Sticker Sheets Scans!

Hey, does anyone else have a Dragoon S sticker sheet with the green stickers?
The one posted in this thread is literally the only one I could find on the entire internet, but the colours are slightly off on that photo...
For what I want to do it would be convenient to have a perfect scan.
Does Anyone have the beyblade burst ensky stickers of Minoborus?
I need the full scan.
And can anyone tell me how to edit the sticker sheet if it ain't vector on Photoshop?
Can anyone tell me the size for a bit beast sticker?
Thanks in advanceSmile
I now started looking on japanese sites... found this http://blog-imgs-104.fc2.com/r/e/k/rekud...00714b.jpg
I's a bit too dark though... oh, and it's horrible quality.
Maybe someone who knows Japanese can find something?
Damn, this thing is too rare nowadays...
Can anyone scan and post L Drago Guardian and L Drago Destroy sticker sheets here?
(Mar. 18, 2017  3:18 PM)Mohan Basnet Wrote: Can anyone scan and post L Drago Guardian and L Drago Destroy sticker sheets here?

Check the opening post. It's thereSmile
(Mar. 13, 2017  1:01 PM)Homax Wrote: Hey, does anyone else have a Dragoon S sticker sheet with the green stickers?
The one posted in this thread is literally the only one I could find on the entire internet, but the colours are slightly off on that photo...
For what I want to do it would be convenient to have a perfect scan.

(Mar. 13, 2017  2:12 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Does Anyone have the beyblade burst ensky stickers of Minoborus?
I need the full scan.
And can anyone tell me how to edit the sticker sheet if it ain't vector on Photoshop?
Can anyone tell me the size for a bit beast sticker?
Thanks in advanceSmile

I use MS Word to resize it. Smile
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:03 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: I use MS Word to resize it. Smile

Why'd you quote me?
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:50 PM)Homax Wrote: Why'd you quote me?

My bad Unhappy
Um does anyone have a galaxy pegasus sticker sheet scan?
The one in the first msg doesn't work.
Bro can someone reupload the scaned sticker sheets........like they have been removed from the site...
(Apr. 30, 2017  7:30 AM)farooqmd Wrote: Bro can someone reupload the scaned sticker sheets........like they have been removed from the site...

Which ones especially? Surely not all pictures's hosts deleted them...
(Apr. 30, 2017  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Which ones especially? Surely not all pictures's hosts deleted them...

Actually nonr of the MFB ones work I've tried all of them.Only 1 works
(May. 01, 2017  9:56 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Actually nonr of the MFB ones work I've tried all of them.Only 1 works

Eight of them work...? It is just all the Imageshack links that are broken now.
I need Gaia dragoon ms and draciel ms stickers.........thanks
(May. 08, 2017  6:40 AM)farooqmd Wrote: I need Gaia dragoon ms and draciel ms  stickers.........thanks

They are on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
(Jul. 11, 2017  8:03 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Hasbro Dragoon MS (Metal Storm) Sticker Sheet Scan, your welcome folks.
[Image: img052_zpsjmr4mnnj.jpg]

Does anyone have Wolborg 4 stickers scan?
As promised, here is an actual sticker sheet scan of Uriel 2, Enjoy guys! (you can go ahead and ignore my youtube capture post now Grin)

[Image: EV6OOyW.png]
[Image: Final.png]
Too bad my printer sucks.
Hello! I am new here xD. But does anyone have the scales/sizes of HMS bit protector stickers? I dont have an HMS but will soon get one although it has no stickers. Greatly appreciated! I am starting to love the plastic and hms gen! h
(Jul. 25, 2017  9:55 AM)Test is Revolut Wrote: Hello! I am new here xD. But does anyone have the scales/sizes of HMS bit protector stickers? I dont have an HMS but will soon get one although it has no stickers. Greatly appreciated! I am starting to love the plastic and hms gen! h

The diameter of the HMS emblem sticker / bit protector sticker is exactly 1cm Wink
(Jul. 25, 2017  10:36 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  9:55 AM)Test is Revolut Wrote: Hello! I am new here xD. But does anyone have the scales/sizes of HMS bit protector stickers? I dont have an HMS but will soon get one although it has no stickers. Greatly appreciated! I am starting to love the plastic and hms gen! h

The diameter of the HMS emblem sticker / bit protector sticker is exactly 1cm Wink

Thank you mister! I might be able to print some sheets now, although low quality  Tongue_out_wink
For better quality, you will have to retouch the image on photoshop