Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 17, 2017  2:45 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Recent pick ups. Always wanted an ocean wrath g. 

[Image: lVmihme.jpg]

Nice! Where did you get them?

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure i just bought a fake Dranzer GT, could you have a check to make sure?
https://m.imgur.com/a/OE6KQ
Ordered another round of MFB since I just can't get enough apparently:

Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF + BeyLauncher L
Shinobi Gryph WD145 TB
Archer Phoenic 125 B
Shinobi Genbull 130 W2D
Pirates Ifraid T125 GCF
Berserker Begirados SR200 BWD
Metal Stone Face Custom
I recently got the Suzaku-X I2 with 2v and Hold... beats some of of my MFB beys
Used Beyblades HMS w/ shooter purchased from Japan. It includes

Driger MS
Draciel MS
Gia Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS Ultimate

Are these rare? Anyone know?

[Image: DmR3hTZ.jpg]

[Image: b9j5m5M.jpg]
SaveSaveSaveSave
Dragoon MS and MSUV are quite valuable, the others are very common.
(Jul. 29, 2017  12:31 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dragoon MS and MSUV are quite valuable, the others are very common.

I see, thank you for the info. Smile
(Jul. 29, 2017  5:09 AM)wakuwakumono Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2017  12:31 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dragoon MS and MSUV are quite valuable, the others are very common.

I see, thank you for the info. Smile

Driger has also become rare. Nice pickups!
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:45 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Recent pick ups. Always wanted an ocean wrath g. 

[Image: lVmihme.jpg]

how much did you get gabriel g for?
I've managed to come across Killer Deathscyther and Legend Spriggan
Just got a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium. Will show once it arrives
Managed to find a local shop that sells a bunch of Takara Tomy MFB and Burst. I picked up their last Storm Spriggan and Victory Valkyrie.
[Image: 3YYkb9w.jpg]

Finally got Legend Spriggan (x2), Killer Deathscyther (x3), and Random Booster Vol.7 (x18)!
Recent Beyblade acquisitions! I forgot to include the Metal God Chips in this picture, but rest assured, they're here.
[Image: cbGxBKk.jpg]

aNd Im GoNnA bE tEsTiNg ThE nEw StUfF aLl WeEk (so that way I can post my write-ups on them over the week after that when i'm with my family in idaho. no vacancy in testing from me, haha.)
(Aug. 14, 2017  9:46 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Recent Beyblade acquisitions! I forgot to include the Metal God Chips in this picture, but rest assured, they're here.

aNd Im GoNnA bE tEsTiNg ThE nEw StUfF aLl WeEk (so that way I can post my write-ups on them over the week after that when i'm with my family in idaho. no vacancy in testing from me, haha.)

Wow these came fast. Where did you get them?
(Aug. 14, 2017  9:46 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Recent Beyblade acquisitions! I forgot to include the Metal God Chips in this picture, but rest assured, they're here.

One question: where do you get the money?.?,!!,.,
(Aug. 14, 2017  10:02 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Wow these came fast. Where did you get them?

I bought them from Toku Taku Toys. I highly recommend them, the shipping takes only a week or so to get to my area. I think they're sold out of all the stuff that arrived here except Jinnius though, haha.

(Aug. 14, 2017  10:25 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: One question: where do you get the money?.?,!!,.,

Just got these! 
bought another excalibur for the launcher because my 1yr old son got hold of it and you can guess haha
still got another drain fafnir on the way

drain fafnir
legend spriggan
xeno xcalibur
killer death scyther x2
alter chronos x2
blast Jinnius x2
and galman and master draciel

also got a blue Quad Quetzalcoatl layer

[Image: 20884015_10159281265220074_157473659_o_b...bkaens.jpg]
[Image: OeFHMBz.jpg]

B-88 BeyLauncher LR x4
B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr x4
B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set x5
B-91 Metal God Chip x8
No wonder I haven't been able to get any of the new releases, you guys are hoarding them all :djuh:
(Aug. 19, 2017  5:16 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: OeFHMBz.jpg]

B-88 BeyLauncher LR x4
B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr x4
B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set x5
B-91 Metal God Chip x8

Wow you got a lot. Im sire youll have fun for hours. I just ordered my stuff yesterday.
My Shadow Oricalcum just arrived in the mail. It's a very impressive bey in person, can't wait to do tests on it!
(Aug. 28, 2017  11:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: My Shadow Oricalcum just arrived in the mail. It's a very impressive bey in person, can't wait to do tests on it!

Wait where or who did you buy it from?
(Aug. 29, 2017  4:39 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2017  11:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: My Shadow Oricalcum just arrived in the mail. It's a very impressive bey in person, can't wait to do tests on it!

Wait where or who did you buy it from?

I might be wrong but he bought it from Tokutakutoys

Today I've invested money in the shoguin steel beyblades, not the figures and bought ginka samurai pegasus.