[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

Ahhh, you use my supplier then. Barely any pics :p
nbm plz i really need it and you're the cheapest seller
Galaxy Jay:I do not know which one you are talking about? And please do not post things like these here we both may get reported. I actually contact the Japanese for the help of importing not anything like buying wholesale (used to ha ha!)....

@raystroker: What are you talking about? What item?

i'm talking about beat lynx
(Oct. 20, 2011  6:15 AM)ray stroker Wrote: i'm talking about beat lynx
Sorry, it is out of stock.
i'm asking when will u have more stock cause i will get it as soon as possible
(Oct. 20, 2011  6:41 AM)ray stroker Wrote: i'm asking when will u have more stock cause i will get it as soon as possible
I do not think I will be getting anymore sorry.....

You have some really good prices on the Mercury Anubis's.
how about death quetzalcoatl to shipping to mexico, and EMS shipping with tracking number, thanks in advance
XMugenX: Hi, thanks. And for a limited time you can get a Mercury Anubis Legend Version for $28.00 USD with shipping.

galer: Hi, EMS is $20.00 USD
nbm plz could u get just one more beat lynx i really need it
(Oct. 21, 2011  7:09 AM)ray stroker Wrote: nbm plz could u get just one more beat lynx i really need it
Hi, I already told you I may not be getting anymore it all depends on my supplier if I get it than I will let you know.

EDIT: ALSO, TO EVERYONE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY THE BB-121 ULTIMATE BEY TA STADIUM PLEASE SEND THE PAYMENT ON SUNDAY OR BEFORE AND LATEST MONDAY MORNING SINGAPOREAN TIME.

ALSO, IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED THE ITEMS ARE ALREADY RELEASED. PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESERVED BEFORE TODAY WILL STILL GET THE OLD PRICE I AM UPDATING MY THREAD WITH THE LATEST PRICE. IT WAS RELEASED ON: 20/10/11
Hey, my package havent arrived for a week now. Getting a little worried.
BeybladeManiac Whoa I'ma buy me that! Not now but soon. How long Is this going on?
@Shika Blade: Hi, it has only been a week. And we cannot count the holidays. Also, usually to Indonesia even though it is supposed to be fast, Indonesia's customs are usually slow.

XMugenX: Hi, as long as I have enough stocks.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:04 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: So, were the Death's shipped?
No. I have not received it yet.
Hi, everyone the BB-120 Stadium may not come to my store due to the high price. We may have to cancel it or we will have to raise the price. We will receive more news later.
If you bump up the price 20 bucks would be a limit, FYI. So how much would you bump it up?
Hey Nbeyblademaniac I got my strongest blader set and phantom Orion today thank you you communicate and ship fast extremely good thank you
Hello this is a unfortunate notice for all Death Quetzalcoatl and BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium buyers....

My supplier has confirmed that they cannot supply me any Death Quetzalcoatl and BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium due to the low quantity produced by the Maufacturer. I have 3 options for everyone:

1. You wait for maybe a month (cannot gurantee). For Death Quetzalcoatl to come back in stock and maybe a few months (cannot gurantee) for BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium to come back.

2. You get an immediate refund.

3. Every 9 days from one of my more expensive suppliers I can get 3 units of Death Quetzalcoatl. If you have ordered it and are willing to pay more money than I can offer you this price it depends whether you have taken pre order price or after pre order price I have listed an example:

Pre Order Price (Paid) + 6.05 USD (Unpaid)

After Pre Order (Paid) + 4.05 USD (Unpaid)

Also, please note there has been a delay for the Phantom Orion and Vari Ares restock it will come some time this coming week.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

Well that's a shame.
I'll wait until they get back in stock.
It I pay the extra money, how fast will it get here to the USA?
I have sent you a PM on a different supplier with Death and I think Nemesis in stock. Im not letting a fellow vendors rep get creamed. The wholesaler will also only let 9 Deaths at a time.
Galaxy Jay: Thank you for you kind reply I really put lots of hard efforts into this store thank you so much!

NOTICE:
Due to Galaxy Jay, we have a strong chance of getting it back but currently I am busy I will get back to all Death Quetzalcoatl buyers by tomorrow 8.00 pm Singaporean time.