Sticker Sheets Scans!

Does anybody happen to have a scan of a Galux bit chip? I need one for a custom bey I'm making.
Guys i know theres already a dranzer g and driger g sticker sheet, but wud anyone have a good wuality scan of takara dranzer and driger g sticker sheets?

The ones uploaded are sonokong and the driger g is not the original colours.
any dual layer sticker sheets? i need them for my hasbro beys
(Sep. 24, 2016  4:17 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: https://hitecboom.com/home-garden/crafts...chine.html
Anyone ever tried using this?
(Technology can sure be amazing!)

I'm gonna start working on making vector sticker sheets, as they look way better than the scans, haha

@[ashton pinto] @[Spartan117]

This explains how to scale sticker sheets quite well! Grin

Can u please tell what is the dimensions of stickers of dragoon g??
Does anyone have any for Jumping Base? Also did they ever make an Amphilyon Bit Chip?
can anyone post sticker scan of dranzer gt link in the thread is not working.
Nightmare Longinus .Ds

Random Booster 8 Alter Chronos .R.Tw

Random Layer Collection 7 Twin Nemesis & Kreis Satan

God Customize Set
Hi, I recently bought a bunch of blades, but sadly couple of them have stickers in preety bad condition. Since alot of stickers from posts above are dead could someone repost certain scans?
I'm searching Dragoon F, Draciel G, Metal Draciel, Galzzly.
It would be great if someone could also post Metal Driger scan, since the one I have is very low quality.
Thanks in advance.
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:49 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What is the point of this?

You print out the sticker to use them on your own bey.
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:49 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What is the point of this?

You print out the sticker to use them on your own bey.

That’s possible? How? Do you need like special sticker paper?
Any one got god valkyrie sticker sheet?
Also, we should make stickers for the God chip
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You print out the sticker to use them on your own bey.

That’s possible? How? Do you need like special sticker paper?

Depend on what effect you want to get. If you want to make it cheap then simply sticker paper and home print will do. If you want to make it more resistant you could use one of specialized companies to make stickers out of sticky foil and even with cut guidlines like original. This of course will cost more but hey, we talk about restoring beyblades from like 2000. Now they are like vintage toys ?
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:23 PM)Darkonever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: That’s possible? How? Do you need like special sticker paper?

Depend on what effect you want to get. If you want to make it cheap then simply sticker paper and home print will do. If you want to make it more resistant you could use one of specialized companies to make stickers out of sticky foil and even with cut guidlines like original. This of course will cost more but hey, we talk about restoring beyblades from like 2000. Now they are like vintage toys ?

What about with burst god beys?
Good Morning!

Thank you Wombat for posting these. Where do I find the best sticker sheets to print these at home? What other options are there for printing these? Has anyone used or suggests Avery labels or knows the right sticker blanks to use? Any help on the printing would be great. Thank you in advance!
(Dec. 26, 2017  6:46 AM)Wombat Wrote: Nightmare Longinus .Ds

Random Booster 8 Alter Chronos .R.Tw

Random Layer Collection 7 Twin Nemesis & Kreis Satan

God Customize Set

(Jan. 26, 2018  10:23 PM)Darkonever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: That’s possible? How? Do you need like special sticker paper?

Guys i need winning valkyrie stickers the person i bought them from toke them out so i need them please it would be such a help Grin
I've decided to design the anime accurate Bit Chip sticker for Draciel V2.
There's part of the Draciel image available, so I rendered it and added the missing parts myself.

[Image: 4ccecb-1523785908.png][Image: 14f4dc-1523786073.png]

Reference:
[Image: 185?cb=20111216214605]

Final result:
[Image: 9be55e-1523786347.jpg]
(Apr. 07, 2018  12:21 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Venusian G. (Hasbro)

[Image: OmK6gtp.jpg]
Thank you so much man ..
does anyone have driger v and dragoon f (a25) scans>?
I have a NIB Thunder Pegasus on its way so I'll take some really solid scans for everyone. Should be easy to make custom jobs with Flame Pegasus now.
(Apr. 29, 2018  3:34 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I have a NIB Thunder Pegasus on its way so I'll take some really solid scans for everyone. Should be easy to make custom jobs with Flame Pegasus now.
That would be awesome! Congratz on getting it Smile

Btw.: Could we update the OP? There are a lot of pictures that aren't available anymore.
Maybe we could upload separate sticker sheets to the internal servers, so they won't get lost?
I would take some time to cut the collections into single sheets, we could upload them on the related wiki entry and link the file in this thread?
(Apr. 29, 2018  6:07 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  3:34 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I have a NIB Thunder Pegasus on its way so I'll take some really solid scans for everyone. Should be easy to make custom jobs with Flame Pegasus now.
That would be awesome! Congratz on getting it Smile

Btw.: Could we update the OP? There are a lot of pictures that aren't available anymore.
Maybe we could upload separate sticker sheets to the internal servers, so they won't get lost?
I would take some time to cut the collections into single sheets, we could upload them on the related wiki entry and link the file in this thread?
This is like the best idea ever I hope you guys do this .. it will help so many plastic collectors out there

Congratulations dude ... super rare