Recent Beyblade Purchases

My walmarts have all of the new beys in. I am particularly impressed with the recolor of drain fafnir. Looks so good and reminds me of Free and the deer lol. I don't play with Hasbro usually but that bey makes me want to.
(Apr. 24, 2018  3:44 PM)Arcosst Wrote: My walmarts have all of the new beys in. I am particularly impressed with the recolor of drain fafnir. Looks so good and reminds me of Free and the deer lol. I don't play with Hasbro usually but that bey makes me want to.

Post such a thing when you buy it.
I should mention this yes....

Recently bought stuff from YJA:

[*]Jashin Legend Spriggan for 2500 Yen
[*]Ray Unicorno Arurora Ver. for 100 Yen. Yes I did say 100 Yen
[*]Nightmare Longunus, Spriggan Requiem, and Dual launcher for 4800 Yen
[*]Screw Trident, Gun metal Black grip, Dragoon F Burst for 2980 Yen
[*]B-107 Cho-Z Set for 3800 Yen

Now the real deal here from PVC entire stock from day 1:

12x Bloody Longunus

48x Random Booster Volume 10.

All that was $664 plus EMS shipping.
(Apr. 26, 2018  6:37 AM)Yami Wrote: I should mention this yes....

Recently bought stuff from YJA:

[*]Jashin Legend Spriggan for 2500 Yen
[*]Ray Unicorno Arurora Ver. for 100 Yen. Yes I did say 100 Yen
[*]Nightmare Longunus, Spriggan Requiem, and Dual launcher for 4800 Yen
[*]Screw Trident, Gun metal Black grip, Dragoon F Burst for 2980 Yen
[*]B-107 Cho-Z Set for 3800 Yen

Now the real deal here from PVC entire stock from day 1:

12x Bloody Longunus

48x Random Booster Volume 10.

All that was $664 plus EMS shipping.
[*]

What are you going to do with all that???
I always forget to post here. This is a purchase from last month.

[Image: ibkJWPD.jpg]

[Image: 8w1lWiO.jpg]

[Image: xMBwe4q.jpg]

[Image: K6yHfQk.jpg]
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:16 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I always forget to post here. This is a purchase from last month.

[Image: ibkJWPD.jpg]

[Image: 8w1lWiO.jpg]

[Image: xMBwe4q.jpg]

[Image: K6yHfQk.jpg]

that’s a lot 
are these tournament prizes or something?
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:46 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:16 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I always forget to post here. This is a purchase from last month.

that’s a lot 
are these tournament prizes or something?

For the WBO Toronto community ^_^
I wish I was in TorontoUnhappy I'm stuck with no tournamentsUnhappy(
Just got these 2 random boosters

DRANZER F (burst) 2000yen

Dark draciel  - 1500yen

[Image: 32149124_10160463750920074_3167896752871...cayruk.jpg]

[Image: 32105354_10160465602730074_3998889378943...cb02eb.jpg]
I've had a ton of Cho-Z stuff arriving over the past couple weeks, but this plastic gen gem is by far the best arrival:

[Image: tumblr_inline_p8h8qitYM01sdmo8c_540.jpg]

Been hunting the Justice Five beys for a long time, very happy to finally get my hands on a blue Poseidon. ❤️
[Image: F7xPBvv.jpg]

• B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt x6
  • B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge Full Set x2
And I've got some more coming!
Got: the latest RBP full set, the new BL, the rare Silver Gabriel & The red Gaia Dragoon. Im working on getting the white & blue AAA bey, the driver for the black one & the black plastic griffon bey (japanese). Lets just say I hsve been saving. Eventully (if possible) > will get: either the: red, yellow or green Gaia Dragoon, definitely the white Gabriel an Ariel (black). An I will be getting the Super Z gold bey set.
(May. 08, 2018  3:31 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Just waiting for this beauty to arrive:

[Image: KwQLnoi.jpg]

Oh wow, thats awesome! Where did you get it from?
(May. 08, 2018  3:31 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Just waiting for this beauty to arrive:

I am unbelievably jealous of that!

