hasbro is 'unique' ? XD
The first three things you mentioned are illegal and TAKARA-TOMY has the Super Control Beys as well anyway, and as I keep posting, they have more than enough recolours to compensate Hasbro's horrible recolours.

You could give me three Dir en grey albums, but if they do not work/there is nothing on them, they are very useless. In the same set of mind, you could have thousands of Hasbro accessories, but they are all very bad, so it is almost preferable to simply have none.
i vote takara. although it's thx to hasbro hat i have most of my beys, TT is better by a mile-stone
Yes, they do illegal, thats why i said Hasbro is just for collection.
What i meant to say is Takara for battle & collection, but because i think the main advantage of Takara is the Quality, so i didnt mention about the 'cool stuff' of Takara. Sorry about that. Lets just say it like this, Takara = Quality for battle + 'Cool Stuff' to collect, Hasbro = Just 'unique stuff' to collect.
Problem solved ? Joyful_2
TT cause their stadiums are worth paying 30 bucks for. Hasbro is overpricing for theirs and their not even good. Its just that they should make it more circular and more exit points.
(Dec. 30, 2011  1:16 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: TT cause their stadiums are worth paying 30 bucks for. Hasbro is overpricing for theirs and their not even good. Its just that they should make it more circular and more exit points.

umm here in australia hasbro stadiums r only 18 dollars max
No i meant i wouldnt pay even 5$ on a stadium thats remoulded every month. 30 is worth for BB10
Most of my Beyblades are from Hasbro, but I've been buying a lot from Takara and Sonokong recently since the mall doesn't always have everything. I find that Takara is generally the better company (Sonokong Beyblades being of equal quality to Takara). Hasbro butchers everything - the names, the face bolt designs (though some of the recolor versions are nice, like Gemios), and even the paint on some parts. Did you see the ugly color on Hasbro's "Hades" Fusion Wheel? I've also never had a Takara part break on me, whereas my Hasbro parts get busted, like my ED145 and almost every HF tip I've bought with the exception of one.

I must pay Hasbro its dues though, those Tornado Battlers are pretty darn interesting to watch, if uncustomizable.

Both companies are seriously flawed in the way they rate the stats of parts, though. They should test everything before they release it.
For all 3 bey series, Hasbro has improved designs and higher grade material as well as some cool recolored oddities, in addition to the occasional unique innovation and release (Rev Up launcher, Legends beys) all at an extremly affordable price.

Takara has everything else, but is a bit more expensive. Quality is still good, and you get stuff from them 1st, but being 1st results in flaws, which are corrected and improved upon by Hasbro (not just saying that becasue I am from North America)

But there is only one real set of reasons why TT beats Hasbro 110% of the time; TT makes Beyblade, TT owns Beyblade, and Hasbro is TT's North American slave.
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who cares about bad combinations in Random Boosters ? Firstly, we are discussing colours in which parts are available, and secondly, we all customize anyway.

yeah it sorta makes sense. the random booster bey r surpose to be side character bey so of course they would suck
By recolors, they mean in the double packs and sets. (e.g. Crushing Blast 2-pack )
Forget what I said earlier. It's not Hasbro's problem; it's the "audience's" problem. Digital and electro seem to be the "new and epic" these times. Plus, people think spinning tops are for babies, so Hasbro needs to make it all "rad" and everything to bring them in.

Anyway, of course, TT releases cooler original style beys. The fact that Hasbro is is making 4d into metal, though, is a bit advantageous; someone said if Blitz was all metal, it wouldn't break as much. And who knows, we may get a better duo or something.

TT has better stadiums, gear, etc. (Yes, the Metal Face Bolts that are essential for competition) Hasbro seems to be more accessible to the world, as someone said TT wasn't available in Australia. They also make RB more accessible.

Their new XTS beys actually look fun if you have an open mind and are not stuck to nostalgia or a serious blader. It's fun to watch Tornado Battlers everyone once in a while and their new "Destroyer Dome" looks a bit fun too.

