Sticker Sheets Scans!

https://hitecboom.com/home-garden/crafts...chine.html
Anyone ever tried using this?
(Technology can sure be amazing!)

I'm gonna start working on making vector sticker sheets, as they look way better than the scans, haha

@[ashton pinto] @[Spartan117]

This explains how to scale sticker sheets quite well! Grin
(Sep. 21, 2016  11:54 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

ブラックドランザ一 (Black Dranzer)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I'll scan my black dranzer sticker sheet when it comes in the mail Smile
cant open the link, but if it does give us accurate pics for us to print out then im in Smile
(Sep. 24, 2016  5:19 AM)Spartan117 Wrote: cant open the link, but if it does give us accurate pics for us to print out then im in Smile

@[Spartan117]

Accurate pics need to be designed in PS, sadly... The link was help on scaling sticker sheets so that they fit your Beys, haha

Here's the quote-
(Feb. 04, 2015  6:50 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  6:06 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does someone have a way to scale the sticker sheets? (for each generation)

Scans are usually cropped versions of the actual full page scans, so you will need to scale them right.
If Im doing a plastic gen bey sticker sheet then heres what I do:

1. Scan a plastic gen bit chip, any one you have

2.Get the sticker sheet scan for desired beyblade

3. Open up both of the above in photoshop

4. Create a new document (or whatever its called in photoshop), basically do "ctr+n" and a dialog box appears. Chose the Paper size/type to A4, since its the standard paper size all over the world, I think.
5. Now you will have 3 working tabs which contain your: (A) new document (B) Sticker sheet scan © Bit chip scan

6. Cut and paste (B) into bit chip scan document

7. Select the layer it is and Reduce the opacity of the sticker sheet scan down to 50 or so.

8. Then resize it so that the bit chip sticker fits perfectly on the bitchip scan. Basically you are scaling the bit chip sticker itself to the actual scale size scan of the bitchip. So you end up scaling the other stickers on the sheet appropriately as well.

9. Now move the scaled sticker sheet to the new document. It will come up as the same size as scale size assuming your scanner does A4 size scans and you made the new document A4.

10. Execute print command.

IMO its the most accurate way to do it. I print on glossy paper. Then Take a wide transparent scotch tape, apply it over the print so that the ink dont smudge. Stickers will last forever this way.

One more thing. Printers can have their own scale setting for prints. So check the settings before printing.
(Sep. 24, 2016  5:11 AM)MorrtyScott Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2016  11:54 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

ブラックドランザ一 (Black Dranzer)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I'll scan my black dranzer sticker sheet when it comes in the mail Smile

Thank you!

Will it be the Hasbro or Takara version?

I'm gonna try to post both Hasbro & Takara Black Dranzer, Photoshop of course;
Hasbro with no Japanese text, and Takara with the Japanese text. It'll be tough especially the Takara version, but I think I can do it.
I've scanned a few Hasbro Beyblade Stickers & Takara Beyblade Stickers. Enjoy folks! Smile

- Venus Takara; I know there's already Venus scan here, but this is better quality.

- Rock Bison Takara

- Zeus Hasbro

- Phantom Fox MS Hasbro

- Thunder Dragon (Spark Dragon) Hasbro

- Dranzer F Hasbro

- Dragoon S Hasbro
Wow those scans seem awesome for some reason, like they show the real colours. Thank you for posting them.
Thank you Starlight25. Smile Can someone please post the sticker sheet of Dragoon MS? Thank you in advance. :3
(Oct. 09, 2016  7:35 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I've scanned a few Hasbro Beyblade Stickers & Takara Beyblade Stickers. Enjoy folks! Smile

- Venus Takara; I know there's already Venus scan here, but this is better quality.

