[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

(Nov. 01, 2011  7:16 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Galaxy Jay: Thank you for you kind reply I really put lots of hard efforts into this store thank you so much!

NOTICE:
Due to Galaxy Jay, we have a strong chance of getting it back but currently I am busy I will get back to all Death Quetzalcoatl buyers by tomorrow 8.00 pm Singaporean time.
thank you and know i don't want a refund i'm gonna stick with you and thanks galaxy jay as you are not just helping NBeybladeManiac but your helping mine and other bladers collection
(Nov. 01, 2011  10:15 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:16 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Galaxy Jay: Thank you for you kind reply I really put lots of hard efforts into this store thank you so much!

NOTICE:
Due to Galaxy Jay, we have a strong chance of getting it back but currently I am busy I will get back to all Death Quetzalcoatl buyers by tomorrow 8.00 pm Singaporean time.
thank you and know i don't want a refund i'm gonna stick with you and thanks galaxy jay as you are not just helping NBeybladeManiac but your helping mine and other bladers collection

Always glad to help! Grin
Okay everyone I just have to get the agreement signed and the order will be finalized. Galaxy Jay I have sent you a pm please do check it.
hey nbm do u sell b-10
check the OP for prices..the prices are listed at the OP bro..
no it doesn't say but i'm asking anyway
(Nov. 03, 2011  6:40 AM)ray stroker Wrote: no it doesn't say but i'm asking anyway
Hi, I do not sell BB-10 anymore.
Hi, has the Death Quetz issue been resolved yet? any idea when they might be shipping out?
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:53 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Hi, has the Death Quetz issue been resolved yet? any idea when they might be shipping out?
Yes mostly solved. Due to the delay I am getting my supplier to ship directly to you to save time. Japan Post is quite fast and efficient so you will receive it quickly. I just have to receive the invoice, pay and then it will shipped. I have not said anything much about it here as I want to first have it officially solved.

Also, have you received your package yet gibsonmac?

Note to customer: A few items will be listed on our store for pre order soon today. Please note that because of the death quetzalcoatl problem we have learned more methods of keeping no danger in the stocks of items so for the items that will be listed for pre order today (keep checking the op), I will have many methods of getting the items and still being able to resell the item to you at the same price if anything suddenly goes wrong.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Yes, everything arrived perfectly and quickly, thank you much!!! will definitely be buying again!!
(Nov. 04, 2011  11:54 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:53 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Hi, has the Death Quetz issue been resolved yet? any idea when they might be shipping out?
Yes mostly solved. Due to the delay I am getting my supplier to ship directly to you to save time. Japan Post is quite fast and efficient so you will receive it quickly. I just have to receive the invoice, pay and then it will shipped. I have not said anything much about it here as I want to first have it officially solved.

Also, have you received your package yet gibsonmac?

Note to customer: A few items will be listed on our store for pre order soon today. Please note that because of the death quetzalcoatl problem we have learned more methods of keeping no danger in the stocks of items so for the items that will be listed for pre order today (keep checking the op), I will have many methods of getting the items and still being able to resell the item to you at the same price if anything suddenly goes wrong.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
So, The death's have been shipped out and everything has been solved, correct?
gibsonmac: Thank you for informing me!

Flame Aries: Mostly yes I am just waiting for the invoice so that I can pay my supplier and get it shipped from Japan to the customers.
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:14 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: gibsonmac: Thank you for informing me!

Flame Aries: Mostly yes I am just waiting for the invoice so that I can pay my supplier and get it shipped from Japan to the customers.

ONE IMPORTANT THING! THe supplier has trust issues, as in my bank account blocked it from charging untill I hit the Manual Override. Just a bit of info.
IMPORTANT YOUTUBE NOTICE:
Hello everyone I have been receiving subscriptions from unknown people. And I have been seeing that my activity shows that I have been subscribing to unknown people. If someone is hacking my account, (I find no reason why), please stop as it is ruining my reputation. If you see my channel you will see why I dislike it.

NOTICE TO WBO BUYERS:
Hi everyone, soon, this thread will just be used to promote sales instead of selling itself. For my own convenience I will only be using ebay and a website. The website will be up and running soon and it is very user friendly so it will probably be easier for me as well as you. Do not worry I will sell all items although, once an item that I get is higher than other competitor's sell, I will remove the listing and add it back when I am able to get a cheaper price.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

EDIT: YAY! I WAS ABLE TO REMOVE ALL THOSE DISGUSTING SUBSCRIPTIONS!
so has anything changed with my order?
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:52 AM)hammer hades Wrote: so has anything changed with my order?
No. It is perfectly fine.
thank you for that
Yay! All Death Quetzalcoatl's are now okay! For BB-120 buyers I will get back to you tomorrow as it is late right now. Payment sent for the first seven units. As I got these from two different suppliers the other one has gotten back to me and has confirmed everything. He will send me the invoice tomorrow.

Also, we will add all new pre orders to our store tomorrow (hopefully). Due to Death Quetzalcoatl we were not able to do it but now as it is sorted out everything is fine.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Diabolo Nemesis and Ultimate DX Set is now available for pre order. The cost is on my op including shipping.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:43 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: IMPORTANT YOUTUBE NOTICE:
Hello everyone I have been receiving subscriptions from unknown people. And I have been seeing that my activity shows that I have been subscribing to unknown people. If someone is hacking my account, (I find no reason why), please stop as it is ruining my reputation. If you see my channel you will see why I dislike it.

NOTICE TO WBO BUYERS:
Hi everyone, soon, this thread will just be used to promote sales instead of selling itself. For my own convenience I will only be using ebay and a website. The website will be up and running soon and it is very user friendly so it will probably be easier for me as well as you. Do not worry I will sell all items although, once an item that I get is higher than other competitor's sell, I will remove the listing and add it back when I am able to get a cheaper price.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

Wow, what website maker will you be using? Cuz i want one!!! Grin And nice marketing strategy. Most buyers come from Amazon or eBay. Only 15% is WBO.
(Nov. 10, 2011  3:44 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:43 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: IMPORTANT YOUTUBE NOTICE:

NOTICE TO WBO BUYERS:

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

Wow, what website maker will you be using? Cuz i want one!!! Grin And nice marketing strategy. Most buyers come from Amazon or eBay. Only 15% is WBO.
Sorry once again, confidential. I have more sales on ebay than wbo which is also one of the reasons why I am doing it.
Everyone the first six death quetzalcoatl's have came! I am uploading a video as proof. More will come on Monday and the final ones will come on Wednesday - Thursday. We will have everything shipped (including the units that come on Wednesday - Thursday), shipped by Wednesday - Thursday or on Wednesday - Thursday.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Hi, pre orders for BB-121 close 15th 19.00 Singaporean time. The price I have stated allows me to turn to many suppliers in case I am not able to get it from my cheaper supplier. If my cheaper supplier does not run out of stock, then you will get a $13-20 USD refund. Please help me fill these up. I do accept half of the deposit.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Hi guys, first five Death Quetzalcoatl's shipped! The next three have been packed and will be dispatched soon. For the final few orders we will get it done as soon as it arrives.

Also for BB-121, I will be on a trip from Friday to Tuesday so the date I have given you for when the items will arrive to my store (23rd-27th), for all BB-121 buyers includes this time I am on my trip. I will wait until tomorrow for better updates from my cheaper supplier.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac