Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 14, 2017  11:24 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  7:54 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Finally here!!! So happy to finally receive this and amp up my collection (none are for sale). 

[Image: MzZUrYj.jpg]

WOW
That is quite the collection, Shining god and that gold, silver, and bronze trio
How much money have you spend on these?

Let's just say I spent quite a bit on them but for what I paid it's well worth it.
Just Purchaced a:-
Scythe Krnos Hasbro
Vulcan Horosood:- Hasbro
Meteo L-Drago Hasbro all for just $9 including shipping'

Edit:- @Yblader that lot is GOD-tier Congrats
1 Hasbro Proto Nemesis
1 Hasbro Jade Jupiter(working 4D Wheel)
1 Kerbeus K2 VS Yegdrion Y2 2 Pack
1 TT Diablo Nemesis XGrin 4 my little bro
Waiting for: lS.7.Mr to arrive in the mail, but i might show up at a tourney sometime soon! 
EDIT: It showed up today! Defiantly showing up at a tourney soon!
[Image: VWbxnTV.jpg]

B-92 Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir x9

Went all in for sX haha. Selling my extras at tournaments in Toronto/NY.
I've actually gotten a few things over the week, haha. I finally picked up Killer Deathscyther, (took me long enough, haha) and my Sieg Xcalibur arrived yesterday too. I've also got RLCs 2 and 5, but those have yet to arrive, lol.

I'm pretty certain sX's attack prowess is obvious, but I'll be testing it anyway, haha. Not going to do the same for kD though, since the Layer and driver have already been found to be worse than their predecessors...
I recently purchased a pretty big lot and but I'm not sure what everything is.

I know Dragoon MSUV is worth a bit and it looks to be in pretty good shape.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c6182lnjprsnu...t2Tja?dl=0
(Sep. 26, 2017  5:21 PM)Gordita Wrote: I recently purchased a pretty big lot and but I'm not sure what everything is.

I know Dragoon MSUV is worth a bit and it looks to be in pretty good shape.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c6182lnjprsnu...t2Tja?dl=0

Woah nice pick up, dragoon msuv looks in great condition. Shame it's missing some stickers though.
pretty happy with this lot for £25.00! hopefully the Black Dranzer is a full piece and will now mean I have 2 x Takara Black Dranzer and 2 x Hasbro Black Dranzer  =)

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222663099433
I bought a totally legit Beyblade Pokémon crossover...
A ko green dranzer that has a rattata instead of a bit beast, it also says "cacodemon" in the sides and has that generic ko tip and lights
(Oct. 01, 2017  6:59 PM)Morsoe Wrote: pretty happy with this lot for £25.00! hopefully the Black Dranzer is a full piece and will now mean I have 2 x Takara Black Dranzer and 2 x Hasbro Black Dranzer  =)

Woah nice, would u be willing to let one of the black dranzer go? I’d be interested in taking one.
(Oct. 01, 2017  8:47 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2017  6:59 PM)Morsoe Wrote: pretty happy with this lot for £25.00! hopefully the Black Dranzer is a full piece and will now mean I have 2 x Takara Black Dranzer and 2 x Hasbro Black Dranzer  =)

Woah nice, would u be willing to let one of the black dranzer go? I’d be interested in taking one.

Hey man thanks!, sorry won't be selling man I have a bad history with Black Dranzers haha, had a legit one and it only sold on ebay for £15,  then found another on ebay I have but was in bad condition, pics didn't show it kmt, hoping this one is guurrrd, for my Japanese ones planning to keep them , if i get another hasbro will probably sell it!
I like how you are more excited about Black Dranzer than that Grip Attacker xD
part of the lot I got for £25

[Image: beyblades_by_t_spencil-dbphmd1.png]
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:53 PM)Morsoe Wrote: part of the lot I got for £25

How the heck do u find these? I never see em on eBay
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:56 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:53 PM)Morsoe Wrote: part of the lot I got for £25

How the heck do u find these? I never see em on eBay

via an unhealthy habit, I check ebay everyday and every so often throughout the day
Finally. FINALLY Have a B-33 Stadium. Long overdue
(Oct. 04, 2017  8:09 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:56 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How the heck do u find these? I never see em on eBay

via an unhealthy habit, I check ebay everyday and every so often throughout the day

Surprised u got the time tbh. I’m always stuck with university assignments and stuff. Not enough time.
Recently bought
Driger F
Odax O2 Hasbro
Hasbro Beystadium
TT Blue Sword launcher
Digital Sword Launcher Blue came in today. I love it, action is smooth, grip is nice and the prongs are different than on the LR Light Launcher which makes it more reliable
I got S2, sX, lr string launcher, and aC. I haven't opened them cuz they r for my bday. Also might get lS.
I recently got my first metal stone face-bolt, with a Bandid Goriem.
Just bought wyvron, spryzen, roktavor and kerbeus all nib for £20.00 on ebay, bought them for my both of my sons upcoming birthdays in dec, forget buying them at full price, nice getting them at a nifty fiver each!!