Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Nintendo will always censor what they find un-just in the posts, so just play by the rules.
Plus I'm pretty sure no one on MiiVerse is looking for stories of airsoft guns. It's not like Twitter; it's a simple convenience to comment on games and moments within them.
You'd be very surprised on what they let me post actually. I once posted "I like thongs." And it inevitably became the thing some know me for. I'd link the post but I can't, plz don't admin me here either. I posted that because of the 10 minute meme craze so yeah.
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:49 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You'd be very surprised on what they let me post actually. I once posted "I like thongs." And it inevitably became the thing some know me for. I'd link the post but I can't, plz don't admin me here either. I posted that because of the 10 minute meme craze so yeah.

OK, yeah, it's easy to see why you've been banned three times.
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:49 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You'd be very surprised on what they let me post actually. I once posted "I like thongs." And it inevitably became the thing some know me for. I'd link the post but I can't, plz don't admin me here either. I posted that because of the 10 minute meme craze so yeah.

OK, yeah, it's easy to see why you've been banned three times.

Only that one time, yes. The other two bans originated from multiple things: I allowed my friends to use an alternate account on my Wii U, (6/24 Miiverse update made it if an alt gets banned, you get a 2 week console ban.) That's one reason, the other was me using the word "silly" which I didn't know was a banned word there, I didn't know that. Third ban was yesterday, because I mentioned the word "gun." Feel free not to believe me, but I was also targeted by false reporters too.
Silly and gun are banned words? Jeez what about shooter games? You can't say gun for shooter games? That's ridiculous
Yeah, it almost sounds made up!
The Carolina Reaper plant I've been growing hasn't been doing so well, but I did get ONE single pepper..:
Not completely red, but it was starting to shrivel do I took it off the plant. Smile
Damn! The one said to be worse than Trinidad Scorpion.

You gonna eat that?
(Aug. 17, 2015  6:26 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Damn! The one said to be worse than Trinidad Scorpion.

You gonna eat that?

It's worst than the Ghost Pepper Eee

Nope. Might have the smallest bite, but other than that: there will be victims of its heat. Supaburn
(Aug. 17, 2015  6:32 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  6:26 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Damn! The one said to be worse than Trinidad Scorpion.

You gonna eat that?

Nope. Might have the smallest bite, but other than that: there will be victims of its heat. Supaburn

The burn that lasts over an hour I think.

Wasn't Trinidad Scorpion worse than Ghost Pepper? Then again I saw that from Wikipedia.
(Aug. 17, 2015  8:07 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  6:32 PM)Hato Wrote:

You gonna eat that?

The burn that lasts over an hour I think.

Wasn't Trinidad Scorpion worse than Ghost Pepper? Then again I saw that from Wikipedia.

Nope, Ghost Pepper is hotter.

Wow. Well, I know who I'm feeding it to.. Smug
From what I researched, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion will always be hotter than Ghost Pepper.

http://www.pepperscale.com/moruga-scorpi...st-pepper/
YOOOOOOOOO

(actual gameplay starts at 1:20)
Yeah dude I have a couple of those. The american versions though, the knight and the viking. I got them at a discount store for $20. They are pretty fun but you have to knock the other person over to get a win and a lot of times you actually knock yourself over trying to do so. They would be a lot better if they had hit sensors inside of them or something
I really want to eat puddi puddi
I've been having a strange addiction to this video lately. It's making me crave puddi puddi as well.

It does look really good though, lol. Has anyone here tried it? Just curious. Tongue_out
(Aug. 19, 2015  3:17 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I really want to eat puddi puddi

[Image: puddipuddi.png]

Yo, we were going insane over that Giga Pudding song today lol. Has here anyone actually tried it? :3
That has to officially be the weirdest commercial ever. Lol
"Giga Pudding" the official cake for Pyrus10000's birthday bash.

It seems like it would taste like a creme caramel or something like that, looks good though.
Guys, I used to be OBSESSED with the Giga Pudding commercial in 2011 LOL.
Is it me or does juice taste different from a cup than from a can? Maybe, it’s the ice. Maybe, it’s the straw. Or maybe, it’s just my imagination?

This was a random thought that just crossed my mind.
Rest in peace subscribers... hahaha...ha...... ha

[Image: wgJ79lt.png]
Whoa, weird. Looks like a bunch of fake accounts got purged probably.
(Aug. 17, 2015  6:09 PM)Hato Wrote: The Carolina Reaper plant I've been growing hasn't been doing so well, but I did get ONE single pepper..:
Not completely red, but it was starting to shrivel do I took it off the plant. Smile

looks like a plant my mom used to grow, although they were called something else i cant remember.

EDIT: Hmmm, after looking them up the full grown peppers look nothing like those, but the premature ones look dead on.

EDIT 2: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habanero , those are the ones, they are related to the carolina reaper. They grew very plentiful too Tongue_out