Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I'm sick, and I'll probably have school tomorrow. I'm doomed.
(Aug. 14, 2015  8:43 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm sick, and I'll probably have school tomorrow. I'm doomed.

Your avatar says it all. After all mine does too.
Hey guys, weird question, but does anyone know where I could find a clear picture of the newer Leone facebolt design? (See here)
Planning to get it tattoo'd tomorrow & I can't find a good picture to print. Thanks in advance!
(Aug. 15, 2015  3:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey guys, weird question, but does anyone know where I could find a clear picture of the newer Leone facebolt design? (See here)
Planning to get it tattoo'd tomorrow & I can't find a good picture to print. Thanks in advance!

If you want a front view of it, there is this picture, with and without a Face Bolt background:
[Image: hohl637.png][Image: latest?cb=20120703192358]

It's still kinda small though, so you may want to resize it but you might lose some detail if you make it too big. If it's possible, could you post a picture when it's done? It would be pretty cool to see.
Thanks! I actually saw that picture, but it looks slightly distorted to me; was hoping for something a little clearer, but if there aren't any other images out there, I guess I'll have to make due. The size shouldn't be an issue, because that's about as big as I want it. There's about a 95% chance that I'll get it tomorrow, so I'll definitely post a picture if I do Smile
Like...body tattoo? Huh.
We all know that you already have Dragoon MS' emblem tatooed on your body.
So I busted up my thumb carving into an eraser to make a stamp. Now my strafing finger for halo is gone,My grip holding hand is gone and my kinda-good right shot in basketball is gone. Life is just terrible.

But wait! Theres more! For 12.99$ you can get an EXTRA Spriggan for FREE. But no really I spent half my money on food this week which leaves me with 20$ to my name. Bruh.
I honestly hate that, like I can literally spend $100 on a day filled with good food with no regrets but when it comes to buying things I like (i.e Beyblades, Games, etc..) I'm so hesitant on buying it, and I'd rather not spend so much on it.

It's got to be some weird phenomenon.
I am the opposite. I will eat super cheap food so I can afford more beyblades. Haha. I just gotta collect them all!!! I am an addict, it's bad
Wondering what's to come with this whole "Burst" thing.
I know right? It's super exciting to imagine what the burst line will evolve into eventually
Well cons of the set as of now are; only three components hold them together. That bothers me because of how low of customizations you are limited too. I wish they would just release Beyblades in the style of Metal Masters and Fury.
Yeah, but they will probably get more complex as the line goes forward. This is only the beginning. Think prehybrid wheel beys. Anyways, I think we should be talking about this in the random beyblade thoughts thread. This thread is for off topic random thoughts, not beyblade
Oh, I haven't been on here in forever. I forgot all about that.
(Aug. 15, 2015  9:15 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We all know that you already have Dragoon MS' emblem tatooed on your body.

Says the guy with a mess of glitchy blocks tattooed on his armpit.
(Aug. 16, 2015  3:40 AM)LMAO Wrote: I honestly hate that, like I can literally spend $100 on a day filled with good food with no regrets but when it comes to buying things I like (i.e Beyblades, Games, etc..) I'm so hesitant on buying it, and I'd rather not spend so much on it.

Well food is more mandatory than either Beyblade or Video Games.

I try to buy both standard food and Video Games and Beyblades because I always get put off buying knock off brands as they usually look and taste worse.
(Aug. 16, 2015  2:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2015  3:40 AM)LMAO Wrote: I honestly hate that, like I can literally spend $100 on a day filled with good food with no regrets but when it comes to buying things I like (i.e Beyblades, Games, etc..) I'm so hesitant on buying it, and I'd rather not spend so much on it.

I try to buy both standard food and Video Games and Beyblades because I always get put off buying knock off brands as they usually look and taste worse.
I usually spend more on clothing and headwear. I have a terrible OCD when it comes to that xD.

As for food I pretty much go to the dollars store and stack up on food. Chips,Pop,Juice,Candy and Crackers. Breakfast and Dinner my mom or dad usually makes so I don't have to worry.
Dollar store for the win! I wish my parents still paid for my food. Stuff is too expensive! I go the the dollar store, then this cheap ghetto grocery store called Savealot and then Walmart after for anything else I need. I try to give evil Walmart the smallest amount of my money possible. Haha
(Aug. 16, 2015  2:44 PM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2015  2:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I usually spend more on clothing then headwear. I have a terrible OCD when it comes to that xD.

As for food I pretty much go to the dollars store and stack up on food. Chips,Pop,Juice,Candy and Crackers. Breakfast and Dinner my mom or dad usually makes so I don't have to worry.

Spending on food, concerts, and other one-off things versus spending on video games, electronics, and other more permanent things is a personality phenomenon that has extensive studies regarding it if I remember correctly. Something about how we find satisfaction and all, I'm not that sure on specifics.

Ryu, living with parents is a very different thing. The money you're spending is generally given (not saying you didn't earn it if you did), but it isn't the same as spending money earned from a job or such. I lived alone for a while abroad, and heck I was rationing my food spending, but splurged on two power banks and was tempted to buy other things. Satisfied till now, so it's a different scenario for everyone.
Just starting to get back into one of my old hobbies:

Claw Machines,

Does anybody like them? Picture for those who need a visual: Just starting look up payout rates, models, and all the good stuff on how to win... Pretty interesting how it all works to win a prize. I have won before, and pretty sure it wasn't payout rate for one of my best wins; a licensed bear from some hockey team (forget which one). Got it with the claw going around the torso; one claw through the legs, one over the arm and one under arm: perfect.

Anybody else have fun playing them?
No thanks, Beyblade Burst already requires I put too much faith in unreliable machinery
I do remember trying to get Inside Out dolls from claw machines after watching the movie today.
I get there's a separate topic for it but wow Miiverse... This is the third time they banned me, first ban because you can't say "silly", the second because I said something edgy, the third which is an actual thing that happened to me: A few weeks ago I went to a friends place, they pointed a gun at me. It was airsoft but still... And here I am with 3 bans and no Miiverse access lol. I'd love an alt...
If you've been banned from a service on three separate occasions, it might be time to look inward.