[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

Hi NBeybladeManiac! Do you have an ebay account then? Will be great if you can place your ebay store link here so we can really see what is listed in your storeSmile
(Nov. 15, 2011  6:49 AM)benchilled Wrote: Hi NBeybladeManiac! Do you have an ebay account then? Will be great if you can place your ebay store link here so we can really see what is listed in your storeSmile
Hi, well actually I have not got any proper listings on right now as sonokong has came up and has put a threat. Also, your items are still in stock. I will be away on the 6th of December to the 25th of December. Maybe we could do the cod before then? But if you really want to see it in google just type in "basrin ebay". And you will get to my store.

Hi, stocks for BB-121 Ultimate DX Set has been confirmed! It will be coming to me on the 24th of November. The final new price is $73.14
Got my order in the mail today, very happy great condition and fast shipping
(Nov. 21, 2011  4:06 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Got my order in the mail today, very happy great condition and fast shipping
Thanks for informing me!

Got Death in the mail today. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Got the Variares, Death Quetz and Orion today. Fast shipping too after it was shipped.
Thankyou!
black Out Cannon: So happy you received it!

RowDog: Thank you so much for informing me have fun with them!

Thanks & Regards.
NBeybladeManiac
Do you sell BB-32?
(Nov. 24, 2011  10:52 AM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: Do you sell BB-32?
No.
Also, BB-121 arrived yesterday I am uploading a video for proof.
All BB-121's will be shipping out on Wednesday.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Woah! Then how come you're typing? Wut!? Just joking. Lol I bet the shipping was fast and neatly packaged. I like this guy, keep up the good work.
All BB-121 Pre orders were shipped yesterday.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Hey I just got my BB-121 today it was really good I also got my death quetzacoatl thank you for all thos buyers that are looking for a bey I strongly recommend NBeyblademaniac
Strongest blader set arrived today as usual great service the only problem is that because of the packaging the box looks like it got sat on, but still very happy with my set
NBeybladeManiac do you sells BB-10 how much it is?
(Dec. 07, 2011  2:12 AM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: NBeybladeManiac do you sells BB-10 how much it is?

If it's not in the OP, he doesn't sell it.
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:26 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  2:12 AM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: NBeybladeManiac do you sells BB-10 how much it is?

If it's not in the OP, he doesn't sell it.
He doesn't sell it in this case but if you are looking for something you should pm him-it even says so

When do you think you'll be able to do pre orders for BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD?:\
@BeyNinja14X: Thank you for informing me I hope you enjoy your set!

@hammerhades: Sorry. That is the standard packaging if you wish for your box to be in perfect condition, I believe you would have to order a box.

@XBakaPegasIsX: Sorry I do not sell BB-10.

Hazel: Thank you for your help Hazel, although, I have stated in my op that if somethings are not listed on my op than you may pm me in regards to asking the avalibility of items in my store.

@Hammerhades: Thanks for your help.

SpiffyStu: Hi, thanks for your help I have the price of it but I find it too early to open the pre order case as there may be changes with my supplier at the last minute.

Sorry for not being to reply for a while everyone. Due to me going on vacation life has been a little bit hectic. I will add BB-123 Random Booster Vol.9 to the list of pre orders. Right now I am in my hotel typing with their free wifi service. And as I am on vacation, if there is any delay in receiving your products, it will likely be due to this holiday. Though I will do my best to get the products delivered to you on time.

Sincerely,
NBeybladeManiac

^ Thanks.
Hi everyone, I am sorry that I could not reply for many days. I am currently going to close the Fusion Hades pre order just in case I do not get enough. I will have more than 1 piece definitely, although, I do not want to get ahead of my self with quantites I can not manage I already have a few pre orders.

Also, for the BB-122 & BB-123 Pre orders please just directly send the paypal payment to: basrini@yahoo.com.

In the "Notes" box please specify your wbo username, order, address (if the address on your paypal account is not the correct one), and your preferred shipment method.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Hi, need those pre orders for BB-122 and BB-123 gone please help me to clear it out!

I also got the BB-122 & BB-123 (finally) on ebay! With pictures you can check it out by typing "basrin ebay" on google and see my items listed currently.

Sincerely,
NBeybladeManiac
Everyone, many units have been sold of BB-122 & BB-123 if you wish to buy I suggest you but them soon.