Recent Beyblade Purchases

wave 2 in walmart? YESSSSS WALMART IS THE PLUG!!!!!!
My Spriggan Requiem finally arrived and it looks really cool! It's not as heavy as I thought but it is still kinda heavy. I can't wait to use this when I get home.
After quite a long time I finally bought/ordered a few Beyblade Burst products:

Xcalius X2 M.I (still don't like Hasbro, but it looks pretty okay, and I need another attack type to mess around with)
Screw Trident 8B.Wd (can't wait to test sT, Bump and Wedge, I still don't have the 8 disc and Driger S H.Wd)
and
Guardian Kerbeus H.R red version (I fell in love with this bey)
I just purchased Emperor Forneus yesterday, just in case it ever becomes increasingly more expensive.
Well, these were a while ago: sX.1.Ir, D3.2V.Hn, and S3.7.Mr
[Image: n6MCcI5.jpg]

[Image: P1COmcZ.jpg]

CoroCoro Exclusive “Double God Bey” - duo αeclipse/duo αpollos/duo αrtemis 7 Star Unite x8
B-106 Booster Emperor Forneus .0.Yr x1
B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl x1
B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt x1

More Super Z stuff on the way, but this is what I've got for now. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2018  5:26 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: n6MCcI5.jpg]

[Image: P1COmcZ.jpg]

CoroCoro Exclusive “Double God Bey” - duo αeclipse/duo αpollos/duo αrtemis 7 Star Unite x8
B-106 Booster Emperor Forneus .0.Yr x1
B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl x1
B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt x1

More Super Z stuff on the way, but this is what I've got for now. Smile

Wow, that looks like an expensive lot, how much did 8 duo αeclipse's set you back?
(Mar. 30, 2018  8:06 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Wow, that looks like an expensive lot, how much did 8 duo αeclipse's set you back?

A couple hundred dollars. Bought one or two for myself, and others for Toronto Bladers.
(Mar. 31, 2018  3:41 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2018  8:06 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Wow, that looks like an expensive lot, how much did 8 duo αeclipse's set you back?

A couple hundred dollars. Bought one or two for myself, and others for Toronto Bladers.

i love that black 7S.  it makes the yellow mG/G3 look down right EVIL.
(Mar. 31, 2018  4:30 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  3:41 AM)Kei Wrote: A couple hundred dollars. Bought one or two for myself, and others for Toronto Bladers.

i love that black 7S.  it makes the yellow mG/G3 look down right EVIL.
i own dA/dE & i just got my eF in today, so i made eF.7S.Yr using the black 7 and the green Star(same color as yard) from b-98 dF. the colors all match so well together the bey literally looks stunning
I got my twin nemesis booster a few days ago In the mail
after so long grinding and waiting for a decent deal after all the prices were hike I found this for

4000yen = roughly £26 

a great deal, I never got the original tornado wyvern my fav blade so this is a good constellation prize 

[Image: 29995847_10160331410955074_539349012_o_b...c7te1u.jpg]
I ordered Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles from eBay, yay
I finally got eF and it is unbelievably strong! Cool also. In fact it's one of my favourites.
Got them yesterday!

[Image: 15229761719521747464669.jpg]
[Image: OBsKm7Y.jpg]

[Image: mLZWFkz.jpg]

More Super Z stuff ... and Dragoon F! Glad to have another Variable Driver finally.

One of the stores I ordered from even included some of the exclusive red Drivers as a surprise bonus.

- B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl x4
- B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt x8
- B-106 Booster Emperor Forneus .0.Yr x5
- B-00 Dragoon Fantom.G.V - wbba. store exclusive x2
I got a winning valkryie and Emperor Forneus lol
The gold Dragoon F, the regular burst version an 2 of the GK red version.. theres a funny story il tell about it when they come.
i'm looking to buying emperor forneus and possibly nightmare longinus at some point

just got winning valkyrie a few days ago
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:03 PM)Kry Wrote: i'm looking to buying emperor forneus and possibly nightmare longinus at some point

who’d you buy from??
(I bope this counts) I am pretty sure ill be buying a rare Gaia Dragoon soon. I think its the red one. Once I start cutting the lawn ill hopefully buy more rares including the 2 Gabriels (white & silver).
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:50 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:03 PM)Kry Wrote: i'm looking to buying emperor forneus and possibly nightmare longinus at some point

who’d you buy from??

Hobby link japan... but they run out really quickly. And don't restock very often
Just bought maxismus garuda and xcalius x3 at target
(Apr. 10, 2018  3:59 AM)Cam77 Wrote: I got a winning valkryie and Emperor Forneus lol

same dude. I didn't get zet achilles cuz it is worse than winning valkyrie at attack and looks ugly in my opinion