Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 25, 2013  12:43 AM)Lazer Wrote: yourwelcome Smile oh and what's scrimmage?

It's like a practice game that doesn't count against your season
Hey DRAGON KING I'm from Lousiana! I'll try to put in some word about the WBO if I make it. Yes if if I get the chance I'll mention you Ultramarine. Wink
I thought so... anyway I hope you guys do good in your next games Smile
My team is undefeated so far 2-0-0 hope we can keep it up.
My last season was 10-2-2.
My school team sucks, last year we won 2 out of 15 football games, and half the team are bulky benchwarmers, and when they come out, it gets worse.
Lol at my last school we were super* lucky if we won at least one football game hah.
I won the MMA tournament, not on my own terms though Uncertain
3 SUBMISSION
2 TKO
1 DQ (Below the belt blow in the last fight, then got bit while on the ground Uncertain
Woah congrats! Why did he bite you? XD
He was stuck beneath me, I had him in a weird side mount up against the cage and was going to attempt a top position kimura, but he bit my back before I had the chance...
That's messed up that he bit you!!Uncertain still cool that you won the MMA fight!Grin
1DQ? You got a free Dairy Queen?? Anyone else use Shampoo conditioner as much as I do?? I use a quarter of it every shower, and my hair gets soft...
(Sep. 25, 2013  1:48 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: 1DQ? You got a free Dairy Queen?? Anyone else use Shampoo conditioner as much as I do?? I use a quarter of it every shower, and my hair gets soft...
LOL no, 1 win via disqualification because after the low blow warning, he bit me. IDK about using too much conditioner, I heard it was bad for your hair, but I'm not totally sure XD
he bit you!!!!!!! I can't believe it you should see some of those MMA knockouts those people are crazy! (no offens Switchbaldr3)
I usually win my matches by sub. :3
(Sep. 25, 2013  3:43 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I usually win my matches by sub. :3
You fight too? cool Smile I love kickboxing and muay thai, but my frame is better for grappling and wrestling, so many of my victories are submission, But my "fancy" striking is something I like to display now and then.
I'm not much of a fighter really, but I love to grapple. Thankfully my brother knows a lot about MMA and taught me what he knows. I've never knocked anyone out but I have been knocked out before. The weird thing was, I wasn't even the one in the fight, haha.

Anyways, me and my two friends were all grappling and we decided we would do kickboxing but we would only allow shots to the stomach because we didn't have any gloves. Well it was my two friends turn and I was reffing the match. My friend was being stupid and started throwing random punches and hit me in the temple. I was only out for like 4-5 seconds though, haha.
(Sep. 25, 2013  3:50 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  3:43 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I usually win my matches by sub. :3
You fight too? cool Smile I love kickboxing and muay thai, but my frame is better for grappling and wrestling, so many of my victories are submission, But my "fancy" striking is something I like to display now and then.

OMG! Muay Thai is amazing! My "frame" is complicated strikes and stuff I guess, like karate I guess my main preference. Judo is pretty cool to I guess, but sorda weird. Wretling is pretty cool too, but it seems like only submissions really work, if you can do them properly.

Reminds me of a time when I was on my trampoline and me, and my two friends were wrestling and I jumped up, spun around, and nailed one of my other friends in the face with the front of my foot. XD Unfortunately, he almost started crying... yeah... whoops.

I'm not too fond of MMA though, because it's too much punchig and kicking and no time to respond.
by Frame, I meant like body type, I don't have a very long reach so striking against a longer opponent is not very easy. That is unless they have a boxing background, then I can just use kicks to keep distance. Wrestling is probably the most important discipline in fighting. To be able to get your opponent to the ground in a dominant position is very useful as well as defending against grappling techniques. A lot of the best fighters have a wrestling background for this reason. My Jiu-Jitsu is great, so the best way to beat me is to try to stand-up against me. I have a very unorthodox style of striking though, which throws many people off.
(Sep. 25, 2013  3:59 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm not much of a fighter really, but I love to grapple. Thankfully my brother knows a lot about MMA and taught me what he knows. I've never knocked anyone out but I have been knocked out before. The weird thing was, I wasn't even the one in the fight, haha.

Anyways, me and my two friends were all grappling and we decided we would do kickboxing but we would only allow shots to the stomach because we didn't have any gloves. Well it was my two friends turn and I was reffing the match. My friend was being stupid and started throwing random punches and hit me in the temple. I was only out for like 4-5 seconds though, haha.
I love to grapple to! I did that all the time and my Kung-Fu classes I know how to all kinds of take downs arm locks wrist locks and head locks Smile

oh and @switchbladr3 on thetopic of body types I'm an ectomorph...
My school went all out when my Geometry teacher announced his leave from my school, Franklin High School, and word got out, there were protests, posters all saying Save Mr. Yang(yes that's his name) and on the last period, I went, and every possible Save ______! Was sprawled in his classroom, all over the whiteboard, on his papers, on his walls, the FLOOR, that room was a mess, and when the bell rang, an explosion of sadness erupted: Goodbye to Yang. I shook his hand, and that's the story of the day.
so um today at the park I did something really stupid...
(Sep. 25, 2013  11:30 PM)Lazer Wrote: so um today at the park I did something really stupid...

That sucks! Does that mean you can't blade for a while?!Chocked Unhappy
probally I defeintly can't launch as powerfull at all If I do the pain would be unbearable Unhappy
No pain, no gain...
yeah it's said MR.Yang had to go Unhappy I can tell you all loved him Smile