Sticker Sheets Scans!

Thermal Pisces sticker sheet plz? ^3^ :3

(Apr. 13, 2014  3:59 PM)Wolborg MSUV Wrote: I realise this is a long shot, but could anyone provide a scan of the "Ice Blue" Wolborg MS sticker sheet? I understand that the standard Wolborg Ms sticker sheet has already been uploaded, but three of the main stickers are different on the Ice Blue version. see here

Lemme know if anyone answers you on this! I might need 'em too! D:
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote:
Original Post (Click to View)

List of sticker sheets posted:

Can you do the stickers for Dark Poseidon and Sol Blaze?
(May. 25, 2014  1:42 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Can you do the stickers for Dark Poseidon and Sol Blaze?

Giga has been inactive for years. What appears in the first post is a compilation of the contributions of several of our Members.

While the sticker sheet for Sol Blaze should be easy to get by someone here, the Dark Poseidon stickers are extremely rare, so nobody in the community is known to own the sheet at the moment. The best we have is this on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...on#Gallery
Here is the sticker sheet for VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. before I apply all the stickers :

http://i.imgur.com/Xyy0Ua0.jpg
what type of sticker machine do I need?
Oh, what you need is actually sticker paper plus a normal colour printer.
Is this illegal towards my bey or?
(Jun. 19, 2014  3:12 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Is this illegal towards my bey or?

No, unless you have some weird weighted paper or something, and as long as you apply the stickers only where it is allowed in the original release.
Sea Dragon sticker sheet, added both on Beywiki and here :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/0/0...ickers.jpg
can someone give me the measurement of the stickersheet from dranzer F?
someone cand send me via mail some beyblade plastic stickers please? need a lot that there aren't in the list yet Unhappy
Does someone have a way to scale the sticker sheets? (for each generation)
(Feb. 03, 2015  6:06 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does someone have a way to scale the sticker sheets? (for each generation)

Scans are usually cropped versions of the actual full page scans, so you will need to scale them right.
If Im doing a plastic gen bey sticker sheet then heres what I do:

1. Scan a plastic gen bit chip, any one you have

2.Get the sticker sheet scan for desired beyblade

3. Open up both of the above in photoshop

4. Create a new document (or whatever its called in photoshop), basically do "ctr+n" and a dialog box appears. Chose the Paper size/type to A4, since its the standard paper size all over the world, I think.
5. Now you will have 3 working tabs which contain your: (A) new document (B) Sticker sheet scan © Bit chip scan

6. Cut and paste (B) into bit chip scan document

7. Select the layer it is and Reduce the opacity of the sticker sheet scan down to 50 or so.

8. Then resize it so that the bit chip sticker fits perfectly on the bitchip scan. Basically you are scaling the bit chip sticker itself to the actual scale size scan of the bitchip. So you end up scaling the other stickers on the sheet appropriately as well.

9. Now move the scaled sticker sheet to the new document. It will come up as the same size as scale size assuming your scanner does A4 size scans and you made the new document A4.

10. Execute print command.

IMO its the most accurate way to do it. I print on glossy paper. Then Take a wide transparent scotch tape, apply it over the print so that the ink dont smudge. Stickers will last forever this way.

One more thing. Printers can have their own scale setting for prints. So check the settings before printing.
The problem is that I don't have a scanner (it broke years ago and I didn't buy a new one Uncertain)

Thank you for answer, is an option if I find one
(Feb. 04, 2015  7:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: The problem is that I don't have a scanner (it broke years ago and I didn't buy a new one Uncertain)

Thank you for answer, is an option if I find one

Well, I could send you a bit chip scan. You find the sticker sheet from the internet. PM me your email if you are comfortable with it.
Was wondering if anyone has scans for the random booster Galux bitchip and stickers? Theres a link on the first page for the bitchip, but its somewhat cut off, and the other beyblade stickers aren't included in the link. Thank you.
Can i have the sticker sheet scans for Storm Pegasus 105RF (takara version), Burn Phoenix 135MS and Lightning L-Drago 100HF (normal version). Thank You
Read the OP, you'll probably find it.
What is OP? I am unfamiliar with the term. I tried the link on page one but it says image has been removed
(Feb. 21, 2015  11:15 PM)F-Dynastyblader Wrote: What is OP? I am unfamiliar with the term. I tried the link on page one but it says image has been removed

Hi, "OP" stands for opening post - or the first post in the thread. I am also seeing the imaged removed page.

(Feb. 21, 2015  11:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/...1290938062

Did you not read what F-Dynastyblader literally just wrote? He found the correct link but the image is no longer there. In fact, the entire photobucket account is empty. Maybe @[blah] can re-upload them or maybe they have moved to another account.

Serious
Oops, one month late reply but I found the original file and uploaded it to Dropbox in case anyone still needs it:

Link

It's the link to the original file so you can just download it from there.
This is for you @[Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ]. Smile

[Image: Zl23DA1.jpg]

Seems the link in the post where I originally posted this scan (five years ago Speechless) is broken. I figured I would post this publicly again though, since I'm sure many people would find it interesting or useful!

The L Drago and Virgo Faces are sick.
sooo sweet

Thanks a bunch, Kei!