Recent Purchases

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:47 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Avatar Attack Stadium!!!

Is it any good?
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:47 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Avatar Attack Stadium!!!

Is it any good?

I love it!! The only weird thing is that there is a bump in the middle, so that defence types and stamina types aren't as op, but other than that, it's good. There's no holes either.
I got R2 and 02 recently
Just got Hasbro Fafnir, gonna try to get the dual threat launcher on Saturday.
As if I didn't already buy beyblades enough, I now have a CREDIT CARD. I already paid it off. I recently went out to target, walmart, and toysrus to see what hasbro beys I could find. I hadn't done it for months, and just wanted to see what was in the area. At Target I found Spryzen S3, Wyvron W3, Atlas Anubion, and the Jormuntor/Fengriff 2 pack. This was in Ohio btw. At Toysrus I found the 2-packs for $9.99 that are TRU exclusive. One had X2 and Z2, and the other had Q2 and I2. Finally, at Walmart I picked up Cognite C3 and a Nepstrius N2/Treptune 2-pack. Pretty sure I saw Doomscizor D3 and Jinnius J3 at that Walmart earlier in the week, but didn't have money. Currently waiting for Duo Aeclipse to arrive, and in another order, B-104, 105, 106, and 107. Duo Aeclipse is from a seller on eBay that said pre-order for April, although when I bought a pre-order Shadow Orichalcum from him in the past, it came a month early, so I don't know when to expect Duo Aeclipse. I ordered it about 25 days ago and his tracking numbers don't always work too well, it kinda just appears in your mailbox one day, lol. I also got both Dragoon F's recently so that was nice
Hiya dudes! I'm new to this site and I really only collect Beys I don't play with them, but I do want to buy a Random Booster (Beyblade Burst series only) that I can actually play with! Which Booster Volume should I buy?
Hi I recently bought double monk strap shoes
Recent purchase was a beyblade lol
I bought something not affiliated with beyblade- for use with beyblade XD

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beylauncher-holster
(Oct. 10, 2007  5:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: alice, get with the times, i haven't bought snakeskin in ages

get with the times

i'm a classy boy now

Let Alice be. If she wants to wear snakeskin and thinks it's cool and fashionable, she'll wear it, no matter what.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:31 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2007  5:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: alice, get with the times, i haven't bought snakeskin in ages

get with the times

i'm a classy boy now

Let Alice be. If she wants to wear snakeskin and thinks it's cool and fashionable, she'll wear it, no matter what.

That post was from years ago...
They weren't being mean, they were poking fun at them
Just got dragoon S W.X., its sucks, but looks cool
I found an auction on eBay that started at $7.00. It was a new Screw Trident layer with sticker sheet and a dark Baldur layer. I made a bid of $7.50 with a maximum bid of $25. I won it for the $7.50! The seller only had 29 reviews or whatever but the sticker sheet for sT said Takara Tomy, etc. on it and wasn't yellow. He gave me a tracking number and they're almost here. I only really wanted the baldur. I live in the US and will likely sell the sT, but to me that was a steal! The seller mostly sells Tamagotchis. He also had listings for the Orange J2 layer with Dark Amaterios, and another for the RLC yellow Fenrir and the gold Aero disk but I didn't bid on those. I think someone won them for around $7 too though! If he's legit I'll definitely keep an eye out on his listings.
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:31 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I found an auction on eBay that started at $7.00. It was a new Screw Trident layer with sticker sheet and a dark Baldur layer. I made a bid of $7.50 with a maximum bid of $25. I won it for the $7.50! The seller only had 29 reviews or whatever but the sticker sheet for sT said Takara Tomy, etc. on it and wasn't yellow. He gave me a tracking number and they're almost here. I only really wanted the baldur. I live in the US and will likely sell the sT, but to me that was a steal! The seller mostly sells Tamagotchis. He also had listings for the Orange J2 layer with Dark Amaterios, and another for the RLC yellow Fenrir and the gold Aero disk but I didn't bid on those. I think someone won them for around $7 too though! If he's legit I'll definitely keep an eye out on his listings.

eBay link to seller?
https://imgur.com/a/3HKNC5B

g3 was sold out everywhere and most toy stores near me don’t ever have beyblades in stock

snagged this from a toy store it was the only one left
(Jun. 28, 2018  9:26 PM)Keïvin Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/3HKNC5B

g3 was sold out everywhere and most toy stores near me don’t ever have beyblades in stock

Very nice. I think we are gonna see an influx of wave 3 as the distributors clear the back stock out for wave 4 shipments. 

So hopefully we will see wave 4 soonish haha.
(Jun. 28, 2018  10:24 PM)Dutchems Wrote:

Very nice. I think we are gonna see an influx of wave 3 as the distributors clear the back stock out for wave 4 shipments. 

So hopefully we will see wave 4 soonish haha.

this wasn’t like a mainstream store tho it was like a smaller toy store with like no ppl visiting
I got Fafnir F3 and Xcalius X3 at Walmart today

My Walmart has a lot of Garuda G3’s in stock as well as the rest of wave 3
So hyped! I have one package with B-115, 117, and a full set of 118 as well as another with Duo Aeclipse and the Red Dranzer F! I also bought the red tW layer, the "Achilles" gV layer, 2 level chips (which I haven't got to try yet...), and finally, the Cho-Z Customize/Premium set. Shouldn't be buying many more beys for a while heh. Although I haven't caught up with Hasbro recently. The only switchstrike beys I have are aC, lS, and tW. I want the Hasbro mG. I recently saw it in my area but didn't have the money at the time
Finally, after a long time of working, I get rP, i'll try out rP on the mugen base once it comes in