Recent Beyblade Purchases

I have a seller who wants to sell Black Dranzer MS, how do I check if it's real or fake? and the seller is asking for 500$, is it a good price?
My 8-year-old brother recently got a lot of Hypersphere Beys:
Myth Odax O5
Union Achilles A5
Glyph Dragon D5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Air Knight K5
He's been having lots of fun battling them in my Hypersphere stadium and for some reason Achilles and Knight absolutely DEMOLISH my entire collection of Switchstrikes, including Spryzen Requiem and Xcalius!
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:36 AM)king_Kai Wrote: I have a seller who wants to sell Black Dranzer MS, how do I check if it's real or fake? and the seller is asking for 500$, is it a good price?

Hit me up on DM to confirm if it's real or fake bro. Also $500 is way too much, if its new in packet maybe but the same bey our of box I sold for £120 a little over a year ago.
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:55 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:36 AM)king_Kai Wrote: I have a seller who wants to sell Black Dranzer MS, how do I check if it's real or fake? and the seller is asking for 500$, is it a good price?

Hit me up on DM to confirm if it's real or fake bro. Also $500 is way too much, if its new in packet maybe but the same bey our of box I sold for £120 a little over a year ago.

No worries, he quoted my 350 in the beginning. not NIB. I did a little reasearch and found its max worth is like 200. I called him out, things went sideways haha
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:26 AM)king_Kai Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:55 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hit me up on DM to confirm if it's real or fake bro. Also $500 is way too much, if its new in packet maybe but the same bey our of box I sold for £120 a little over a year ago.

No worries, he quoted my 350 in the beginning. not NIB. I did a little reasearch and found its max worth is like 200. I called him out, things went sideways haha

You're a year late I would have sold you mine for a bit cheaper on here since mine sold for £120 on ebay. Without the fees and stuff even cheaper 😅
Just made a $60 purchase on MallOfToys. Ordered Glide Ragnaruk, Lucifer The End, and the blue B-119 LR launcher. It was fine and all, until I got the shipping cost. People said the shipping cost was only a few bucks, BUT IS $9 A FEW BUCKS? That’s almost $10 in shipping. So uh, one of the following would be nice to have: Rare 1S on Ragnaruk, good molds on Lucifer parts, or a long lasting blue LR launcher.

Rant over. It’s gonna be nice to have 1S and Wheel, as well as a Sparking Ragnaruk for those spicy anime battles, all of Lucifer because it’s parts are great and anime battles too, and I need a new LR launcher because mine broke 😅
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just made a $60 purchase on MallOfToys. Ordered Glide Ragnaruk, Lucifer The End, and the blue B-119 LR launcher. It was fine and all, until I got the shipping cost. People said the shipping cost was only a few bucks, BUT IS $9 A FEW BUCKS? That’s almost $10 in shipping. So uh, one of the following would be nice to have: Rare 1S on Ragnaruk, good molds on Lucifer parts, or a long lasting blue LR launcher.

Rant over. It’s gonna be nice to have 1S and Wheel, as well as a Sparking Ragnaruk for those spicy anime battles, all of Lucifer because it’s parts are great and anime battles too, and I need a new LR launcher because mine broke 😅

Well, good luck with getting the rare recolors, Got a rare Kou (I think that's it, i'm a little rusty) from my Lucifer TE. I give you my luck, use it wisely.
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:11 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just made a $60 purchase on MallOfToys. Ordered Glide Ragnaruk, Lucifer The End, and the blue B-119 LR launcher. It was fine and all, until I got the shipping cost. People said the shipping cost was only a few bucks, BUT IS $9 A FEW BUCKS? That’s almost $10 in shipping. So uh, one of the following would be nice to have: Rare 1S on Ragnaruk, good molds on Lucifer parts, or a long lasting blue LR launcher.

Well, good luck with getting the rare recolors, Got a rare Kou (I think that's it, i'm a little rusty) from my Lucifer TE. I give you my luck, use it wisely.

