Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
Takaras diablo is way better then the hasbro diablo
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Takaras diablo is way better then the hasbro diablo

That's not true? They're exactly the same, except for the colours. There really isn't any major differences.
I recently looked on bey wiki and it said the hasbro was the worst diablo
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I recently looked on bey wiki and it said the hasbro was the worst diablo

On which section of the Diablo Nemesis article does it say that? I can't seem to find it.
It was the diablo nemesis section ( it might be in the MW part or the trivia part)
Oh, you probably mean Beyblade Wikia, there's a difference between Beyblade Wikia and Beywiki. Beywiki is run by the WBO, and Beyblade Wikia is run by lot's of more people. Beywiki's information is much more accurate so you should always read the Beywiki articles.

Here is a link to Beywiki:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
(Mar. 12, 2013  11:59 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Those will all likely be released in the future, they just released wave 2 of the Hyperblades. And you won't have to buy a $60+ set to get Duo and Wing.

oh how i wish this were true
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:09 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  11:59 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Those will all likely be released in the future, they just released wave 2 of the Hyperblades. And you won't have to buy a $60+ set to get Duo and Wing.

oh how i wish this were true

Same here I need duo, I already have so many pieces from that set ;(
Takara, better quality and so much accessories
(Oct. 28, 2013  1:53 PM)GermanBeyBlader Wrote: Takara, better quality and so much accessories

Agreed. The Fact That Hasbro Does Not Make Accessories Is Pretty Dumb. Takara Is Way Better Tongue_out
I liked hasbro for Metal Fusion and (maybe) Metal Masters, but now it just SUCKS. Metal Fury was the worst and Shogun Steel is "okay", but i'm also sick of all their little "spinoffs". TAKARA IS BETTER BRO!
How is Shogun Steel "okay?" The only major difference is colors and the parts they're packaged with.
(Nov. 15, 2013  3:50 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I liked hasbro for Metal Fusion and (maybe) Metal Masters, but now it just SUCKS. Metal Fury was the worst and Shogun Steel is "okay", but i'm also sick of all their little "spinoffs". TAKARA IS BETTER BRO!
There were no product differences in any of those seasons save metal fury, in which most of the 4D beyblade were released anyway. So I really don't know where you're coming from.
I would say both because of the way they design them with some beys.
Takara is better but Hasbro is so so so Shiny. When I got my first takara bey it was pretty dull and not very clean. But when I go to K-mart or Target my whole face lights up seeing that shiny new stock of beys. But again, performance wise Takara takes the cake. And why isn't sonokong up there in the poll.
Personally, my TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades are rather shiny.
(Oct. 04, 2014  9:12 PM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Takara is better but Hasbro is so so so Shiny. When I got my first takara bey it was pretty dull and not very clean. But when I go to K-mart or Target my whole face lights up seeing that shiny new stock of beys. But again, performance wise Takara takes the cake. And why isn't sonokong up there in the poll.

hey there Wink

TBH I haven't noticed any difference between Takara and Hasbro, shininess-wise; I do believe that Hasbro paints some of their Metal Wheels silver, though, which means that unpainted TT wheels will oxidize and appear duller by comparison.
I will admit, I am on the fence between Takara and Hasbro, though I have seen difference between the two companies in other products sold by such companies

My greatest hands-on experience comes from way back when ZOIDS came out....I was very disappointed with many of the Hasbro ZOIDS, but Tomy (whom was bought out by Takara to form Takara-Tomy) had much better quality product. I also have heard many a time that Transformers released by Takara were better quality than the Hasbro counter-parts.

Bottom line is, it wouldn't be any surprise if Hasbro would be good for beginners, but to step up to a higher level, Takara would be the way to go.

One quick question, I have read where Hasbro Shogun Steel parts or only compatable with other Hasbro Shogun Steel....is the same true with Takara in terms of Zero-G or will they also work with others too?
Shogun Steel is compatible with Zero-G. As far as the Zero-G system goes, SK, TT, and Hasbro are all compatible with each other.
right of the top of my mind, i personally HATE the difference between Hasbro/TT versions of Sycthe Kronos, Jade Jupiter, and Variares. Hasbro's versions are.. ugh. Uncertain
I personally think that Takara Tomy Is better. I only want hasbro if it's the only thing avaliable.
(Oct. 07, 2014  5:07 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: right of the top of my mind, i personally HATE the difference between Hasbro/TT versions of Sycthe Kronos, Jade Jupiter, and Variares. Hasbro's versions are.. ugh. Uncertain

Hasbro's Metal Fury series is only bad in context. If we look at who made the right choice with 4D, then it's Hasbro for sure, even if they got rid of the modes.

Takara-Tomy's weight ramp starting with the Maximum Series was a terrible decision.
I agree with Nocto. Hasbro's parts give us the opportunity to use 4D designs in Limited Format, which I prefer a lot actually ^^

It would have been better to release both modes in various custom beys to have the choice (e.g. Death), but anyway. I like Takara's mode change a lot for being gimmicky, but... it's not of great use for me ^^'
Personally , I didn't like hasbro for their " Spark FX" thing with their beys. even though i don't even own a single bey that is from the Spark FX series . Just by looking at it hurts my eyes . And weight-wise Takara wins for sure. And Hasbro's recoloring made their beys look like fake ones to be honest. Also one problem is with Duo Ice titan because they removed the mode change and made it hollow.
That's right, but as I've said before it's how you want to use it.
Many of those are just a bit too bright in color, but personally I like quite a lot of these (e.g. the whole Hyperblade series except Diablo, Beat Fox...). With the heavy weight 4D & Zero-G was like a gamebreaker for me and my friends. We like to use everything we have so far, meaning MF1/2.
Of course synchrome & 4D are nice, but... yeah it's a play style and except for quality issues (e.g. bad tips) I'm glad to have some Hasbro Metal Fury parts and I have to admit that the Hyperblades are of good quality as I can say (got every HB except Omega Dragonis & L-Drago Destructor).

But I definitely see the point regarding tips&tracks... TH170, SWD, RDF, RSF...