[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

Has your order of the random booster 9 came yet?
(Jan. 11, 2012  2:17 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Has your order of the random booster 9 came yet?
Hi, came back long ago on the 31st last year, last month.

Ok have you shipped them out yet?
Parcel arrived today; fast and secure shipping! x)
Bey Ninja 14x: Yes, but I believe that you have not purchased any BB-123 unit.

@BlackOutCannon: Thanks for notifying me hope you enjoy your items!
Ok I thought I did sorry because I was the first one to pre-order it from you and I always pay straight away could you check
still waiting for my package :l
foreversad
Could you get or are you getting omega dragonis?
I still have yet to receive my Diablo Nemesis.
L drago destroy came today yay ^^
But it was at night so that's weird.

EDIT: nvm it was diablo
@BeyNinja14X: Sorry but I have not received any payment. But since my paypal is always flooded with payments, please check in you paypal account for the transaction because I may have missed it.

Flame Aries: Hello, almost all my customers have received their Diablo Nemesis's long time back. I do not know if it will come anytime now. There may be some delay in Customs. If by any chance you do not receive the item I cannot help you as it is only by Normal Mail and is not Registered Mail.

BH145WD: I did not know that the US Postal would deliver at night. Usually they would deliver normal mail after 12 noon....

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
US Postal carriers, namely USPS and UPS, will occasionally deliver a package at night if they have had mailing holdups during the daytime portion of their route.
I have checked in my PayPal and in my private messages that I sent the money to you if you want to know what message it is if you have not deleted it yet it's subjected as inquiry please check again I made the payment last year before the pre-order was even available please check.
I was informed that L Drago Destroy came today but because nobody in my house bothered to open the door for the postman the package was sent back to the post office.
Hazel: Thanks for telling me. As I have no idea how the postal service in America, works.

Bey Ninja 14x: I am SO SO sorry. After checking for another few hours, I found your payment. I will dispatch it as soon as possible. Once again, very sorry.

BH145WD: Hi, as the item is registered post, all you will have to do is call the post office and ask for a re delivery.
Thank you sorry to put you through all that trouble I just don't like wasting money
Thank you so much L drago destroy came today Smile
And the best part was I had just enough money to buy a Sonokong Phantom Orion from Comics Connection before I left. I'll be sure to buy from you again if I get to use paypal/ebay.

If not, :c.
NBeybladeManiac do you sells omega dragonis and the book? how much is it?
The OP clearly states to PM him if something you're interested in is not listed.
Thanks my package came today thank you seems like faster shipping than usual
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:41 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Thanks my package came today thank you seems like faster shipping than usual

PM Sent and I also want to know why was you last visit on February
Because I tried to order from AkirasDaddy but his last visit was on february 20
And I also sent him a PM like 2 weeks ago

And if anyone knows a good eBay Or WBO seller/sellers please PM me and let me know
Dimsum2u is an authorised dealer. And, i usually buy things from wwqqyang/Amanda.
Okay everyone, I am going to quit selling beyblade and move on to selling other items. During the time that I was not online, I had been organizing to start my next business. Due to the many things I was arranging, I was unable to come online. I am going to have a big clearance sale soon everything discounted and possibly you could even get a few bargains with me. It was a nice time selling beyblade but I have to move on.

Sincerely,
NBeybladeManiac.
Aw, you were one of my favourite sellers. But life goes on.
What are you going to be selling instead? and, do you have any idea when the clearence will start?
Hope to buy as much from you as possible. ^__^
Aww, buddy Unhappy I really didn't want to see ya go. I wish you well on the business!

Time to get Hell Blue Inferno yo Cute