Recent Purchases

Recently bought tickets to see Tycho at the Treasure Island Music Festival for Oct. 16th! Super excited!
Also, for the heck of it, I went ahead and bought an O2 and an X2 today on eBay.
Good deals there, if you ask me
Bought it a while back but I finally got my Collector's Edition Blu Ray set of Code Geass. The Art cards are pretty good, and I can't wait to sit down and watch it. Great value for $100.
http://m.imgur.com/lZZ3OM1

Traded for these guys. I was considering incorporating them into my deck but I might just keep them in the toploaders.Tongue_out

Edit: I forgot how to make into an image, gonna leave the link there.
(Oct. 17, 2016  4:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://m.imgur.com/lZZ3OM1

Traded for these guys. I was considering incorporating them into my deck but I might just keep them in the toploaders.Tongue_out

In my opinion Mega Mewtwo Y is better Tongue_out
(Oct. 17, 2016  6:07 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2016  4:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://m.imgur.com/lZZ3OM1

In my opinion Mega Mewtwo Y is better Tongue_out
No doubt, but I prefer X for collection purposes Smile
Haha, Pokemon is so nostalgic. Crying
Saving my other money for Xmas gifts, but a b-57 set should be arriving today, plus I got a dark deathscyther a week ago. Really like jaggy tbh
Bought this T-Shirt. Anyone in the UK who's familiar with 'Supreme Clothing' would probably get a kick out of this ;)

LINK: https://supremelygassed.teemill.co.uk/pr...-sbl-3374/
Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart and I was lucky enough to find this:
[Image: 9urvdl.jpg]

Just as they took them out of the back, I was able to get one. They only got FIVE total (and then some guy came and bought the other 4... But that's another story). Pretty happy to have this right before Christmas ^_^
I bought myself a lot of high-end cooking equipment for Christmas. haha

Really looking forward to it! I stopped cooking over the summer and it's been really bad for my health. I am a pretty good cook, so looking forward to learning lots of new recipes and techniques now that I'll finally have some good equipment!
[Image: IMG_5017.JPG]
PM meh if you'd like to know the specs
I pre-ordered the Nintendo Switch yesterday! Super excited for it for numerous different reasons, with one being that it is going to be my first 'console' since the Wii.
[Image: 1T1rp1k.jpg]

Not sure if the link worked...

Feels so odd buying battle strikers after so many years Gasp

For some reason though I was sent a duplicate of X-Calibur.XS instead of a Megalodon.XS Tired
Wow, that's a pretty nice collection. I kinda envy your Iceblade, frankly, since it's kinda hard to find it online for a reasonable price nowadays.
Thanks Grin

I'd say Iceblade is my favourite, in terms of stamina and defense it's solid. So think about wasting your savings on it if you find it x_x

I might get dragonfire II, masumai, talonthor and odinskull, I'm guessing it's gonna be a lot harder to find them in the future... sigh
Odinskull is one of the easiest to find actually :

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MEGA-BLOKS-BATTLE...xy9tpR8GnU

Does Iceblade has any attack potential or is it just too smooth ?
Well, I had bought Tekken 3 for Playstation 1 yesterday but it turned out to be scratched beyond repair, which was a huge bummer, so I brought it back and exchanged it for King of Fighters '99, which is similar to Tekken/Mortal Kombat. I am becoming a fan of the PS1 tbh, so much more relaxing to play with people or even alone IRL.
Bought a 500GB PS4 CoD: Black Ops III bundle for $230. Retail price was $300. I also bought Overwatch finally Grin
I'm super excited! I just bought one of my heavily saught after grails...a NIB Driger F Metal Masters Version for $28! It's in the mail this week. I was kinda dissapointed the box is so torn up, but as long as the contents are in NIP condition, I don't care.
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:24 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I'm super excited! I just bought one of my heavily saught after grails...a NIB Driger F Metal Masters Version for $28! It's in the mail this week. I was kinda dissapointed the box is so torn up, but as long as the contents are in NIP condition, I don't care.

That would belong more in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic though hah. 

Hm, to remain on topic, my latest purchases are all related to my cosplay, I believe two zentai suits, neodymium magnets and "cosplay shoes" that I will customize. I also have three fan-club-exclusive Dir en grey DVDs which are not even shipped yet even though they started shipping out orders early last week...
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would belong more in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic though hah. 

Hm, to remain on topic, my latest purchases are all related to my cosplay, I believe two zentai suits, neodymium magnets and "cosplay shoes" that I will customize. I also have three fan-club-exclusive Dir en grey DVDs which are not even shipped yet even though they started shipping out orders early last week...

I posted it over in that thread. Lol Still learning to find threads on this new site. Thanks. Wink
I bought persona 5, it's fun
I bought the Left 4 Dead bundle (bought last year but it still is the most recent purchase that I don't regret, hehe).

and most of Rihanna's beauty line and lululemon leggings for legit recent
I've recently started buying figures, mainly SH Figuarts, Figma, and Revoltech. They're so cool