[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

OFFERS ARE NOW ACCEPTED FOR THE THREE LOTS. LOW OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED. PLEASE QUOTE THE PRICE WITHOUT SHIPPING.

Cannon: I will next be selling Phone accessories and most likely mobile phones it self.

Jaygrazer: Thanks I will see what information we can trade on but sorry I have no Hell Kerbecs blue inferno version.

I apologize for my ridiculously long time to answer back. I just can't get it I am so busy with my actual life I cannot seem to find the time to do any selling AT ALL... I will be posting pictures soon. All items are sold in lots and lots only. I will post pictures soon ONLY on the WBO but all the trading will be on Ebay. Also, it will be an auction I will not be selling it with any fixed price.

My camera unfortunately I am getting repaired and it will be fixed only on June 2nd (heavily damaged).

I wish you all farewell. I know there will be tons of sellers like me.

Until next time,
NBeybladeManiac

EDIT: Just thought you may want to know what are in the lots. There will be three lots.

1st Lot
-------
1X Blizzard Burn Phoenix/Ice Blue Burn Phoenix (Takara Tomy)
1X Jade Jupiter (Takara Tomy) (s130rb)
1X Strongest Blader Set (Takara Tomy)
1X Stardust Pegasis (Takara Tomy) (RF)
X5 Random Booster Vol.8 (Takara Tomy)
1X BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Set (Takara Tomy)

2nd Lot
--------
1X Mercury Anubis Legend Version 85XF
1X BB-32 L-Drago Gold 105F
1X Dark Bull (Takara Tomy) H145SD
1X Flame Libra (Takara Tomy) T125ES
1X Thermal Lacerta (Sonokong) (WA130HF)
1X Flame Byxis (Sonokong) (Flame metal wheel, Byxis clear wheel and Light Launcher 2 included only 230 track and WD IS NOT INCLUDED)
2X Random Booster Vol.7 (Takara Tomy)
4X Random Booster Vol.9 (Takara Tomy)
1X Random Booster Vol.9 (Takara Tomy)

3rd Lot
--------
1X Big Bang Pegasis Gold WBBA Asia Championship + Big Bang Pegasis Gold WBBA Asia Championship Certificate + Vari Ares BD145R2F Limited Edition Order Form (Takara Tomy Domestic Version *)
1X Mercury Anubis Legend Version (Takara Tomy) 85XF
10X Random Booster Vol.9 (Takara Tomy)

*The Takara Tomy Domestic Version is much more rarer than the International Version. Although the same beyblade, due to it be the Domestic Japanese version its rarity is much higher. Another plus point is that the domestic version of the Big Bang Pegasis WBBA Asia Championship is that it comes with the official certificate and on the back of the certificate, it has the order form for the limited edition Vari Ares BD145R2F.
dang it... i just sent a pm about a pointer.
i am seriously upset and if you ever see this message, pleese sell just a little longer.
i dont care if you only get beyblade and beyblade accessories once a year, i want a place where i can buy beys online but i think im speaking for all of us when i say i want a friend back
(May. 23, 2012  10:14 PM)dragonbey Wrote: dang it... i just sent a pm about a pointer.
i am seriously upset and if you ever see this message, pleese sell just a little longer.
i dont care if you only get beyblade and beyblade accessories once a year, i want a place where i can buy beys online but i think im speaking for all of us when i say i want a friend back

You can't force him to sell Beyblades ... If he wants to stop, then we can't do anything about it.
i gess ur right
DragonBey: Sorry, no beypointers but I really cannot order more as I have to sell everything I do not want to get more stocks. But I think ebay still has some.

Cannon: Thanks for your help.

DragonBey: Thank you for understanding.
Can I get a link to the lots? And thank you for everything you've have done, from you cheap prices(seriously I've never found a cheaper price on this site) to you kindness. Again thank you.
Are the lots still available?
Flame Aries: Hi, I have to wait for my camera to take a picture. Although it is being serviced and will only be available on June 2nd. But I will see if I can get access to another camera. My phone's camera is not so clear. As such, they are not on ebay yet and there is no link.

Mosh: Hi, these have not gone on sale yet so they all are still available if you are interested you can offer me a price if it is okay then I can sell it to you. Please quote it without shipping.
How much for the strongest blader set and Random Booster Vol. 9 Lot 3?
(May. 26, 2012  6:47 AM)ElderBow Wrote: How much for the strongest blader set and Random Booster Vol. 9 Lot 3?
Hi, I am ONLY selling items as lots. Items cannot be moved from one lot to another. Also, please note that I will be auctioning the items on eBay soon. But, if you like you can give me an offer for Lot 3 without shipping. There will be NO fixed price for these lots.

whats the least u could take for lot 2
Well guys it has been a long time! I have this final lot up for grabs for anyone that wants it please send me offers. Low offers will be ignored and items will not be sold separately.
The items ship from Australia because I have now relocated from Singapore to there so bear in mind that if you'll need worldwide shipping, prepare to pay a fair bit.
I would like to sell this within three days from now so please send the offers as quick as you can. Here is the list of what is included in the final lot:

1X Mercury Anubis Legend Version Japan Import 85XF + WBBA Gold Face + WBBA LEVEL 10 Stickers

1X BB-23 Starter Golden L Drago 105F + Left White String Launcher WBBA Event Special

1X Dark Bull H145SD

1X Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (Sonokong)

1X Flame Byxis (Sonokong Flame Metal Wheel, Byxis Clear Wheel, Light Launcher 2 and Original Box included only)

2X Random Booster Vol.7

2X Random Booster Vol.9

2X Random Booster Vol.8