Sticker Sheets Scans!

Here are the sticker sheet scans for Dranzer V2 and Gaia Dragoon :
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8062/iipz.jpg
Getting Diablo Nemesis Gold Version sticker scan soon, after I get a new one.
Even though this isn't a scan, its great quality, i present to you the Uriel 2 Sticker sheet courtesy of 1080p YouTube videos and boxesof93 on YouTube, Enjoy!

(Warning Big)
(if anyone gets a proper scan, then replace this for that, but i suppose this is good enough for now Tongue_out)
Hi, I need a Thunder Pegasus Bit Beast Sticker (G-Revolution) & Dranzer GT Stickers!
you know the exact dimensions of this stickers for printing?

Thanks.
Any chance of uploading a HD version of Draciel MBD? The current image looks like it was taken with a camera.
Finally, got it after a while.
Golden Diablo Nemesis stickers.
The face is a bit more red-ish, and the stickers for the CW are yellow.
i was wondering if anyone had the dragoon v2 sticker sheet
(Oct. 07, 2013  12:42 AM)liffness Wrote: i was wondering if anyone had the dragoon v2 sticker sheet

Yes, check the OP.
I just added a new link to the first post :

Dranzer MF, Magical Ape MS, Shining God MS, Round Shell MS & Thunder Dragon

I had to play with the saturation of the colours and the brightness, but this should be as accurate as I can get everything to be.
how do you print sticker sheets? because i need a saggitario facebolt sticker
(Dec. 04, 2013  10:30 PM)ifrit123 Wrote: how do you print sticker sheets? because i need a saggitario facebolt sticker

You essentially do tests first with a regular printer, to see how much you need to resize the scans so that they get printed in the right size for an actual Face/Wheel, and once you have the proper dimensions figured out, buy sticker paper at your local school furniture store or some other shop like that and print them. You could also just put the properly-resized image on a USB key and bring it to a printing service shop and they will print with the right colours for you.
Does anyone have them for rock or torch Aries? Both would be preferable, thanks!
Can someone give me samurai pegasus stickers
(Dec. 09, 2013  7:04 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Does anyone have them for rock or torch Aries? Both would be preferable, thanks!

(Dec. 16, 2013  1:08 PM)SPegasus10 Wrote: Can someone give me samurai pegasus stickers

Both Aries and Samrai Pegasis are in the first post of this thread. Make sure to always check te first post of a thread first to avoid breaking that thread's rules.
I just received a really cool trio, and there might be photographs up tomorrow, but here are the sticker sheets for the moment :
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8629/v6ne.jpg
Those look amazing! Do you think they have metallic sticker paper to make that look even more awesome?
No, it is not metallic unfortunately, but the Chrome Wheels sure are.
(Nov. 29, 2013  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just added a new link to the first post :

Dranzer MF, Magical Ape MS, Shining God MS, Round Shell MS & Thunder Dragon

I had to play with the saturation of the colours and the brightness, but this should be as accurate as I can get everything to be.

Urm....you know the Shining God MS stickers? You realise the bitbeast emblem says "DOG" rather than "GOD" right? That's a rare sticker haha!
(Dec. 18, 2013  7:37 PM)Phoenix of Fire Wrote: Urm....you know the Shining God MS stickers? You realise the bitbeast emblem says "DOG" rather than "GOD" right? That's a rare sticker haha!

They all say that. That printing error has been known since 2005 at least.
(Dec. 18, 2013  7:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  7:37 PM)Phoenix of Fire Wrote: Urm....you know the Shining God MS stickers? You realise the bitbeast emblem says "DOG" rather than "GOD" right? That's a rare sticker haha!

EVERY Shining God MS has Dog on it!?

That's priceless haha
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:05 AM)Phoenix of Fire Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  7:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

EVERY Shining God MS has Dog on it!?

That's priceless haha

I am quite certain, at least, hah. Especially since it was one of the last Beyblades of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade series so it barely got produced, therefore I doubt they could have made two waves of production where they corrected the error.
Yep, all of them say Dog. I have a theory that they laid off all of their translation checkers earlier than the rest of the staff, because errors like that seemed to get a lot more common towards the end of Plastics.

Anyway, I forgot to scan my starters but I'm sure someone else already has, but in case no one has posted these (or at least, if no one has posted them in the same quality) here are :

BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type - 600DPI PNG
Divine Chimera TR145FB - 600DPI PNG

Hopefully they're useful to someone. Tongue_out
I've finally built my new Driger V2, so here's the sticker sheet (600dpi):

Driger V2 (Hasbro Darker Stickers)

Have fun and I wish you guys the very best for 2014!
Best regards, DrigerGatling Joyful_2