Sticker Sheets Scans!

Here you go (Sonokong Version):
[Image: sonokong-dranzerms.jpg]

Otherwise, this post had a version:
(Feb. 18, 2012  1:53 AM)kylosma Wrote: Just thought I'd share these if anyone was interested.

A lot of sheets will have expired by now, given that many were uploaded when imageshack was the go-to site.
Thanks, Nocto!
Grin

I'm posting some HMS scans here as most of the links have expired.

Dragoon MS:
Einstein MS:
Draciel MS:
Driger MS:
Gaia Dragoon MS:
Dranzer MS:
Dragoon MSUV:

I'm gonna keep updating this post!
Grin
Those pictures are very small. If they are really not found in the first post, could you post them in a much bigger resolution?
(Jun. 06, 2016  6:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Those pictures are very small. If they are really not found in the first post, could you post them in a much bigger resolution?

Yeah, sure!
Grin
Keep in mind that scanned images have a dot-per-inch (dpi) value. Scaled at 100%, a 300 dpi or 600 dpi scan will print the same size, but the 600 dpi scan will have a much better resolution, because the scanner will have registered twice as many dots for the same length. For example, the scan of Dranzer MS I gave you is quite large, and your printing program might upscale it by default, but if you set the scale back to 100%, you will find it doesn't take that much space at all.

If you have access to an image full properties' list, always check if there is a dpi value listed. If there is, don't resize it, as the image probably hasn't been modified, and should already be to scale.
Can someone scan in torch Aries stickers
Does anyone have a high resolution scan of DEMS?

EDIT- Thanks, Kai-V!
Grin
(Jun. 30, 2016  11:29 AM)Big Smoke Wrote: Does anyone have a high resolution scan of DEMS?

The one in the Beywiki article is probably the highest resolution you could get anyway:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...MS#Gallery
Has anybody tried die-cutting their sticker sheets?
can some one please upload the Dranzer GT scan again , i really need it
[Image: Death_Gargoyle_BP.png]

Just felt like doing this...
(No idea why Takara made such spelling mistakes!)

EDIT:
[Image: Einstein_BP.png]
I also felt like doing this...
R8!
Does anyone have scans of the Dual Layer Beys' sticker sheets?
Never mind. I guess it was never meant to be. :P

Rising Ragnaruk's stickers (if anyone cares :P)
[Image: 6mwoeYT.jpg]
Hello guys, many of the stickers of plastic generation are gone completely. Cannot find them. If someone has them, it would be very nice if they put it up.
Hello again!

Does anyone have the sticker sheet of draciel F?
(Jul. 28, 2016  2:53 PM)F-Dynastyblader Wrote: Hello again!

Does anyone have the sticker sheet of draciel F?

To be honest, there's not many people that like Draciel F, let alone own a NIB one to scan the stickers. Your chances are quite slim in finding it i'm afraid. :\
Hie. I need tips on how to print the sticker sheet in one shot ... I mean, what would be its size ? How do I measure it so that it exactly fits the bey
Hello Bladers!

Got my NIB Dranzer GT yesterday! Here's the scan of the sticker sheet.
Enjoy!

And keep Letting it Rip!

[Image: 28726509001_21e0cec6e8_o.jpg]
If someone could post/scan the sticker sheet for Yggdrasil Ring Gyro, I would be super grateful. Neurotic me couldn't get the stickers just right and readjusted them till they had literally no stickiness, tossed them in the trash but now I realize I really like the stickers and want them back. haha. Thanks!
[Image: Dranzercrop.png]

I wanna circle-crop this sticker in such a way that it doesn't lose any quality... Any tips?
Dark Poseidon Corocoro special sticker sheets please
(Aug. 20, 2016  8:18 PM)Daman Wrote: [Image: Dranzercrop.png]

I wanna circle-crop this sticker in such a way that it doesn't lose any quality... Any tips?

Have you tried just erasing the rest besides that circle? Otherwise, I do not know what you are trying to do.

(Aug. 20, 2016  10:30 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Dark Poseidon Corocoro special sticker sheets please

This is the most we have ever had: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...idon_145WD
Quote:Have you tried just erasing the rest besides that circle? Otherwise, I do not know what you are trying to do.

Yup, I have tried doing that, but I always mess up... I'm trying to crop it out, because when I print it, it gets easier to cut. Grin
The lasso tool in Photoshop would probably be your best bet there then.
(Aug. 21, 2016  3:16 AM)Daman Wrote:
Quote:Have you tried just erasing the rest besides that circle? Otherwise, I do not know what you are trying to do.

Yup, I have tried doing that, but I always mess up... I'm trying to crop it out, because when I print it, it gets easier to cut. Grin
[Image: r0DLG0N.png]

Direct Link: http://imgur.com/a/qk918
(Aug. 21, 2016  4:32 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  3:16 AM)Daman Wrote:

[Image: r0DLG0N.png]

Direct Link: http://imgur.com/a/qk918

Thanks a ton, Kevo! Grin

Also, how can I cut stickers precisely?