Recent Beyblade Purchases

i got these from a tournament (official one) in hong kong.
[Image: PLBQZ.jpg]

official release:
blue bigbang pegasus
red fang leone

game prize:
prototype quetzcoatl *2 (one is available to sale)
bloody thermal lacerta DF145(?)RS with special face
special pegasus face
R2F
MF

got from sb:
quetzcoatl wheel & face *2

and definitely u can check out more fotos on photo gallery
Them some awesome Recolours, Roux! Grin Congrats in the nice beys! Smile
Solid stuff Roux! Quetzalcoatl really is still my favourite MFB Beyblade..!

What I'm getting sooner or later in these weeks from the mail:

- Phantom MW, Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, R145, HMC (Jesus USPS, why so late)
- Phantom Orion B:D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Beat Lynx (ain't nothin' like doubles)
- Duo Uranus 230WD, Diablo MW
- Jay's UDXS sometime, haha
- Venusian G, Driger G (Black)
- Driger G stickers from Th!nk (should be here soon unless 'strayan mail has failed me)
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:29 PM)Klaus Wrote: Just bought another Vari Ares, Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, and my first Fusion Hades.
I also bought a couple launchers too. All from Brand Korea on Ebay, I love this store each of them were under $12. They unpackage them and sell the launchers individually and save on shipping costs. I've bought from them before so I know they're legit too. I bought my Ultimate DX set and had it Fed Ex'd to me in 3 days so worth it. I hate how long some packages can get stuck in US customs, makes me wonder if I'm ever going to get them...
Brand-Korea Ebay store

Do you know if Brand Korea puts up his Buy it Now items again after the time expires?

(Feb. 26, 2012  6:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Solid stuff Roux! Quetzalcoatl really is still my favourite MFB Beyblade..!

- Phantom Orion BGrin, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Beat Lynx (ain't nothin' like doubles)
- Driger G stickers from Th!nk (should be here soon unless 'strayan mail has failed me)

Damn. Add on RDF and RF.

1mm away from pushing myself into the pool known as "$13 for Omega Dragonis"
I bought Diablo Nemesis, Beat Lynx and Duo Uranus yesterday.
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Solid stuff Roux! Quetzalcoatl really is still my favourite MFB Beyblade..!

- Phantom Orion BGrin, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Beat Lynx (ain't nothin' like doubles)

Damn. Add on RDF and RF.

1mm away from pushing myself into the pool known as "$13 for Omega Dragonis"

Snagged the omega ! Sorry ^^
I just bought the Death metal wheel from him, heh.
Oh, also will pay for a Dranzer S soon enough Grin
Dang, you people are taking everything I wanted XD
Aaaanyway, I should be buying a Dark Cancer whenever my father gets home.
i didnt get it yet but i just ordered flash sagittario 230WD
I bought a power launcher and the duel launcher along with thunder libra. And for my birthday present i might be getting: diablo nemesis and scythe kronos or death quelstcoat, Variares, phantom Orion jade Jupiter, Cygnus, fusion hades, fang Leone (burning claw), beat lynxes.
I've ordered Killer Beafowl and in April I'm getting Rock Giraffe, VariAres, Death Quetz and Phantom Orion Grin
I bought a Killer Beafowl from Arupaeo yesterday at the DC tournament.
I got horses, and claws.
Got the second volume of the Beyblade Spin UP! Book. Sadly, it's nowhere near as interesting as the first. No insane mods, just repaints, and the lists of products are far less comprehensive... A couple of stadiums there, but yeah, not so great.

I have a set of all 5 coming in the mail, too, so I hope they're more interesting than this one, haha. Still, might be something more in the text that I haven't found yet, heh.
Last Week I had SO much FUN!!!
This is what i purchased:
Zain:
Bloody Devil MS
NIB Advance Eterner
NIB Advance Striker
Death Gargoyle
NIP Purple Einstein MS
Flash Leopard 2
Sea Dragon Running core
NIB Wolborg 1
NIB Dragoon S.

ljadams9:
Cyber Dragoon Pearl
Dark Leopard Orange
Gaia Dragoon Red
HMS Grip Launchers
Holy carp, talk about overkill.

Super jelly of those HMS purchases though, nice job!
Awesome purchases,but honestly with that budget you spent you could get like 3-4 times what you bought.
You just need to be patient amd you should go for yja lot like the 9000 yen one with all the 4D MFB.
Plus you can find all you bought from ebay on yja(just waiting 2-3 weeks and hoping in a bit of luck) that would save on shipping(I ve worked with rider proxy in the past,she is a kind girl she will let you accumulate many lot of beyblades before shipping if you her)
Plus some of the beys you got are a bit overpriced,again waiting a bit before buying just to look every possible way to get what you want for the cheapest price possible isn t a bad idea.
But you got a lot of nice things,I m jelous of some of them Grin
ì bougth ulitimate meteo l-drago assault version (hasbro) and wanted rock zurafa bezause he is my favorite but its sold out
I just got the hasbro team starbreaker pack. Came with killer beafowl, hell kerbecs (needed another one) and flame byxis (already have)
@ daWRETCHED-one WTH!!!!!! You freaking pulled In a huge Bundle of bey's!! Gasp it makes me jealous bro haha!! Congrat's! Smile
That awkward moment where a list of purchases stretches the page.
VERY nice beys, WRETCHED. Everything in that lot is very cool/something I want! Jealousy abounds. Smile
OMG, bro, you gotta PM how to use YJA! Lol, nice purchase rage man!
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:59 PM)alexderkd Wrote: ì bougth ulitimate meteo l-drago assault version (hasbro) and wanted rock zurafa bezause he is my favorite but its sold out

I got the Assault version as well! What a coincidence! Smile