Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
i'd rather Takara Tomy because hasbro is for beginers for example: they might of used simple parts because little people might think it's advancd well for them. and Takara Tomy take's it to the next step with all these mode changes but i wish they won't change Zero-G
Since the metal fury came out, i started buying 4D beys, 4D beys are cheap, maybe 2 dollars more than hasbro beys? On emoonstore.com they have free shipping, but hasbro was going to release the real 4d cosmic and l drago destroy i thought? Takara has cooler boxes :p But can someone explain me whats wrong with the hasbro stadiums?
I was good with hasbro for the longest time, then they had the metal fury at my local walmart and i got scythe kronos and............... IT SUCKED! now im only buying a few beys from hasbro but all others TT. Hooray for Toynk.com!!!
Hasbro: Come on! they didn't even try the 4D System? Maybe they are afraid that kids will break them (lol) or do they lack creativity?
yeah I don't get it the 4D system doesn;t even look that complicated and especially compared to the old plastic generation which was much more difficult to build, Hasbro didn't continue using screw in spin gears throughout all seasons of Beyblade point is Hasbro underestimate kids' ability
Takara all the way.

Hasbro packaging looks like carp, while Takara's just gets better and better and makes me want to buy everything!
Snice 2004(They only made minor changes to the plastic Beyblades, but I could deal with it back then) I didn't have a problem with Hasbro until they messed up the 4D system. I officially prefer Takara Beyblade's over Hasbro's for obvious reasons.
Hasbro's best part is Basalt. I've heard that their Blitz..... they didn't make a good attempt at it (the three ''wings" are hollowed out). Even if they did, we would have dominated with Death, Duo and Sychromed Zero-G!
here. I have some extra info about Hasbro's 4D

Phantom Orion, 145ES instead of B:D and no mode change.
Death Quetzalcoatl, 125SF instead of RDF, and no mode change either.
Beat Lynx, AD145WD instead of TH170, and again, no mode change.
Duo Uranus, renamed as Duo Ice-Titan.

Seriously, are you kidding???? Nobody here calls a great bey "ice titan", right?

(Nov. 08, 2012  6:48 PM)RDF3 Wrote: here. I have some extra info about Hasbro's 4D

Phantom Orion, 145ES instead of BGrin and no mode change.
Death Quetzalcoatl, 125SF instead of RDF, and no mode change either.
Beat Lynx, AD145WD instead of TH170, and again, no mode change.
Duo Uranus, renamed as Duo Ice-Titan.

Seriously, are you kidding???? Nobody here calls a great bey "ice titan", right?

This is all information we knew here, by the way. From weeks ago.
Takara of course! I'd better buy fakes insead of hasbro beys. Hasbro beys can't switch modes and i think that hasbro's are lighter.
(Mar. 12, 2013  6:11 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Takara of course! I'd better buy fakes insead of hasbro beys. Hasbro beys can't switch modes and i think that hasbro's are lighter.

Eh, only the Metal Fury ones could not change modes, the new Hyperblades can; that whole thing was either a mean ruse to get more money, or the later release of Hyperblades an apology, but you still cannot claim that Hasbro's Beyblades cannot change modes. As for them being lighter, that still only applies to the Metal Fury items; everything else is either the same height, or just slightly heavier actually.
I just got a Hyperblade Diablo Nemesis. With the exception of the color, and lack of stickers, it's IDENTICAL to the Takara version. Size, height, and weight.
Before Hyperblades came out, I would've said TT in a heartbeat. But now that they have actual 4D parts and stuff, and with the added bonus of Spark FX "amped up colors" so they're not just dishing out the exact same stuff we have already seen before, I have to say that they're on a pretty similar level at this point. If Hasbro ends up releasing Beys TT never did, then they might even take the win.
Sono Kong! DJ - Yeah! C'mon guys! Serious
Nah, Takara definitely.
Hasbro's packaging is so childish and I just don't like the aesthetics (I know they have a younger audience than TT did).
Plus they faked us all out with Metal Fury, and have made some pretty baseless and lame name changes.
Though credit to Hasbro for coming up with a decent side series. (Hint: Not XTS)
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:18 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Before Hyperblades came out, I would've said TT in a heartbeat. But now that they have actual 4D parts and stuff, and with the added bonus of Spark FX "amped up colors" so they're not just dishing out the exact same stuff we have already seen before, I have to say that they're on a pretty similar level at this point. If Hasbro ends up releasing Beys TT never did, then they might even take the win.