In the end, it's really all about preference. If you are a Serious blader, then go TT. If you have an Open mind, go Hasbro.
I have to say so far this has been 7 pages of biased banter, very few have u have made good attempt at making a valid point to the title of this thread. WHO IS THE BETTER BEYBLADE MAKER, says nothing about stadiums or accesories. I personally think it is hard to judge because they both have thier pros and cons probably just as equally. I find it silly to fault hasbro for having to follow safety measures for certain items in the US that do not apply on the others side of the world for TT or SK. it is a known fact that hasbro has some much stronger molds then the originals as well as some parts. TT and Hasbro have both done thier parts for this game especially considering they have completely different culture based influences on what to produce, at the end of the day even if they have few stupid ideas its a company out to make money and they are both doing that well. so lets stop bashing peoples opinions and stick to the facts people , otherwise this thread is pointless and a waste of time.
All I have are hasbro beys , I have noticed that There Bey quality is not as good compared to hasbro.
.....This made twisted tempo such a freaking disappointment. And how can we forgive hasbro for screwing up there new line of "metal fury" beys that dont have modes or the 4d parts.
Hasbro made beyblade seem 100 percent more 6 year old-like when they released the beyweelz and the destroyer dome. they also do not have bey pointers ( unless if you count there rip gauge launcher). There name changes
drive me crazy, they have released so many pointless battle gear products but yet make string launchers and
decent grips so freaking hard to find. Hasbro has not been on my good side lately
it's really hard to say which is better, on one hand takara is original,and has better quality. on the other hand i've heard that hasbro's is made of different materials that are stronger,

wheres the sono kong button?
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: anyone who doesn't vote "takara" is an idiot

takara actually designs and manufactures the beyblades

hasbro buys the molds and reproduces them generally to the same quality, but often carp it up or just outright doesn't release parts (URIEL 2 AGHHHHHHHHHHH)

Not actually because the beyblade geeks app had a youtube vid. use all takara beys and hasbro battle and hasbro beyblades won. Tarkara makes better launchers though.
I really can't believe that this many people voted for Hasbro they completely ruined 4d they make stupid name changes and I bet they will even find a way to mess up zero g they will probably make the stadium completely stable
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:16 AM)Roxasbeyblader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: anyone who doesn't vote "takara" is an idiot

takara actually designs and manufactures the beyblades

hasbro buys the molds and reproduces them generally to the same quality, but often carp it up or just outright doesn't release parts (URIEL 2 AGHHHHHHHHHHH)

Not actually because the beyblade geeks app had a youtube vid. use all takara beys and hasbro battle and hasbro beyblades won. Tarkara makes better launchers though.

They only made two match ups that doesn't prove anything...and we customize beys here.
Ok R2F is better than FGrin but the MW will always matter. If there was a battle between Cosmic and Big Bang and both on were W105R2F then Big Bang will probably win. BTW L-Drago Destroy FConfused won against L-Drago Destructor LW105LF Tongue_out
Takara are the best. btw Hasbro have a fault they should improve but I like them too... Because They have original..
Hasbro I used it a lot and grown to like it and for Takara I haven't really used but I like Hasbro way better.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:11 AM)LeoneDestoryer Wrote: Hasbro I used it a lot and grown to like it and for Takara I haven't really used but I like Hasbro way better.

u may LIKE hasbro more but the fact of the matter is that takara is better in every way concivable
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:27 PM)Mankster Wrote: Err.. I'm not sure. I've had Hasbro blades all my life and they've all been great and only have ever bought Takara just recently. Though Hasbro have made some weird/bad decisions.
Hasbro has made bad decisions but most of where because most people that buy there bey blades are kids and kids have trouble pronouncing stuff such as Perseus would be harder than Destroyer. They also changed some names such as Unicorno to striker because little boys would rather buy a bey named striker than unicorno because they think unicorns are for girls. And lastly Hasbro did not make the 4d system because little kids have trouble changing there beyblades mode so it would be pointless. Such as I have a cousin who bought a TT 4d beyblade and he had to ask me and his brother multiple times how to change its mode and stuff.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:40 AM)AABeyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:27 PM)Mankster Wrote: Err.. I'm not sure. I've had Hasbro blades all my life and they've all been great and only have ever bought Takara just recently. Though Hasbro have made some weird/bad decisions.
Hasbro has made bad decisions but most of where because most people that buy there bey blades are kids and kids have trouble pronouncing stuff such as Perseus would be harder than Destroyer. They also changed some names such as Unicorno to striker because little boys would rather buy a bey named striker than unicorno because they think unicorns are for girls. And lastly Hasbro did not make the 4d system because little kids have trouble changing there beyblades mode so it would be pointless. Such as I have a cousin who bought a TT 4d beyblade and he had to ask me and his brother multiple times how to change its mode and stuff.
they could make an clear instruction so there is no reason to protect them. So if anyone wondering why the Japanese team was in the 1st place in the world championship but not US, that's why. ( I agree about the name stuff though).