Recent Beyblade Purchases

Grabbed my first round of Hasbro Burst stuff today:

-Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve
-Doomscizor Oval Accel
-Nepstrius Armed Zephyr/Roktavor Heavy Survive
-Valtryek Spread Survive
-Unicrest Ring Defense
-Super Grip Launcher

Still haven't found a Yegdrion, and I may pick up a Kerbeus or Doomscizor D2 (if only it had Orbit).
(Jul. 11, 2017  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: - Driger S.H.F Black Ver. x3

Finally got this! It's so beautiful.

Pictures???
I bought this lot for less than $30 USD https://youtu.be/ORaH-fYcOCk
- Black Dranzer, sadly one of the wings on the attack ring is chipped, but at least it has the bit beast sticker.
- Dragoon GT with EG winder
- 2 Dranzer GT, with EG winders, 1 complete and 1 of the blade base doesn't have one of the base clips.
- Wolborg (phantom force yellow)
- Gaia Dragoon G with EG winder
- Dark Gargoyle MS
- Trygle (blue version)
- Torch Pegasus
- Master Dragoon
- Dranzer V, doesn't have the blade base clips.
- Draciel F (blue/silver)
- Dragoon MS, near mint with sticker sheet (I'll post the sticker sheet scan on WBO) and no bit protector.
- Dranzer MS, near mint without stickers.
- Wyvern DJ
- Thunder Serpent
- Draciel MS, no bit protector
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:57 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I bought this lot for less than $30 USD https://youtu.be/ORaH-fYcOCk
- Black Dranzer, sadly one of the wings on the attack ring is chipped, but at least it has the bit beast sticker.
- 2 Dranzer GT, with EG winders, 1 complete and 1 of the blade base doesn't have one of the base clips.
- Dark Gargoyle MS
- Trygle (blue version)
- Torch Pegasus
- Master Dragoon
- Dragoon MS, near mint with sticker sheet (I'll post the sticker sheet scan on WBO) and no bit protector.
- Wyvern DJ
- Thunder Serpent
Thats a good deal.
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:57 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I bought this lot for less than $30 USD https://youtu.be/ORaH-fYcOCk
- Dark Gargoyle MS
- Trygle (blue version)
- Torch Pegasus
- Master Dragoon
- Wyvern DJ
- Thunder Serpent

DAMN. Where did you buy it?!
I got it on eBay here is the listing, although the listing show it is lower but I did pay less than $30 for this lot. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Lot-20-...2749.l2649
That might be the best ebay lot deal i've seen yet dude. Holy cow.
My RB came in. E2.G.At Glad to have Atomic but I sure wouldve liked to have Wyvern lol. E2 is interesting, Im gonna try it with a few different parts. Im think I'll get one more solid defense layer and move back on to pursuing attack. Maybe.
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=g223062035

Got this lot by mistake (actually I bidded on something else before sleeping that day which was less intresting btw and when woke up I noticed I won this lol)

Was it a good deal?
(Jul. 13, 2017  7:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=g223062035

Got this lot by mistake (actually I bidded on something else before sleeping that day which was less intresting btw and when woke up I noticed I won this lol)

Was it a good deal?

1. How do you accidentally bid on something by mistake
2. Yeah it is if you don't want some do that stuff you should be able to make your money back by reselling it
(Jul. 13, 2017  7:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=g223062035

Was it a good deal?

According to me it is a great deal Grin
Randomly found a Dragoon S keychain mini beyblade online (used but in nice condition) and I bought it for only 4€. For it's size the quality is actually quite amazing. It's only missing a few stickers on the AR but they're easily replaceable. 

[Image: mini.jpg]

How rare are these? I actually kinda want the whole set now.
You shouldnt have too much trouble finding more.
Just ordered some MFB stuff for the parts in bold:

Flame Cancer D125 RF (from RBV6)
Shinobi Genbull 130 W2D (from ZGRBV3)
Bakushin Beelzeb T125 XF (from RBV9)
Earth Cancer DF145 ES (from RBV4)
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Screw Capricorne 90 MF

All for quite cheap (~$5 USD each), although they are located in Hong Kong/Taiwan, so they'll take quite a while to arrive.

EDIT, also grabbed:

Thief Girago WA130 HF
Ronin Dragooon SA165 WSF
So my RLC6 arrived and it's all fantastic! I love this set and gK looks really nice IRL. Neptune is always cool, Q2 looks good, B2 looks cool too, P2, despite not caring about it looks alright.
got this lot for  £11.00
bought for the dragoon and driger

[Image: s_l1600__2__by_t_spencil-dbggl3s.jpg]
Recent pick ups. Always wanted an ocean wrath g. 

[Image: lVmihme.jpg]
This arrived way faster than I expected, haha.
[Image: 8Cr9rNq.jpg]

you bet i'm gonna bust my butt and do tests on lS and mG
I bought a bnib Hasbro Wolborg for £12 including p+p is that a good deal?
(Jul. 18, 2017  2:07 PM)Steevee_D Wrote: I bought a bnib Hasbro Wolborg for £12 including p+p is that a good deal?

Yeah man that is a decent deal,
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:45 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Recent pick ups. Always wanted an ocean wrath g. 

[Image: lVmihme.jpg]

Jeez, I mean I have Gabriel G myself, but that is what I call a damn nice purchase, both of them are so rare... Haven't really seen a lot of Ocean Wrath G non-stock photos before. That's my definition of a perfect beyblade design, haha.
Been a LONG TIME since I've posted here, but anyway, managed to snag this beauty up, and I see what they meant about the plastic being brittle on this one when I assembled it:

[Image: ADN7hWJ.jpg]

And for those wondering, yes I did do a sticker sheet scan, so we'll have something better than my shoddy youtube capture of the sheet xD
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:33 PM)flarespire Wrote: Been a LONG TIME since I've posted here, but anyway, managed to snag this beauty up, and I see what they meant about the plastic being brittle on this one when I assembled it:

[Image: ADN7hWJ.jpg]

And for those wondering, yes I did do a sticker sheet scan, so we'll have something better than my shoddy youtube capture of the sheet xD

5 bucks says a clip broke. It always happens with Uriel 2. And that's the minor damage, my first one had damage on the spin gear too.
Actually, the clips are fine, but one of the bit's shattered when I needed to remove it cuz of a sticker and 2 of the little square holder things for the bit flew off like rockets