Sticker Sheets Scans!

Does anyone has a copy of Dragoon MS special limited stickers? The URL given at the first post isn't available anymore.
can anyone put the sticker sheet of dragoon ms and dragoon ms special stickers, cause the url doesnt work anymore thanks
Divine Fox TR145W2D (600DPI) - Scanner didn't like the colors on this one so had to fiddle with some stuff in photoshop to get it looking right. Even then, the way the red AR sticker is printed resulted in some pretty heavy moire patterning that I couldn't deal with, though it probably won't show when printed and overall I'm really happy with how they came out (though I haven't tried printing them so ymmv). May already have been scanned too, I don't really check, I just go scan stuff whenever I get new stuff and don't forget to do so.
Hi all, looking for dragoon gt sticker sheet
Ummm would anyone happen to have the Firefox sticker? I saw it in another website, but I think it was custom made; however I'm not 100% sure. I'm actually just looking for any kind of fox/wolf bitbeast stickers along with matching blade stickers that go with it. I've got plenty of Wolborg; I was just wondering if anyone has any other kinds from the other thread I saw?
Just a quick question, guys, how do you cut those scanned stickers? Especially the bit beast emblem.
(Feb. 21, 2014  12:14 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Just a quick question, guys, how do you cut those scanned stickers? Especially the bit beast emblem.

Personally I would use an exacto, but I suppose you might want to use a pair of scissors for an emblem. They never match the circle of the Bit Chip perfectly anyway.
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:07 AM)LadyWulf Wrote: Ummm would anyone happen to have the Firefox sticker? I saw it in another website, but I think it was custom made; however I'm not 100% sure. I'm actually just looking for any kind of fox/wolf bitbeast stickers along with matching blade stickers that go with it. I've got plenty of Wolborg; I was just wondering if anyone has any other kinds from the other thread I saw?

There's a scan of Vulpace in one of my large .zip's of scans, which is along those lines. Firefox is a web browser, not a beyblade, I think you're thinking of Wildfox, but all I know of that is that someone put together a pretty low-quality bit sticker of it from a shot from the anime. Not sure whether or not the sticker was actually released (I'd hope/assume so but I've never seen it or many of the rock bitbeasts from the TV show (obviously bar kerbecs/orthros) so idk).
(Feb. 21, 2014  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2014  12:14 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Just a quick question, guys, how do you cut those scanned stickers? Especially the bit beast emblem.

Personally I would use an exacto, but I suppose you might want to use a pair of scissors for an emblem. They never match the circle of the Bit Chip perfectly anyway.
Thank you very much, Kai-V!
Plastics Bit chip stickers would be much simpler if they made hole punches in that size, but despite being a nice fraction in inches, it isn't a standard punch size - falls between two, IIRC. There are places that make custom punches, if I remember correctly, however they obviously would not be cheap.
As for HMS, I've never actually measured them, so perhaps there is a punch in that size.

Personally I ask my mother nicely because I am absolutely horrendous with anything that precise, heh. Other advice is to err on the side of caution - cut out the individual parts and then work away at the rest. Curved parts are a pain to get right either way, but it can help a fair bit (though I imagine this is common sense anyway).
Procrastinating, I found myself vectoring Dranzer F's bit sticker. So, here you go. (Click to View)

HMS Bit Protectors are the same size as Plastics bit stickers. Surely, there's something to be done with some pliable metal and a cutting mat.
(Feb. 23, 2014  1:53 AM)Nocto Wrote:
Procrastinating, I found myself vectoring Dranzer F's bit sticker. So, here you go. (Click to View)

HMS Bit Protectors are the same size as Plastics bit stickers. Surely, there's something to be done with some pliable metal and a cutting mat.

Oooh, that came out very nicely. I've been playing around with similar on some of my more beaten up, unique or perhaps fake-but-really-cool stickers for a while, though my results have been inconsistent.

Woah, why did I not notice that? Suitably pliable metal could be a pain to acquire, but even without that it's very useful information to have. Thanks!
Does anyone have a better and high resolution of Dragoon V2 sticker? I need it so badly its very important
Hey everyone,
I've checked the OP but I haven't found Sea Dragon. I'm just after the bit protector sticker and one of the eyes so a photo would do the trick. Thanks :-D
(Mar. 11, 2014  9:55 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Hey everyone,
I've checked the OP but I haven't found Sea Dragon. I'm just after the bit protector sticker and one of the eyes so a photo would do the trick. Thanks :-D

Woops, I didnt read this whole thing lol I'm looking for the sticker sheet now, I know I have it somewhere, I just vector traced the chip itself but I'll get the scan when I find the sheet.

[Image: 5936444.jpg]

Okay I have scoured my sticker collection and I can't find that sheet, but failing that this might help you-

[Image: on36.png]
Aww wow Minion, that is absolutely perfect. Thank you very much :-D
Wasn't exactly sure where to put this...I need the Wolborg 3/Uriel sticker sheet.
So I want to make 4 of my HMS Beyblades look new again. I have found the matching sticker sheets, but I wondered if anyone could tell me how to print them the correct size. I have saved the images from the beywiki. If I put them into photoshop will they automatically come out the right size? Is it down to trial and error? I would love to know if anyone has printed their own already, how they did it.
(Apr. 09, 2014  5:18 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: So I want to make 4 of my HMS Beyblades look new again. I have found the matching sticker sheets, but I wondered if anyone could tell me how to print them the correct size. I have saved the images from the beywiki. If I put them into photoshop will they automatically come out the right size? Is it down to trial and error? I would love to know if anyone has printed their own already, how they did it.

Each person's scan differs in size, as far as I know. Technically you could try using Photoshop in centimetres, but from my experience that is not always correct. Personally I would just make myself a Word document or something and print several different sizes on a page and compare with the Beyblade what the right size would be. Of course, try in black and white instead of in colour, as it might take a few attempts.
I realise this is a long shot, but could anyone provide a scan of the "Ice Blue" Wolborg MS sticker sheet? I understand that the standard Wolborg Ms sticker sheet has already been uploaded, but three of the main stickers are different on the Ice Blue version. see here
Does any one have a sticker sheet scan fr Beyblade Kries cygnus
Some of these links don't work and I need a Dranzer GT sticker sheet. :<
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Master Dranzer Stickers, anybody?
i have some sticker sheets you can download whats your gmail?