Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 26, 2012  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Solid stuff Roux! Quetzalcoatl really is still my favourite MFB Beyblade..!

What I'm getting sooner or later in these weeks from the mail:

- Phantom MW, Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, R145, HMC (Jesus USPS, why so late)
- Phantom Orion BGrin, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Beat Lynx (ain't nothin' like doubles)
- Duo Uranus 230WD, Diablo MW
- Jay's UDXS sometime soon, haha
- Venusian G, Driger G (Black)
- Driger G stickers from Th!nk (should be here soon unless 'strayan mail has failed me)

Damn. Add on RDF and RF.

1mm away from pushing myself into the pool known as "$13 for Omega Dragonis"
I recently purchased 2 Beyblade Revolution G EX Sets, so I now have 2 brand new Tornado Attack stadiums + 2 x NIB A-88 Dragoon G, A-94 Driger G, and A-99 Dranzer G.

I'm pretty stoked about the TA stadiums! Now the next HMS tournament we have can run on 2 stadiums at the same time which should really open up our options for having more players.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the plastics yet, other than keep them and decide if I'm going to get sucked down that rabbit hole as well... ;p
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I recently purchased 2 Beyblade Revolution G EX Sets, so I now have 2 brand new Tornado Attack stadiums + 2 x NIB A-88 Dragoon G, A-94 Driger G, and A-99 Dranzer G.

I'm pretty stoked about the TA stadiums! Now the next HMS tournament we have can run on 2 stadiums at the same time which should really open up our options for having more players.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the plastics yet, other than keep them and decide if I'm going to get sucked down that rabbit hole as well... ;p

You are darned well DIVING down this here rabbit hole with ENTHUSIASM AND VIGOUR.

That said, I do STRONGLY suggest you reinforce them underneath, particularly the corners of the walls, and perhaps fill them in with something underneath to make sure they last forever. I wish I'd done that when I got mine, so don't leave it til you regret it.
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:13 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Last Week I had SO much FUN!!!
This is what i purchased:

i stopped breathing when watching ur long list
i can nvr imagine ppl buying that 9000yen killer eagle and dark effigy.
and probably they dun reli worth that much dude.......sigh~
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I recently purchased 2 Beyblade Revolution G EX Sets, so I now have 2 brand new Tornado Attack stadiums + 2 x NIB A-88 Dragoon G, A-94 Driger G, and A-99 Dranzer G.

I also just bought one of these.
(Feb. 28, 2012  7:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I also just bought one of these.

NO, I'M SPARTACUS!

... I mean, I did too. I need a new one and if I can fix my old one up all good I can have two for the next plastic tournament :3
sigh howcome u could hv plastic tournaments
there're even no such tournaments in hong kong
the recent one only consisted hms beyblades
and only 6ppl joined (plus MFB = abt 25)!!!!
sigh
[Image: doh.png]
Flash, Diablo, Fusion came yesterday. And Omega, and Orion came a while ago. Grin I like to keep them NIB. Eee
(Feb. 28, 2012  8:41 AM)roux Wrote: sigh howcome u could hv plastic tournaments
there're even no such tournaments in hong kong
the recent one only consisted hms beyblades
and only 6ppl joined (plus MFB = abt 25)!!!!
sigh

Generally, I lend out some of my beyblades for other people to use, so people don't have to have their own beyblades to compete.
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:12 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:42 PM)hafiz06 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Damn. Add on RDF and RF.

Snagged the omega ! Sorry ^^
Yeah alright.

Got Kreis on top of that with another RDF and RF.

congrats Wink And I just got a BB-32 for the stadium just for collection cause I have already a clear(to use), black, blue, red and I'm missing a yellow to complete the collection and I want the BB-32 for collection Smile so yeah !! Pretty happy !
just got myself NIB Takara Zeus plus EMS for 57USD Eee
http://plamoya.com/en/a129-zeus-p-17934.html
quite surprised how cheap it is since Hasbor version on Ebay is really expensive.. XD
Got my Gaia dragoon g and hms parts today now I can complete some of my hms combos
just got a bloody devil ms and a jiraiya ms Smile
Big Bang Pegasis DX set, Sun Movie Sol Blaze V145AS, BB-98 L-Dargo Attack kit (tips and spin tracks of the L-Drago Reshuffle set), Mercury Anubis 85XF Black ver, Vulcan Herculeo 130DS, Metal Face Clear
Everything Mercury Anibus and L-drago tips Big Bang Pegasis Sun Solblaze
(Feb. 29, 2012  9:35 PM)Klaus Wrote:

Nice purchases!
The black attack stadium looks quite nice haha and that legend Mercury Anubis is sweet. (:
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:40 PM)K-LESH Wrote: just got a bloody devil ms and a jiraiya ms Smile

Got to get them lol, bloody devil is sick yo!
(Feb. 29, 2012  9:35 PM)Klaus Wrote: Everything

Wow! Nice purchase! Were all those separate buys? Or all one lot? Oh, and I got Aquario 105F & Leone 105F. Both for only $7.00 . Yaay..
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:56 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  9:35 PM)Klaus Wrote: Everything

Wow! Nice purchase! Were all those separate buys? Or all one lot? Oh, and I got Aquario 105F & Leone 105F. Both for only $7.00 . Yaay..

That was one lot. Nice big box from Japtou.com I like some of the oddities they sell like upgrade kits and the L-drago attack kit, as well as they have some very good prices like the BBP DX set was under $35.
Good buys Tris! Those can go pretty cheap on eBay, and some day I'm sure they'll be collectors items. Wink
Anyways, more recently for myself, I FINALLY found some Wave (3? I've been stuck in 1 too long to even know anymore) beys, and I luffffffff them Cute
I didn't care that they were a bit over MSRP, I've been looking for these beauts for MONTHS.
yay screw capricorne. :3333333333333333
Just ordered phantom orion from ebay for $15.50.

FIRST TAKARA BEY IS ON MY WAY!
$15.50 is a pretty good price, but got mine for $12. :3
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Solid stuff Roux! Quetzalcoatl really is still my favourite MFB Beyblade..!

What I'm getting sooner or later in these weeks from the mail:

- Phantom MW, Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, R145, HMC (Jesus USPS, why so late)
- Phantom Orion B:D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Beat Lynx (ain't nothin' like doubles)
- Duo Uranus 230WD, Diablo MW
- Jay's UDXS sometime soon, haha
- Venusian G, Driger G (Black)
- Driger G stickers from Th!nk (should be here soon unless 'strayan mail has failed me)

Damn. Add on RDF and RF.

Damn it.

Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis (again)
Phantom Orion (again)
Beat Lynx (again)
Wing Pegasis (again)
Scythe Kronos
VariAres

y'all better appreciate twin MW tests.

Good to see a lot of people getting the Tornado Attack stadium, easily the best stadium created in the history of Beyblade. EVER.

Though, I would be wary of using HMS in it considering my plastics have devastated 2 of my walls.. Specifically Driger V2+Customize Change Base.. Then again I don't think Circle Upper is as heavy handed as Driger V2 or the like are.

Taped it up, still legal thankfully.
Well, twin MW tests might be REALLY helpful for CW tests! Joyful_2
Pit two same kind of MWs with different CWs on them, and find out what performs better! Eee
I am waiting to know about Sagittario II's performance, sooo........
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220962139822?...fresh=true

Yaya! I won Amanda's auction. Grin Now i finally have Dranzer V2 and Dragoon V2.

Derp, and now i have the original Wolborg. :3