Sticker Sheets Scans!

Does someone have the Apollon G sticker sheet? Even a solid picture of the bit chip would help a lot!
(May. 01, 2018  3:42 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does someone have the Apollon G sticker sheet? Even a solid picture of the bit chip would help a lot!

PMed you !!
(May. 01, 2018  8:08 PM)Surajjoseph Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  3:42 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does someone have the Apollon G sticker sheet? Even a solid picture of the bit chip would help a lot!

PMed you !!

It'd be better if you posted the scans here Joyful_3
(May. 01, 2018  9:58 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  8:08 PM)Surajjoseph Wrote: PMed you !!

It'd be better if you posted the scans here Joyful_3
It's not a scan , it's a picture 

https://imgur.com/gallery/n60ebmI
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote:
Original Post (Click to View)

List of sticker sheets posted:

I just posted Galeon Attacker Plastic gen stickers in 500 DPI PNG upload It's at the bottom of the page of the link I list below. let me know if you need anything, I can do special scans for you at different DPI or quality. I will be printing my own stickers as well and won't use the originals except for scans.  
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Galeon_Attacker?file=Galeon_Attacker.png
Does anyone have Orthros G sticker sheet or high quality pictures of the beyblade?
(May. 12, 2018  5:07 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Does anyone have Orthros G sticker sheet or high quality pictures of the beyblade?

Pm me
Zet Achilles .11.Xt

Random Layer Collection 8 Acid Anubis, Killer Deathscyther, and Inferno Ifrit

Random Booster Vol. 10 Full Set
Could someone please re-upload Dark Knight Dragooon? The link in the OP no longer works.

Thanks
(May. 20, 2018  4:30 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: NboE2he.jpg]
[Image: YrpYTjn.jpg]

Thank you very much! Finally the Thunder Pegasus Sticker Sheet scan, and it is in great quality. Looking forward for more great quality sticker sheet scans.
anyone have Driger S.H.F burst sticker sheets???thanks alot
(May. 20, 2018  4:30 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: NboE2he.jpg]
[Image: YrpYTjn.jpg]
What's the size of the sheet ? Length and breadth
(May. 25, 2018  3:54 PM)Surajjoseph Wrote: What's the size of the sheet ? Length and breadth

I saved the sticker sheet (for once), so I'll measure it and let you know tomorrow (the latest).
(May. 25, 2018  6:44 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2018  3:54 PM)Surajjoseph Wrote: What's the size of the sheet ? Length and breadth

I saved the sticker sheet (for once), so I'll measure it and let you know tomorrow (the latest).

Awesome thanks buddy
Size of Thunder Pegasus' sticker sheet:

Length: 5.2 cm (2.04724 inches)
Width: 6.5 cm (2.55906 inches)
(May. 26, 2018  4:33 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Size of Thunder Pegasus' sticker sheet:

Thanks
Anybody has a scan of the "ocean wrath G " ??
Do you have a god valkrie scan? If so I can repair my badly wounded holy night god valkrie.
(Jun. 02, 2018  5:46 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: Anybody has a scan of the "ocean wrath G " ??

I was thinking, since I own one, I can just use my Poseidon sticker sheet + Metal Driger sticker sheet. I have Ocean Wrath G, but sadly, I didn't buy it new, so I'll have to use a combination of photos and sticker sheets with similar sized stickers. It'll probably just have to wait until the Summer.
Perhaps these are like bombs to you all.....lol

Amaterios Evil ver, Blaze Ragnaruk G4 ver.

Driger and Draciel

BA01 gV and kS, R2 Prize ver.

Apollon, Black Driger (Burst), Purple V2 and Valkyrie Evil ver.

gV Paladin ver.

D2 Prize ver.

and these two are for reference only lol
[Image: GV_Bronze.jpg][Image: GV_Red.jpg]
(May. 26, 2018  4:33 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Size of Thunder Pegasus' sticker sheet:

Perhaps we should input the size of the sticker sheet within our replies.
Because most of the time it'll be an education guess. And we would be squandering the materials of the sticker sheets we've purchased.
Are higher quality scans/bigger images (can scale them to sticker sheet size if desired) for existing sticker sheets allowed/welcome? Disclaimer that I've not combed through every page to see if these have been done already; apologies if so.

I don't have any programs to retouch or polish them, but can provide scans—not in plastic to avoid glare—for TT Poseidon, Apollon, Dranzer G, Driger G, Galeon 2, Killer Eagle, Wolborg, 2, 4, MS, and Salamalyon. Most I can do next week, except for Driger G and Killer Eagle which will be some time late-June or mid-July latest, just waiting on them to arrive.  I can also do Gigars, Griffolyon, Zeus, and Flame Pegasus, if higher quality of those are wanted as well, though these look like they have nice scans in the OP. Venus and Uriel 2 already have some recent, high quality scans, however I do have them in case the files go down.

I'd just prefer to know if these are needed/wanted before assembling them or getting to work on scanning, haha.