ehem, Duo, Death, Beat, Fang, Wing, Scythe, and Fusion Tongue_out I'd say not even close Grin
Those will all likely be released in the future, they just released wave 2 of the Hyperblades. And you won't have to buy a $60+ set to get Duo and Wing.
(Mar. 12, 2013  11:10 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Though credit to Hasbro for coming up with a decent side series. (Hint: Not XTS)
What is it then, if it's not XTS? Beywarriors? From what I hear, the WBO doesn't hold those in too high esteem, but you could be different.

Takara is better IMO, even with Hasbro's redemption with the Hyperblades/Shogun Steel. Their packaging is more aesthetically pleasing, and they always have new releases before Hasbro, because they invented the product. That means impatient people like me can get new Beyblades sooner without waiting like a year for Hasbrp to release them.

But even though Hasbro doesn't release everything Takara does (like the Metal Series), they can still be counted on to single out Beyblades that would otherwise only be available in an expensive set (Thermal Pisces, Blitz Striker, etc.)
Takara are the best because they are the original makers while Hasbro is copying Takara tomy.
(Mar. 13, 2013  12:58 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  11:10 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Though credit to Hasbro for coming up with a decent side series. (Hint: Not XTS)
What is it then, if it's not XTS? Beywarriors? From what I hear, the WBO doesn't hold those in too high esteem, but you could be different.

Takara is better IMO, even with Hasbro's redemption with the Hyperblades/Shogun Steel. Their packaging is more aesthetically pleasing, and they always have new releases before Hasbro, because they invented the product. That means impatient people like me can get new Beyblades sooner without waiting like a year for Hasbrp to release them.

But even though Hasbro doesn't release everything Takara does (like the Metal Series), they can still be counted on to single out Beyblades that would otherwise only be available in an expensive set (Thermal Pisces, Blitz Striker, etc.)
Beywheelz...and I know the wbo doesn't like that stuff, but its not like I'm SPAMming "Prayz da beyweells!"
I agree with you on the other stuff though.
To me, they are pretty even, since until a couple months ago (a little before I joined), I got only Hasbro beyblades, so theyare pretty even. However, I do have problems with both of them.

Takara:
-Hard to get (I live in California)
-Have to get sets for one piece (UDXS-Duo)
-Random Booster pieces are chance (Not counting SonoKong)

Hasbro:
-Terrible Metal Fury
-Some colors are terrible
-Stadiums
(Mar. 12, 2013  11:59 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Those will all likely be released in the future, they just released wave 2 of the Hyperblades. And you won't have to buy a $60+ set to get Duo and Wing.

Its about $32 now on eBay :p and hopefully, hasbro can do good for wave 3 of the hyperblades Smile
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:17 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Takara are the best because they are the original makers while Hasbro is copying Takara tomy.

... They have the official licence to distribute TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade toys where TAKARA-TOMY cannot ... That is not copying.
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:36 AM)Outnumbered Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  12:58 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Beywheelz...and I know the wbo doesn't like that stuff, but its not like I'm SPAMming "Prayz da beyweells!"
I agree with you on the other stuff though.

Beywheelz is a subdivision of XTS, is it not?
(Mar. 13, 2013  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:17 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Takara are the best because they are the original makers while Hasbro is copying Takara tomy.

... They have the official licence to distribute TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade toys where TAKARA-TOMY cannot ... That is not copying.
Oh really I thought they are copying,thanks for the info Kai-V.
Wombat
No, I think it's its own side series.