Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jun. 08, 2019  6:09 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I got a judgement joker yesterday, It's on the way. I am just thinking about how I am supposed to stop it after it bursts is opponents. I havr seen people hurting their skin

A small handkerchief or dish towel. Joyful_3
Maybe just a wall eternal combo drop
Got: the new RLP full set of 4, another dead P green layer, the Judgement Joker bey, random booster full set, gold cosmo Valkyrie, another silver RP, another shining and shadow A bey.
My Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandit Genbull Full set arrived today along with my B-09,

Will order a Dark Knight Dragooon soon along with Samurai Revizer
Just ordered the red and white version of ‘Tempo Hammer Hit’
I ordered a listing from amazon for Wizard Fafnir, but it apparently is a fake listing according to some people, despite the seller claiming that it’s real. Here’s the listing, so does anyone know if it’s real or fake? https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-St...way&sr=8-1
I recently bought a Judgement Joker on Amazon, lets hope it isn't a fake
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:20 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I recently bought a Judgement Joker on Amazon, lets hope it isn't a fake

I think I bought three form the same sellerWink
(Jun. 11, 2019  11:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I ordered a listing from amazon for Wizard Fafnir, but it apparently is a fake listing according to some people, despite the seller claiming that it’s real. Here’s the listing, so does anyone know if it’s real or fake? https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-St...way&sr=8-1
That's fake. My friend got the same one
https://i.ibb.co/c3Mx8T8/a.jpg

Got all 5 of the standard Gachi in the past few days.
Looking forward for some more in the next few days.

[Image: a.jpg]

*Edited by OldSchool™. Pic is now visible. ^_^
Judgement joker, dark deathscyther, ( my last 4 broke)
Yeager Yggdrasil, and Z Achilles (my last 2 broke in half...Unhappy. )
Currently waiting for these to come in:

Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan
Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic

----
I've ordered from egamestar before and can say that they have been legit with their products; bought my Slash Valkyrie among other stuff I've ordered from them.
I got a digital control fafnir the other day off amazon for over 50 percent off. By what you guys are saying, I guess I’m really lucky
https://imgur.com/fj06YUJ

Over the past few weeks, I've decided to bolster my collection of Pre-Hybrid MFB, so I picked up quite a few of those for cheap. I'm really happy about that. I've always really liked them (mostly unlike the MFB that came after). I'm about 2/3rds through having one version of all of them.

I also ended up picking up Draciel and Gaia Dragoon MS for cheap to start up my HMS collection again. That one is going to be difficult since they are so expensive, but it's a start.

Finally, I picked up a couple cheap Plastics to continue my collecting there. One is an early release (Wing Defenser) and one is V-Force (Metal Driger). I'm into it, but I have to say that the fragility of these and the sheer number of them is making me less and less interested in collecting them unfortunately.
I got: 1 Venom bey, 1 Erase bey, the gold turbo venom/erase bey, the WHF venom bey, the all gold WHF launcher, see through Driger S layer, limited edition red/black Bushin layer & chip, and a full black (omega) bey (I can never pronounce it). I also got the White Knight Achilles and the new Longinus.
I consider this a Beyblade purchase. Joyful_3
Now to find a car worthy of this plate. xD

[Image: GJLGHq6.jpg]
I bought B-108 Right Spin Beylauncher Red
Pre-ordered GT Triple Booster Set and Heaven Pegasus Booster. Didn't have enough funds to pay for the RBV set of Flare Dragon and the RLC for Poison Hyudra due to upcoming baby girl budget allotment.
Just got these from a fellow WBO forum member.

Full set of Random Layers (with Dread Bahamut already confirmed) and an extra Ace Valkyrie was good because one of the kids broke his Valkyrie GT Chip.  Also got my first dash driver Gasp

[Image: qYVPdEE.png]
[Image: CsXnqDs.png]
So, nostalgia got the best of me and I purchased a Dragoon S and Dranzer S Burst pack from a local toy store I decided to check out. I had no idea that they redid the original generation and let’s just say I let out an embarrassing squeal in front of multiple people.
(Aug. 13, 2019  1:44 AM)Tri Wrote: So, nostalgia got the best of me and I purchased a Dragoon S and Dranzer S Burst pack from a local toy store I decided to check out. I had no idea that they redid the original generation and let’s just say I let out an embarrassing squeal in front of multiple people.
You’re back! I don’t blame you. I do a lot of loud gasping when I find something great Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3
(Aug. 13, 2019  1:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  1:44 AM)Tri Wrote: So, nostalgia got the best of me and I purchased a Dragoon S and Dranzer S Burst pack from a local toy store I decided to check out. I had no idea that they redid the original generation and let’s just say I let out an embarrassing squeal in front of multiple people.
You’re back! I don’t blame you. I do a lot of loud gasping when I find something great Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3

I haven’t even seen a Beyblade in well over a year so when I saw the gen that I grew up with on the shelves I couldn’t contain myself. I’m gonna keep them on my nerd shelf in my bedroom. 

And yeah I guess you could say I’m back. Unfortunately I don’t think I recognize you since it’s been so long. Did you have a different username when I was around?
(Aug. 13, 2019  1:57 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  1:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re back! I don’t blame you. I do a lot of loud gasping when I find something great Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3

I haven’t even seen a Beyblade in well over a year so when I saw the gen that I grew up with on the shelves I couldn’t contain myself. I’m gonna keep them on my nerd shelf in my bedroom. 

And yeah I guess you could say I’m back. Unfortunately I don’t think I recognize you since it’s been so long. Did you have a different username when I was around?
You don’t recognize me!? I don’t blame you. I wasn’t around with you.
Just got my first 2 GT beys (mainly have Hasbro) and Cho-Z Aquilles for the amazing launcher. Very impressed by the GT beys, I like having up to 6 parts in a single bey, that's pretty cool Smile!

[Image: 1tBidPV.jpg]