[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

Not much left now of BB-122 & BB-123. If you want a guarantee of getting units, you should buy now!
Try not to bump your topic with another post just edit your previous one Smile
He's not he is just telling us that now there isn't much left so they might be sold out for pre-orders and buying as soon as it arrives
Still he posted twice and it wasn't after 2 days and it is recommmended not to do that
I believe it was two days after as you can see the date of post when posted underneath the users name and it's not a bump so much as a reminder that BB-122 and BB-123 are going fast so get pre-orders in soon
If we buy the Random booster, will we get the main/prize bey or is it random?
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:40 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: If we buy the Random booster, will we get the main/prize bey or is it random?

It is random
@PattyCakeChamp!: Hi, it actually is not a bump but just a reminder. For buyers to act quick before stocks all run out.

Bey Ninja 14 X: Thank you so much for your assistance.

Flame Aries: Hi, no, it is random. That is why there is a separate price for Fusion Hades.

@hammer hades: Thank you so much for your assistance.

Members of the WBO, all BB-122 has been sold out. Restock is estimated after the first lot is shipped. However, there is still BB-123 left.
Is the flame libra a hasbro one? I really want one!
Hyper 27:
Hi, I do not sell hasbro beyblades (english) only takara tomy (japanese). So the answer to your question is, No.

Okay WBO members, I have good news for you! I going to play a risky game. I will be able to sell more Diablo Nemesis from another one of my suppliers. Provided I am able to sell at least 6 units before the release date. .

Please note that if I cannot sell at least 6 units all transactions will be refunded. I will also put this on ebay for more help although, ebay is rough with lot's of competition so you will really have to be quick. So, you've got the chance, and do not let it go to waste.

Also, I will tell you one thing. Do not expect this to arrive at the same time as the first lot. Due to this being the second lot, it will arrive slightly later.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (INVALID):

90 % CONFIRMED:

ALL MY SUPPLIERS ARE SAYING THE SAME THING THAT DIABLO NEMESIS WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON THE 27TH OF DECEMBER AND WILL IN FACT BE RELEASED EARLY NEXT YEAR! WE WILL ALL HAVE TO HERE THE NEWS FROM THE JAPANESE RETAILERS ON THE WBO FOR CONFIRMATION OF THIS. THIS IS NOT A SUPPLY ABILITY DELAY. MY SUPPLIERS HAVE CONFIRMED THIS WITH TAKARA TOMY JAPAN.

EDIT: Arigato, to my great supplier! He has been able to get the stocks (MAJOR BUYERS, WHO BUY STRAIGHT FROM TAKARA TOMY JAPAN ALWAYS GET PRODUCTS EARLIER THAN THE RELEASE DATE). Takara Tomy Japan made an error with my supplier. My supplier has received the items and I have paid completely for the items and will be shipped to me on an unconfirmed date I am only GUESSING the 27th. If it is shipped to me on the 27th, I will receive it on the 30th via EMS.

Diablo Nemesis, just was uploaded around half an hour ago (9.11 pm SGT): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3dpr8bJcM

I do not own this video nor connected with the creator of this video.
Is your headquarters in Singapore? I may be interested to buy if so.
BH145WD: Yes.

Great job to my supplier! BB-122 & BB-123 shipped out today. So I will receive the first lot on the 29th (Made a mistake, it is actually three days including the day it was shipped out). We will receive it soon and will make a youtube review. Not bad I must say, receiving the goods two days after the release date!

Ok I'm interested in buying an L-Drago Destroy FS and I'm still deciding between Phantom Orion BD and Scythe Kronos T125EDS. I'll let you know later.

EDIT: Is it possible if we could meet somewhere instead of doing shipping? I'm a little lulzy about shipping and I may not be interested to buy if that's the case.
just asking if there is any information on the BB-123
(Dec. 27, 2011  10:08 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: just asking if there is any information on the BB-123
There actually are still units for BB-123 I made a mistake in the payments so their are still quite some units to sell out.
I'll be interested in buying BB-108 (If it's restocked), BB-118 (p.Orion BD), BB-84(Metal Face Clear) like I said in the pm.

EDIT: I look forward to a reply as I don't have much time left in SG
mmm I'm really hoping to get at least bb-118 and maybe bb-122 by today >.> or else I'm gonna have to wait a heck long time.
Do not double-post unless it is your own thread and you are bumping it after 48 hours.
Hi, everyone I finally have the time to upload Diablo Nemesis on youtube. Received it two days back. Please expect annotations sometime tomorrow.
(Jan. 06, 2012  11:20 AM)minglok Wrote: Package arrived this morning, nicely packed and fast delivery as usual. Thx.
Hi, thanks for informing me.

Did your shipment of diablo nemesis came yet?
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:00 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Did your shipment of diablo nemesis came yet?
Hi, yes and your order was shipped out too.