On another note I got my two RBV10s yesterday and sadly no prize, but I did get by long awaited sX and especially that beautiful Atomic, which matches my gK BEAUTIFULLY, the colour matches is almost uncanny. This might be my favourite Atomic recolour so far. The other one is the zA pull which looks nice and has a great looking Destroy.
(May. 12, 2018  4:58 PM)Diabooty Wrote:

Oh wow, thats awesome! Where did you get it from?

Yahoo Japan auctions. Unbelievably expensive, but I've now become a collector, so no going back. It, along with Ocean Wrath G, are my final purchases, before just sticking with the fairly responsible Burst Series.
(May. 12, 2018  6:27 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  4:58 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Oh wow, thats awesome! Where did you get it from?

Yahoo Japan auctions. Unbelievably expensive, but I've now become a collector, so no going back. It, along with Ocean Wrath G, are my final purchases, before just sticking with the fairly responsible Burst Series.

I'm super happy for you dude! If you ever see one going, I'd be grateful if you could let me know, I really want one, I'm only just starting my irresponsible plastic and HMS collecting.
(May. 12, 2018  6:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I am unbelievably jealous of that!

Same applies to sonyat's Poseidon. One day...
Got a few things myself:

• Draciel V
  • Apollon G (it is beautiful!)
  • Manta Diver (2nd one, the AR is just so good)
  • Driger S Phantom Force (finally got a replacement for my broken one)
Apollon G is beautiful! Love all the Justice Five Beyblades, honestly. Worth every penny.

I'll keep on the lookout for more Thunder Pegasus, for sure. Hopefully it'll be much cheaper for everyone else! Unhappy
@[Howaitonekon] The only plastic beyblades I want more than that Pegasus is a black Galeon 2, especially with the black Metal Driger EG BB like the show, Cannon has a black EG Galeon 2, and OH I am super jealous! I think Hasbro Dark Gargoyle comes a close second behind EG Galeon 2.
(May. 14, 2018  2:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Howaitonekon] The only plastic beyblades I want more than that Pegasus is a black Galeon 2, especially with the black Metal Driger EG BB like the show, Cannon has a black EG Galeon 2, and OH I am super jealous! I think Hasbro Dark Gargoyle comes a close second behind EG Galeon 2.

That's right, I'd love to get Galeon and the black EG base! For Death Gargoyle it's nice Hasbro has made the EG base, but it's a shame the red is so extremely off ^^'
(May. 14, 2018  12:09 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Howaitonekon] The only plastic beyblades I want more than that Pegasus is a black Galeon 2, especially with the black Metal Driger EG BB like the show, Cannon has a black EG Galeon 2, and OH I am super jealous! I think Hasbro Dark Gargoyle comes a close second behind EG Galeon 2.

That's right, I'd love to get Galeon and the black EG base! For Death Gargoyle it's nice Hasbro has made the EG base, but it's a shame the red is so extremely off ^^'

True, the Takara version has that gorgeous rich red which looks nicer, but if I had to choose, the Hasbro one looks so much more like the show, and I'm all about show accuracy. A Takara coloured Dark Gargoyle G would be so great.
(May. 14, 2018  12:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: True, the Takara version has that gorgeous rich red which looks nicer, but if I had to choose, the Hasbro one looks so much more like the show, and I'm all about show accuracy. A Takara coloured Dark Gargoyle G would be so great.

If I had to choose, I would distract the audience, take both and run away.
I have Black Galeon 2 and I just wish the attack ring was a bit larger. It would've been perfect!

While I love the idea of Dark Effigy G (or Death Gargoyle) having an Engine Gear, the colour is off-putting, honestly. Does anyone know if Red Dragoon G is the same colour? I have Red Death Gargoyle but not Dragoon.