Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Aug. 21, 2016  3:03 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  4:32 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  3:16 AM)Daman Wrote: Yup, I have tried doing that, but I always mess up... I'm trying to crop it out, because when I print it, it gets easier to cut. Grin
[Image: r0DLG0N.png]

Direct Link: http://imgur.com/a/qk918

Thanks a ton, Kevo! Grin

Also, how can I cut stickers precisely?

An exacto knife. Also, I think they have sticker printers, that use a laser etcher or something to cut them perfectly.
(Aug. 21, 2016  9:04 PM)Waitwhatwhy Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  4:32 AM)Kevo Wrote: [Image: r0DLG0N.png]

Thanks a ton, Kevo! Grin

An exacto knife. Also, I think they have sticker printers, that use a laser etcher or something to cut them perfectly.

They're quite hard to use... Yup, electronic paper cutters work well, but they cost like 200$... Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2016  4:32 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  3:16 AM)Daman Wrote: Yup, I have tried doing that, but I always mess up... I'm trying to crop it out, because when I print it, it gets easier to cut. Grin
[Image: r0DLG0N.png]

Thanks a ton, Kevo! Grin

No problem! Glad I could help. Wink
Any possibility that generic beyblade face stickers like crow and raven can be found?
(Aug. 21, 2016  10:46 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Any possibility that generic beyblade face stickers like crow and raven can be found?

Not stickers, but you can print them yourself : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Fa...#pid767104
Does anyone have the Cyber Pegasus 100HF sticker sheets?
The Dranzer MS bitprotecor pic is beautiful, thanks for sharing, Nocto!

TrainiacJ: I've posted the scan a while ago here IIRC, I'll have a look at it later, otherwise I have it in nice quality, yeah.
/Edit: The link is down, I have to upload it tomorrow if nobody is faster, haha.
Thanks for sharing it, Nocto! Grin

Well, it's not the best, but here-
[Image: 20160714_161833_1.jpg]

@[2KOOL4SKOOL]
Is it any good?
with vector, no.
problem is you cant capture all that detail, but an image which has the details are too pixelated.
I rendered my own version.
@[TrainiacJ], here you go Wink

[Image: CyberPegasus100HF.jpg]
(Aug. 25, 2016  12:45 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: with vector, no.
problem is you cant capture all that detail, but an image which has the details are too pixelated.
I rendered my own version.

@[2KOOL4SKOOL]
Ah, I see. No to nag you or anything, but can you show me your version if you've got the time? Tongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2016  11:54 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: @[TrainiacJ], here you go ;)

[Image: CyberPegasus100HF.jpg]

Thanks, man! :P
Hey guys can anyone help me with acquiring scans of some plastic beyblade sticker sheets... Some of those from the first post by giga give me a 404 not found...

Also, what size shud i print the scans wo that they fit my beyblades perfectly??
(Sep. 04, 2016  4:26 PM)Spartan117 Wrote: Hey guys can anyone help me with acquiring scans of some plastic beyblade sticker sheets... Some of those from the first post by giga give me a 404 not found...

Also, what size shud i print the scans wo that they fit my beyblades perfectly??

@[Spartan117]
PM me. Grin
How to make perfect vectors like Nocto? The HMS BP stickers look awesome with vectors; Really looking for some... Smile
Do you have to resize the stickers before printing?
(Sep. 17, 2016  2:21 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Do you have to resize the stickers before printing?

If it's a Vector than no but something else maybe you might have to resize it.
I noticed there is no Black Dranzer sticker sheet scan on here. Now, I do know that it's basically the same sticker sheet as Dranzer F, but I'm getting a Black Dranzer in the mail with the Black Dranzer bit instead of the Dranzer F bit, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having that sheet scanned and put up here.
(Sep. 21, 2016  12:20 PM)MorrtyScott Wrote: I noticed there is no Black Dranzer sticker sheet scan on here. Now, I do know that it's basically the same sticker sheet as Dranzer F, but I'm getting a Black Dranzer in the mail with the Black Dranzer bit instead of the Dranzer F bit, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having that sheet scanned and put up here.

Yup, any help is appreciated! ^^
I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

ブラックドランザ一 (Black Dranzer)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
(Sep. 21, 2016  11:54 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

Check the last page of the thread; F-Dynasty Blader posted it here, so a big thank you to him! Cute
(Sep. 22, 2016  12:07 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2016  11:54 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

Check the last page of the thread; F-Dynasty Blader posted it here, so a big thank you to him! Cute

Thank you so much, F-Dynasty Blader for the Dranzer GT sticker scan! Grin
Now I'll be hoping for someone to scan the ブラックドランザ一 (Black Dranzer) bit-beast. :3
@[Starlight25]
http://nocto.webs.com/BlackDranzer-NLV.png
Credit goes to Nocto! Smile

Please let me know how it goes, haha
Also, are you TheFallenStarlight from YouTube?
(Sep. 22, 2016  1:07 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: @[Starlight25]
http://nocto.webs.com/BlackDranzer-NLV.png
Credit goes to Nocto! Smile

Please let me know how it goes, haha
Also, are you TheFallenStarlight from YouTube?

Thanks, but it would be more amazing if it was the original Black Dranzer bit beast with the Japanese text
ブラックドランザ一

Yes, I am TheFallenStarlight from YouTube. I apologize I haven't been uploading videos in years, busy with school; however with the Beyblade Burst series going on; especially Bakuten Shoot Beyblade becoming into Burst Beyblades I'll be back on YouTube and still hoping to learn more about the video editing world to make awesome videos.