Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Anyone else been watching the Scream TV Series? I'm so sad we have to wait another year until season two, haha.

I love how it parallels the films and has so many Easter eggs to them.
(Sep. 04, 2015  2:17 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2015  4:38 AM)Dual Wrote: Speaking of reading, we had to read My Ántonia for summer reading, and I have to say, I loved it. I'm not someone who enjoys reading, but this book got to me. It's probably my favourite book of all time. Most of my classmates and even my teacher hate it, but I think it's because it's a very nostalgic, sentimental book and I'm a very nostalgic, sentimental person as evidenced by the quote in my signature.

Ah, I had to read that book the summer going into my senior year and disliked it immensely lol
Then again, I've never really enjoyed books based on frontier life; I was the only one among my friends who hated Little House on the Prairie growing up. I read The Scarlet Letter in English my junior year and wasn't a huge fan of that either. Farenheit 451 was good though, from what I remember.
I can't blame you, haha. I feel like it's one of those "love it or hate it" books. And most people feel the latter. The frontier aspect of it really didn't affect my opinion of the book. Heck, it could probably be about two people named Tim-Tom and Alsace-Lorraine set in a bustling town in Saskatchewan, as long as the nostalgia bit was there, I'd still enjoy it. Well, maybe not, but you know what I mean, haha.
Why does the latest SPAM bot have a cooler name than me.
Hah, I always thought SPAM bots would have some weird business name like Bu$ine$$-j£ff.
I'm in a ghost mood today.
(Sep. 05, 2015  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why does the latest SPAM bot have a cooler name than me.

what is a spam bot??
(Sep. 06, 2015  12:52 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why does the latest SPAM bot have a cooler name than me.

what is a spam bot??

Not a human, that posts SPAM around the web.
Kai-V is sort of like a SPAM bot... Except that she posts Beyblade information around the web..

POSTPOSTPOST
Saying Kai-V is a SPAM bot is like saying Mitsu doesn't act mature enough for his age.

I swear, he acts older than I am .-.

P.s. I made this comparison because I saw him lurking ;-)
@[Kai-V] is a robot that spam beyblade information,

@[Kei] is the robot of Toronto,

@[The Boss] is busy losing every single of his matches,

Uwik, Naijalak and th!nk are on a random island in the Pacific ocean, testing some obscure combos,

@[Bey Brad] is an evil genius that control the WBO and it robots,

And Blader DJ... Who is he anyway ?
Blader DJ is the only true human in us all.
I should probably try to contact Uwik about Burst down here in Indonesia. It's a long shot but it might revive the Indonesian community, haha.
Tri Wrote:Saying Kai-V is a SPAM bot is like saying Mitsu doesn't act mature enough for his age.

dude, I'm legitimately the most immature kid on the planet lol

most Toronto Bladers would know. Stupid
I don't know you irl though lol. Online you're like 27. (In a good way)
(Sep. 06, 2015  10:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
Tri Wrote:Saying Kai-V is a SPAM bot is like saying Mitsu doesn't act mature enough for his age.

dude, I'm legitimately the most immature kid on the planet lol

most Toronto Bladers would know. Stupid
Like in the podcast yesterday Tongue_out.
Can someone please help identify this anime character? If any knowledge on his whereabouts PM Me. Jk, Im actually really interested in this character,he seems pretty BAMF. PM me if ya know anything pwease :3

Link
Google's Image search function is great for searching things like that. Wink

http://karneval.wikia.com/wiki/Gareki
Today I went to the Playdium Lite by my house and played some redemption (ticket) games and some prize games (Road Trip and Key Master) and won on both!

Won a Cat Mario licensed plush and a $15 Google Play card! Grin
(Sep. 07, 2015  9:32 PM)Classik Wrote: Can someone please help identify this anime character? If any knowledge on his whereabouts PM Me. Jk, Im actually really interested in this character,he seems pretty BAMF. PM me if ya know anything pwease :3

Link

I have seen a character with roughly that exact sane appearance atleast once in every anime i have ever watched.
So I had a dream I got married last night, and a lot of the members from the WBO were there. It was a rather entertaining dream.
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:46 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So I had a dream I got married last night, and a lot of the members from the WBO were there. It was a rather entertaining dream.
LOL. Now I have strange images in my head Tongue_out.
Who's the lucky bride?
(Sep. 08, 2015  6:39 PM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:46 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So I had a dream I got married last night, and a lot of the members from the WBO were there. It was a rather entertaining dream.
LOL. Now I have strange images in my head Tongue_out.

Blader DJ for best man, or, even better, the priest.

and so began the most amazing wedding vows ever
Since beyblade is a religion, Blader DJ is our god, not a simple priest. Meh.

Reminds me of your love letter to Kai-V...

Pegasis_Wink