World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 12, 2011

CLOSING SALE

OFFERS NOW EXCEPTED FOR THE THREE LOTS. LOW OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED. PLEASE QUOTE THE PRICE WITHOUT SHIPPING.

It has been a joyful time selling beyblades to all of you. Although some times stressful, it still has been a joyful time. Although now I must bade farewell to all of you as I am opening a new business. If you really want to know what, it is selling electronic accessories and in future electronics itself.

I am selling my remaining items in lots. They will be posted on ebay and they will be listed as auctions.

When my camera is fixed and returned to me (2nd June), I will list the products. Although, I will try and find another way to take pictures so I can speed up the process. Note, it may not be as clear as taking the photo's with my camera.

There will be one lot up for sale. What will be included is listed below.

Lot
--------

[size=medium]

1X Mercury Anubis Legend Version Japan Import 85XF + WBBA Gold Face + WBBA LEVEL 10 Stickers

1X BB-23 Starter Golden L Drago 105F + Left White String Launcher WBBA Event Special

1X Dark Bull H145SD

1X Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (Sonokong)

1X Flame Byxis (Sonokong Flame Metal Wheel, Byxis Clear Wheel, Light Launcher 2 and Original Box included only)

2X Random Booster Vol.7

2X Random Booster Vol.9

2X Random Booster Vol.8

Thank you all for your time, money and support to keep this shop going for this long....

Sincerely,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - DarkFox - Feb. 12, 2011

name the available hms please

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 12, 2011

Sorry I accidentally without knowing typed hms what I meant was the beyblade metal fight starters sorry for the confusion

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 12, 2011

I think the beyblades that you are selling are already sold by Dimsum2u.. I live in Singapore and i know what is being sold in Singapore Wink

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 12, 2011

But still can't I also sell bey's

Just hope you are selling the same price as him ok. <-- Of topic. Anyways, i have alot of beys that i bought from WBO Wink

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - EarthPhoenix - Feb. 12, 2011

Hi :] I am from Singapore as well. Do you have Flame Libra? I have been wanting this Bey for like 20 years! Haha, although I wasn't even born 20 years ago, but you get the point. Please PM me with the detials if you do have them. Thank you Grin

Edit: I've got the Flame Libra already, sorry so please don't PM me regarding sales of Flame Libra. Thanks.

Anyone Want a second gen I got all you name it most of them will be $15 (without shipping shipping price added, shipping varies depending on which country you live in and in Singapore shipping is free!! Also gst is to be added). But Bey's like meteo l drago it will be $25 (without shipping price added and without gst price added).

Is the price in USD? or in SGD?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyFan - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  3:20 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Anyone Want a second gen I got all you name it most of them will be $15 (without shipping shipping price added, shipping varies depending on which country you live in and in Singapore shipping is free!! Also gst is to be added). But Bey's like meteo l drago it will be $25 (without shipping price added and without gst price added).

How much extra would GST be? I ask because I'm not sure many people will buy from you. I say this because AkirasDaddy sells Meteo L Drago for $24US including shipping. Would come to $29US if we want it sent through registered post.

Dimsum2u sells Meteo L Drago for $18.55US including shipping. If you want a tracking number it comes to $20.95US. They are prices that are hard to compete with. So what is it that you can offer that they may not be able to?

Hope I don't sound rude.

(Feb. 12, 2011  3:25 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is the price in USD? or in SGD?
SGD
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:38 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:20 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Anyone Want a second gen I got all you name it most of them will be $15 (without shipping shipping price added, shipping varies depending on which country you live in and in Singapore shipping is free!! Also gst is to be added). But Bey's like meteo l drago it will be $25 (without shipping price added and without gst price added).

How much extra would GST be? I ask because I'm not sure many people will buy from you. I say this because AkirasDaddy sells Meteo L Drago for $24US including shipping. Would come to $29US if we want it sent through registered post.

Dimsum2u sells Meteo L Drago for $18.55US including shipping. If you want a tracking number it comes to $20.95US. They are prices that are hard to compete with. So what is it that you can offer that they may not be able to?

Hope I don't sound rude.
I meant $25 SGD. Every other bey 2nd gen bey will be $20 SGD (without shipping).
Don't speak anymore of this until next month the tenth please.

