September 2016 Giveaway: B-59 Zillion Zeus I.W. - Passport Holders Only

[Image: metaltip_burned.png]

Hey World Bladers!

We figured it’s been way too long since our last “Monthly” Passport Holder Giveaway, and that now is as good a time as any to bring them back with the release of B-59 Zillion Zeus I.W. on the horizon! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the September 2016 giveaway for a chance to win this really cool Beyblade!

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make things even better, we will also throw in one Face Booster for the winner!
This contest will run for seven days until September 18th, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
Enter me! Thanks for this giveaway - seems really interesting. Smile
Thanks for doing stuff like this; That's so generous of you guys!
Can I enter?
(Sep. 11, 2016  8:15 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Can I enter?

Yes you can, since you did your part by purchasing a Blader Passport at an event. The rest is up to the Organizer and/or the Committee to process the event and give the Passport Faces earned there.
;)))))))
Beymazing thanks for this giveaways WBO!

Enter that CRACKBLADER
Count me in xd.
Enter me please!
It sure has been a while! Good luck to everyone and may the odds ever be in your favour!
Enter me in!!
Enter The Artist Formally Known As The Real Dark_Mousy
Enter me in please!
I'd like to enter, thank you! Smile
@[LMAO] is my new partner Wink
Enter me please. Great giveawayJoyful_3
Super cool prize!
Enter me please!
What the heck, I'll like to join too!
You can add @[Dobby], @[TheGalaxyKing] and me, obviously.
Can you add @[Tireni123] please? He can't remember his password nor his email.
(Sep. 12, 2016  1:19 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: You can add @[Dobby], @[TheGalaxyKing] and me, obviously.

Please make sure they post here if they would like to be entered as well!