I mean I already have two rare chassis’ (1B and 2B) lol but thanks
Recently purchased Random Boosters 22 and 23. Hopefully I get Infinite Achilles (Sword) and Hollow Deathscyther
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Recently purchased Random Boosters 22 and 23. Hopefully I get Infinite Achilles (Sword) and Hollow Deathscyther

I think you’d be better off with Infinite Achilles (Shield) as I think it’s been seeing use in Asia and with Mack The Burst, so I think it’s good too. But hey, both are cool.

If you think that's bad then wait till you get hit with the import charges and excise duty stuff. I'm predicting that I'll end up paying around £70 in charges just for stuff I've ordered to come from abroad.
My Mom surprised me. She just ordered me the GT Triple Booster off ThePortal0! This will be my first TT product!
When you trade you’re Geist Fafnir and Limited edition Drain Fafnir for a turbo Achilles A4.
Today i got an alter cognite for my birthday (yes it's my birthday today!) Is alter cognite good?

Also, what stock beyblades are good/which beyblades perform already good out of the box?

Lol just look at this page number (no offence mods just joking!)
Just pulled an abyss longinus and dead phoenix from b-176. I now have perfect phoenix and 4A which I'm very excited about! Have one more 176 on the way, fingers crossed for a Hollow!
Why is hollow doomscizor so highly coveted?
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:49 AM)MissingNo Wrote: Why is hollow doomscizor so highly coveted?

It’s supposedly really heavy. The ring at least.
Oh i understand. Can you tell me how good is hasbro's heaven pegasus and bushin ashindra?

(Jan. 20, 2021  2:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:49 AM)MissingNo Wrote: Why is hollow doomscizor so highly coveted?

It’s supposedly really heavy. The ring at least.

Please tell something about hasbro's heaven pegasus and bushin ashindra
(Jan. 20, 2021  3:20 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Oh i understand. Can you tell me how good is hasbro's heaven pegasus and bushin ashindra?

(Jan. 20, 2021  2:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s supposedly really heavy. The ring at least.

Heaven Pegasus is meh, not the best but not bad same with ashindra
(Jan. 20, 2021  3:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  3:20 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Oh i understand. Can you tell me how good is hasbro's heaven pegasus and bushin ashindra?

Heaven Pegasus is meh, not the best but not bad same with ashindra
Oh thank you very much.
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:18 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Just pulled an abyss longinus and dead phoenix from b-176.  I now have perfect phoenix and 4A which I'm very excited about!  Have one more 176 on the way, fingers crossed for a Hollow!

Got the Hollow Valkyirie!  So hyped, got 3/3 parts I wanted from 176 in my three opened!
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My 8-year-old brother recently got a lot of Hypersphere Beys:
Myth Odax O5
Union Achilles A5
Glyph Dragon D5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Air Knight K5
He's been having lots of fun battling them in my Hypersphere stadium and for some reason Achilles and Knight absolutely DEMOLISH my entire collection of Switchstrikes, including Spryzen Requiem and Xcalius!

dang ur requiem should have stood a chance,
recently i bought a metsu(layer weight) and 1D chassis. got both about a week ago, Also i sent him the money he sent them before he got the money. Also the guys name is RoscoePColeslaw
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:12 AM)haydenwills Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My 8-year-old brother recently got a lot of Hypersphere Beys:
Myth Odax O5
Union Achilles A5
Glyph Dragon D5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Air Knight K5

dang ur requiem should have stood a chance,
recently i bought a metsu(layer weight)  and 1D chassis. got both about a week ago, Also i sent him the money he sent them before he got the money. Also the guys name is RoscoePColeslaw

It did, but Knight somehow one hit BURSTED it! I still have no idea how it happened...
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:12 AM)haydenwills Wrote: dang ur requiem should have stood a chance,
recently i bought a metsu(layer weight)  and 1D chassis. got both about a week ago, Also i sent him the money he sent them before he got the money. Also the guys name is RoscoePColeslaw

It did, but Knight somehow one hit BURSTED it! I still have no idea how it happened...

air knight bursted requiem ima look at mine and see if that is true