If until next month of the tenth, then why bother posting?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  5:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: If until next month of the tenth, then why bother posting?
Because I would like to take orders now.
Oh and guys I have noticed the meteo l drago is something that lot's of people would like so I have now made meteo l drago $20 SGD which is $15 in USD (without shipping fee added or gst added). So how do you like that? Hope you will enjoy this. Remember shipping cost varies between countries and remember if you live in Singapore you get meteo l drago for $20 (free shipping and free gst for Singapore). Oh and it is also $15 in AUD (without shipping included or gst included).
Hey also one more thing all 2nd generation bey's are also for $20 SGD. So put your order in so later if prices rise up you will only have to pay $20 SGD (discount only stays until your bey has been sent after the bey has been sent you will have to deal with the raised up prices). But I will only raise the prices if my local stores raise the prices.
And also take note that you can only cancel orders before the item is shipped if the item is shipped you cannot cancel the order and remember if you cancel your order you will not get your money back (because if have to buy beys from my local stores. And if you cancel the order what am I gonna do with the bey? So if you cancel an order you will not get your money back).
Also, my singapore blader passport deal is off.
And I can also sell parts of most beys.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 13, 2011

Just to make this clear many people have been asking me if they accept paypal. Well I do accept paypal. And also if you want a bey without a launcher ex: meteo l drago without left spin string launcher. Then it will be cheaper (meteo l drago will then be $12 USD also without the gst and shipping added). What I will do is I will carefully open the box and take the left spin string launcher out. So if you want a bey without it's light launcher or string launcher or any other launcher then just tell me and I will deduct the price of the launcher from the total.
I can also sell launchers (light launchers, string launchers etc....). But I am not going to sell the digital power launcher yet.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Benjohadi - Feb. 13, 2011

any plastics gen beys for sell?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 14, 2011

Ok, Well I am gonna make this clear all beys without their launchers is $13 without gst and shipping and then all bey's with their launcher's are $15. But some bey's like bb-96 libra are $21. Also I do sell things like beyblade super deck's
Guess what! My dad has allowed me to sell this shops release date is MARCH 10 2011 it may be then, it may be earlier but i definitely will not be later!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 14, 2011

Can you sell RS? I would love to get Basalt Metal wheel/230 Track/Mint WD or Dark Bull Gasp

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Hope - Feb. 14, 2011

how much for galaxy pegasus with gst and shipping to aus?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 14, 2011

Ok Great! Orders are coming in remember that is even sell meteo l drago and gravity perseus for $15 without gst.

Shipping, minimum is $1 maximum is $5
And does anyone want more orders? And thank you all for rating my thread 3 stars in such a short time!
I also sell the latest metal faces without the assembly tool that it comes with.
Also guys I would appreciate any beyblade, beyblade parts, or beyblade accessories or any other things donated. It can be second hand or new anything would be welcome. But before it is donated please make sure it works. Also some people would want things even cheaper so they would want second hand.
(Feb. 14, 2011  7:33 AM)glinny Wrote: how much for galaxy pegasus with gst and shipping to aus?
I will pm you.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - blah - Feb. 14, 2011

Shipping is $1 ? Why would someone choose $5 > $1 ?
How much is the shipping and GST to be exact ?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 14, 2011

Gst is 7% for each item. Shipping depends on the item. i live in singapore, so i know

(Feb. 14, 2011  11:49 AM)blah Wrote: Shipping is $1 ? Why would someone choose $5 > $1 ?
How much is the shipping and GST to be exact ?
No the shipping cost can be between $1-$5 (depending on how much it weighs and where you live).
[quote='Azlanslayer' pid='547488' dateline='1297681140']
Gst is 7% for each item gst is $1

I have decided to make the combo's you want and I will sell them to you depending on what parts you use the price will vary and I can add launchers! example: Galaxy Eagle 145MS would be worth $19 USD (with gst and without a launcher). But if you had something like Dark Serpent 145SD it would only be $9 USD (with gst and without a launcher).

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 15, 2011

Hey and guys I have decided to change this shop's opening in a good way! Instead of march the tenth it's now march the 5th!
Thanks for all the orders so far. And on March the 5th (when I open the shop) You're orders will leave Singapore!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 15, 2011

Ok does anyone want any parts, accessories, or beys? And I don't know if you have read this but I can make any combo you want and sell that combo to you. And now I do sell the digital power launcher. I also sell launcher grips and korean bey's as well.