Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got Thunder Dragon MS
Just got Mercury Anubius's Brave, Normal and 2 Legend version. All NIB. I have now 2 Legend and 2 Normal (one used) so I might sell normal and brave one
[Image: 23270394_10159660257115074_6070974972513...e=5AAA249B]Man my sons are getting spoilt haha  this plus more other beys,  in total about 17
3 long winders and a LR launcher
Got my master's kit!!! My brother called xcalius, so I gave him that. But the string launcher is super cool!!
Just purchased an LR String Launcher, and one of my friends hooked me up with Seig Xcalibur during his trip to Tokyo!
Seems like a lot of Xcalius Beyblades going around. I recently bought a Rocktavor and Xcalius 2 pack.
Just got my first two beys, Thermal Pisces T12ES and Pisces D125BS :3 My third is on the way, Grand Cetus WD145RS. Figured I should go for my constellation sign. Getting Cetus to start customizing a ocean themed bey.
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:47 PM)Bugcatcher1 Wrote: Just got my first two beys, Thermal Pisces T12ES and Pisces D125BS :3 My third is on the way, Grand Cetus WD145RS. Figured I should go for my constellation sign. Getting Cetus to start customizing a ocean themed bey.

Awesome! You should try getting Aquario, too, haha
Definitely! I love the water themed energy ring and fusion wheel!
Getting legend Spriggan soon!! Expected on the 16th.
I’m getting Shadow Orichalcum And the God Driver
Just got Sieg Xcalibur, the 3 vs 3 Booster Set and the LR Beylauncher
My Nightmare Longinus and God Reshuffle Set have finally arrived at my local post office! I won't be able to do testing on them immediately, but I'll be bringing them out to London for the upcoming tournament, so hopefully that help me get some good insight on these parts!
Just got Xcalibur Force Xtreme and Q2 pack of 2 (booster) of funskool for just 9$!
I got my Kreis Satan andddd I LOVE IT! Kreis Satan is one of my favourite Burst beyblades so far, it just looks amazing, fun to play and has a fun little gimmick.
Just ordered Dark Deathscyther, Holy Horsood, Rising Ragnerok and Unlock Unicorno for 4$ each
I got Metal Driger in the post today!

[Image: tumblr_p08dp2ifRQ1rdsftto1_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_p08hp8rHLz1rdsftto1_540.jpg]
Was amazing to get the chance to make a Plastic Beyblade from the kits again!
I recently picked up the Hasbro Wild Wyvron booster pack (sparkly green Layer, yellow Massive Driver)...that was almost two months ago.
[Image: OE3pu9Y.jpg]

Picked up a few of these in Japan last month, but finally got my shipment in of the rest I ordered online originally:

- B-95 Random Booster Vol.8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw x10
I recently got four Meteo L Dragos: two normal, one Rush, and one Assault for under $20.
Dad got back from business trip and now I have an Infinite DX Mugen Stadium or something like that
B-96
My friend brought be back a couple beys from Japan. I got Sieg Excalibur and one random booster vol 8. box which contained Green Ragnarok.
Excalibur looks awesome! I like the green revolver driver that came with ragnarok and the layer is growing on me too. (I think the teeth are more sturdy/solid than the original one.
[Image: tumblr_p17v4upN5v1rdsftto1_1280.jpg]
My new Gaia Dragoon V