- Rock Bison Takara

- Zeus Hasbro

- Phantom Fox MS Hasbro

- Thunder Dragon (Spark Dragon) Hasbro

- Dranzer F Hasbro

- Dragoon S Hasbro

Great help, mate! Can't thank you enough! Grin

Anyway, this tool will help in designing sticker sheets-
http://online.rapidresizer.com/photograp...attern.php

TRY IT! Grin
Thank you, and you all are welcome. Here are some more sticker sheet scans, enjoy! Grin

- Official Hasbro Black Dranzer

- Hasbro Appolon (Apollon)

- Hasbro Dragoon G (Galaxy)

- Hasbro Advance Guardian

Also here are some unofficial Photoshop edited Black Dranzer F bit beast stickers. I have some that more darker or lighter to make it look more like the official Black Dranzer bit beast sticker, in my photobucket http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...t=3&page=1

Here it is, Black Dranzer both Hasbro & Takara version. Please keep in mind, these are NOT the official stickers. I edited these on Photoshop. Smile

If anyone wonders I how did the Takara version with Japanese text, here is how: I basically inserted a text box, type the JP text, then go to text effects, find the right slope angle to make it look similar to the official wording on the Takara beyblades, and try to move the text at a certain angle until you finally got it.

- PowerPoint
- Insert Text Box
- Type text
- Drawing Tools to Text Effects, Transform

Unofficial Hasbro Black Dranzer F

Unofficial Takara Black Dranzer F with Japanese Text

There are other versions I made with Black Dranzer, both Hasbro and with Japanese text, ones are darker while others a bit lighter close to its official counterpart. Click here for more http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...5/library/
[Image: Easy2_Cut.png]
[Image: Easy2_Cut2.png]

Want me to do more of these? Lemme know. Grin
Hi, does someone have the scan of Kid Dragoon's bit chip?

also, does anyone made a render of Gryph Dragooon stone face? (from promotional images or with the normal stickers)

Does someone know how to change format of the meteo l-drago sticker sheet? (.webp)

Thanks
Gold Dranzer G-

This is what I'm gonna help the WBO with now. All I need is some HQ pics of the Beys to make these renders. I guess I've finally found my part to do on the forum.

(Nov. 12, 2016  9:22 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Gold Dranzer G-

This is what I'm gonna help the WBO with now. All I need is some HQ pics of the Beys to make these renders. I guess I've finally found my part to do on the forum.

Nice try, but you shall shift the frame of bit beast to the left,
tune the "G" word into truly white and try not to loose too many details of dranzer.
Here to post sticker sheet scans.

- Takara Flame Pegasus, I know there is already a Flame Pegasus sticker sheet scan but more scans the better.

- Takara Tomy Storm Pegasis & Dark Wolf Hybrid Wheet Set, and Lightning L-Drago & Meteo L-Drago

I have more sticker sheet scans in my Photobucket library including the Official Hasbro Black Dranzer sticker sheet scan. http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Fallen...25/library
Some of the links don't work.
(Nov. 20, 2016  12:17 AM)Edmond Wrote: Some of the links don't work.

If you mean the links on the first page, there are some links to sticker sheet scans that no longer work or even exist to access. Anyone out there please give a helping hand and upload new refresh Beyblade sticker sheet scans and post them here.

Also if it is not much trouble could someone please update the first page because there some sticker sheet scans that are in every page on this thread, so it would greatly help, convenient, and fast if all those scans be posted onto the first page.
Does anyone have a clean image if the Driger V2 stickers. The current file is 404.
My current Driger's stickers are super sad looking and my girlfriend wanted to clean it up for me for my birthday ahah.
(Feb. 20, 2017  7:19 PM)Auska Wrote: Does anyone have a clean image if the Driger V2 stickers. The current file is 404.
My current Driger's stickers are super sad looking and my girlfriend wanted to clean it up for me for my birthday ahah.

Thankfully the sticker sheet was also uploaded on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._sheet.png
(Feb. 20, 2017  7:45 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Most of the Dragoon Stickers 404d too

Most are on Beywiki too.
(Feb. 20, 2017  7:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thankfully the sticker sheet was also uploaded on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._sheet.png

As always, Kai you're a beast
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote:
Original Post (Click to View)

List of sticker sheets posted:

The l drago destroy sticker sheet is all warped when i put it in word any fixes?
Has anyone got a dragoon gt sticker sheet for sale ?
(Mar. 08, 2017  10:50 PM)Jdean91 Wrote: Has anyone got a dragoon gt sticker sheet for sale ?

There's like 2 on eBay