Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 18, 2017  12:23 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Just bought wyvron, spryzen, roktavor and kerbeus all nib for £20.00 on ebay, bought them for my both of my sons upcoming birthdays in dec, forget buying them at full price, nice getting them at a nifty fiver each!!

Fairs, you managed to save like 20 quid off of toysrus prices if u bought all 4. I need to get some burst stuff myself soon. Keep saying that and still end up buying hms/plastic beys lol.
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:19 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  12:23 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Just bought wyvron, spryzen, roktavor and kerbeus all nib for £20.00 on ebay, bought them for my both of my sons upcoming birthdays in dec, forget buying them at full price, nice getting them at a nifty fiver each!!

Fairs, you managed to save like 20 quid off of toysrus prices if u bought all 4. I need to get some burst stuff myself soon. Keep saying that and still end up buying hms/plastic beys lol.

What I thought you were collecting burst too,  best start soon
(Oct. 15, 2017  6:23 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Bought a lot on craigslist of mfb

Is it cheap on Craigslist
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:10 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  6:23 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Bought a lot on craigslist of mfb

Is it cheap on Craigslist

There’s a risk that the stuff could be fake rapidity.
[Image: 5NujeuJ.jpg]

[Image: to5RwhP.jpg]

[Image: BfK3vg0.jpg]

- BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7 - Full Set x5
- Beyblade Burst Master Kit x2
- Yegdrion Y2/Kerbeus K2 Double Pack
- Beyblade Burst Apex Attack Pack

Fiiinally picked up the Master Kit. As always, not everything is for me. Smile
Just picked up Z2, X2 and L2 from local shop

I just bought the Hasbro triangle stadium and lS
Would post picture but idk how
(Oct. 21, 2017  8:46 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
I just bought the Hasbro triangle stadium and lS
Would post picture but idk how

You use a image hosting site like Imgur then link it here
https://imgur.com/a/1z8tT
I just got Lost Longinus B-66, and it looks amazing!
This is my first Burst Beyblade.

There is another order on the way with:
B-74 Kreis Satan
B-76 God Entry Set (With God Valkyrie, Standard Stadium, Launcher and a Grip)
B-86 Legend Spriggan

Hope it'll get here soon :)
Just ordered a Legend Spriggen!
Beast Betromoth!!!( Was two days ago, but ehh)
Just got:-
Kries Cygnus (takara)
Rock Leone
Rock Zurafa
Killer Befall
Ray Striker
I just got a Duo Uranus, L-Drago Guardian, BBG25, BBG24 and Wing Pegasis
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:55 PM)Snidmist Wrote: I just got a Duo Uranus, L-Drago Guardian, BBG25, BBG24 and Wing Pegasis

May I ask where you got duo Uranus from
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)mj9 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:55 PM)Snidmist Wrote: I just got a Duo Uranus, L-Drago Guardian, BBG25, BBG24 and Wing Pegasis
Given the Beyblades I would say Duo Uranus came from http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Ultimate_DX_Set
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)mj9 Wrote: May I ask where you got duo Uranus from
Given the Beyblades I would say Duo Uranus came from http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Ultimate_DX_Set

I know what set it comes in I'm asking where he bought it
My bad. Sorry!
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)mj9 Wrote:

And friend of mine helped me get it
(Oct. 24, 2017  5:19 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)mj9 Wrote: May I ask where you got duo Uranus from

And friend of mine helped me get it

Any idea which website
(Oct. 24, 2017  6:43 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  5:19 AM)Snidmist Wrote: And friend of mine helped me get it

Any idea which website

I would ask my friend from where he got it
today two random booster vol 7. arrived in the mail. I got Kries Satan and Jail jourmangund. A little disappointed that I didn't get Draciel or Dranzer but happy that I got new parts since I didn't have any of these parts that came with them yet.

Also, I like the reddish colour on Krises Satan, it looks better in real life than in the photos.
(Oct. 31, 2017  2:49 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: today two random booster vol 7. arrived in the mail.   I got Kries Satan and Jail jourmangund. A little disappointed that I didn't get Draciel or Dranzer but happy that I got new parts since I didn't have any of these parts that came with them yet.  

Also, I like the reddish colour on Krises Satan, it looks better in real life than in the photos.

Just use Ebay to get the beys you are looking for. At the most they would be 20-25$. I like random boosters but if im going to spend money i want to make sure I get my moneys worth.

Well: I hit the jackpot!!!!!! I ordered a... BLACK & a GOLD Buldar. Yes thats right. I came across them by accident. Cost me 160$ but worth it. I wont be battling them but they are great to have. If I could id marry them. Also I got another Darkness Driger (messed up the stickers in the 1st 1), my 1st O2 (so I could put the O2 from the RLP on it, X3, my Digital Sward launcher and I ordered my RBP full set. Next on my list (before Xmas: the Infinite Stadium set, 2 God customize sets, NL, and the clear L launcher.
(Oct. 24, 2017  7:11 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  6:43 AM)mj9 Wrote: Any idea which website

I would ask my friend from where he got it

Snidmist's Friend. got from YJA
I just pre-ordered Ultra Transformation Set B-98 for me!
Just ordered a full set of random booster vol. 6 Smile
Stocking up on atomics