Recent Beyblade Purchases

Lucky! I haven't been able to find one of those for sale! oh well, at Least I have a Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec coming in the mail Tongue_out
(Dec. 20, 2017  12:31 AM)flarespire Wrote: Lucky! I haven't been able to find one of those for sale! oh well, at Least I have a Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec coming in the mail Tongue_out

I can send you the link if you like?
Got Drain Fafnir and Nightmare Longinus! Loving Fafnir's spin steal.

Also, Gashapon capsule shooter for scale.
[Image: rio5svm.jpg]
got RLC 8 in today...testing sT...
I got aC.6M.T, dF.8.Nt, B2.H.H, bR.4S.B, O2.T.X, L/r String Launcher and Digital sword launcher. (Hit 2k power on that thing easily) My bro got Dranzer V (Sonokong) , lS.7.Mr, bR.4S.B and nL.Ds, gonna give him some better combos soon
for recent purchases i got, the B-98 god set/RLC8(full set)/B-100 Spriggan Requeim/ 2x B-101 RBV8/B-102 Twin Nemesis/Nightmare Longinus/2x RBV8. and thats all just this month lol.
Got for xmas sX, dF, gK, M2, gZ and Hasbro Blue Stadium
getting Sr near my birthday, going to HOPEFULLY do some testing with it, if it works against my little Bro's nL then i'll definitely be the strongest blader in my city, maybe even the state.
Around this week I've bought:
  • Nightmare Longinus
  • Spriggan Requiem
  • Random Booster Vol.9 (Full set)
Just got paid, and I've already spend all mah money :'DDD
I recently got a Jade Jupiter, a Pegasus, a Libra, a Beat Lynx (Hasbro AD145 version), and about two dozen other assorted Beyblades for less than $10.
Great time for Thrift store Beyhunting.
i'm getting these soon: Holy Knight gV, gV,6V.Rb, and another Sr.0.Zt, i love my spriggans WAY too much
Bought 2 Hasbro Wyvron W3's (For the Glaive Frames and Hasbro Atomics) and a Hasbro Drain Fafnir (I'm curious about the 8 Disk and Drain Fafnir is just a really aesthetically pleasing Layer)
Got these lots for total of 85$ (excluding shipping)

spoilt-buyer's spoiler (Click to View)
I bought Sriggan Requiem and Beat Kukulcan they are really powerful
[Image: VHXRVCJ.jpg]

- B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt x3

Came quicker than I expected! Should have ordered all of my Sr from eBay. Several more coming next week along with many other Beyblades from elsewhere.
Got a B-90 3 on 3 Set hehe. for 25$. now I'm done with buying beys till my exam gets over. maybe only may buy Twin Nemisis because it has Ul and its very good and cheap atleast in japan
[Image: u8VBywQ.jpg]

Picked up a ... few ... more things. Smile

B-101 01 Random Booster Vol. 9 - Beat Kukulcan 7U.Hn x16
B-00 Amaterios.7M.X x5
B-100 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt x3
BG-08 01 Random Layer Collection Vol.8 Complete Set x4
B-92 Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir x1
B-86 Legend Spriggan.7.Mr x1
B-78 BeyLauncher Black x3
B-45 Light Launcher + Long Winder x3

As always, most of this is for the Toronto Beyblade community.
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:31 AM)Kei Wrote: Picked up a ... few ... more things. Smile

B-101 01 Random Booster Vol. 9 - Beat Kukulcan 7U.Hn x16
B-00 Amaterios.7M.X x5
B-100 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt x3
BG-08 01 Random Layer Collection Vol.8 Complete Set x4
B-92 Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir x1
B-86 Legend Spriggan.7.Mr x1
B-78 BeyLauncher Black x3
B-45 Light Launcher + Long Winder x3

As always, most of this is for the Toronto Beyblade community.

Umm no Beylauncher LR haha? Really excited to see how Sr_Ds will do in Toronto community

By the way got this as well
[Image: WIN_20180116_13_08_15_Pro.jpg]

other 2 are for 2 of Mumbai members Joyful_3
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm no Beylauncher LR haha?

Not everyone likes the BeyLauncher LR! But I should get some more eventually.
Finally got Spriggan Requiem and Nightmare Longinus from Hong Kong just recently. Also got a Killer Deathsycther layer from the latest RLC from a local raffle.
Ordered: 2 TW's, the 2 lottery DF's, the gold/red launcher, the vult beylogger, the gold SR, 2 more launchers that come with the SR (funny story) and thats it. Il be buying another launcher grip eventually.
[Image: M9OhwMs.jpg]

- B-100 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt x5
- B-97 Nightmare Longinus.Ds x5

More for the Toronto community! Smile
(Feb. 02, 2018  8:37 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: M9OhwMs.jpg]

- B-100 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt x5
- B-97 Nightmare Longinus.Ds x5

More for the Toronto community! Smile

Hey Kei

just starting out in beyblade world and want to get some authentic takara tomy beyblades / stadium in toronto area. Do you sell them locally? Im in the GTA
(Feb. 02, 2018  10:26 AM)amritsingh79 Wrote: just starting out in beyblade world and want to get some authentic takara tomy beyblades / stadium in toronto area. Do you sell them locally? Im in the GTA

Hey, I only sell at Toronto tournaments. PM me if you're interested!
2x Legend Spriggan (one of them it's a surprise for my brother Smile )
1x Lost Longinus (my brother bought)